$800B Stimulus Failure

Record Debt

Record Deficit > Any Reagan Budget

Record Food Stamps

Record Poverty

Record Homelessness

Unemployment levels not seen since FDR Depression

USA Credit Downgraded

You voted for the fucking retard responsible for all of it...

And you say Palin stupid?

Obama, a man who wants to destroy this country, convinced the majority of the nation to elect him as President. Sounds pretty clever to me.

Also, him saying 57 states doesn't mean he's stupid, he clearly knows how many states are in the U.S., he just slipped up it means nothing.

There seems to be no end to it. Earlier this month, Sarah was in Boston as part of her "I'm not running for President" national tour in her "Look at Me! I'm Running for PRESIDENT!" bus. But I digress . . . At the end of her exposure to Boston, she was asked by a reporter "what have you seen and what will you take away with you from your visit?"

We saw where Paul Revere hung out as a teenager, which was something new to learn. And you know, he who warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure, as he is riding his horse through town, to send those warning shots and bells, that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.

This statement is not worthy of a third grader trying to talk about their morning bowl of Cheerios. And this is the person many on the Right are touting for the Oval Office?

Huh? From the link:

Prof. ALLISON: Revere isn't trying to alert the British, but he is trying to warn them. And in April of 1775, no one was talking about independence. We're still part of the British Empire. We're trying to save it. So this is a warning to the British Empire what will happen if you provoke Americans.

But in fact, the British were going out to Concord to seize colonists' arms, the weapons that the Massachusetts Provincial Congress was stockpiling there.

So she was right. Which story did you read?

Did you read what she SAID? Even if she was 100% right, she sounded like a 5-year-old with brain damage.

I have NEVER seen such a continuous, ongoing, viscious, hateful, and determined personal onslaught of any individual as has been targeted at Sarah Palin. It is absolutely unprecedented.
Except, of course, for Carter, both Clintons and both Obamas!!!!!

Keep playing that perpetual victim card, it is always a winner. :cuckoo:

what did they all have in common EdtheBulimic?
They are patriotic Americans, you pinhead.

There seems to be no end to it. Earlier this month, Sarah was in Boston as part of her "I'm not running for President" national tour in her "Look at Me! I'm Running for PRESIDENT!" bus. But I digress . . . At the end of her exposure to Boston, she was asked by a reporter "what have you seen and what will you take away with you from your visit?"

This statement is not worthy of a third grader trying to talk about their morning bowl of Cheerios. And this is the person many on the Right are touting for the Oval Office?

Huh? From the link:

Prof. ALLISON: Revere isn't trying to alert the British, but he is trying to warn them. And in April of 1775, no one was talking about independence. We're still part of the British Empire. We're trying to save it. So this is a warning to the British Empire what will happen if you provoke Americans.

But in fact, the British were going out to Concord to seize colonists' arms, the weapons that the Massachusetts Provincial Congress was stockpiling there.

So she was right. Which story did you read?

Did you read what she SAID? Even if she was 100% right, she sounded like a 5-year-old with brain damage.

That;s really unkind and unnecessary don't you think? Have you never lost your train of thought? Stumbled over a concept. Had to backup and restate what you meant? The difference is you were given a chance to do that. She wasn't. Nor was she basicaly in disagreement about the history which you still have not acknowledged. :)

This couple of pieces from Obama got some media attention in a FEW places and then was quickly dropped.

What age would you put on this and what degree of brain damage?

And who can forget Obama indignantly stating he wanted to pull the Arabic translators out of Iraq and send them to Afghanistan that needed them more. I suppose because the people of Afghanistan don't speak Arabic?

I skipped dinner tonight so I want my soda to be a double.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's really unkind and unnecessary don't you think?

Unkind? Possibly. Unnecessary? Absolutely not.

If Sarah Palin was a soccer mom who was being interviewed on a one-time basis for some man in the street type interview, no comment would ever be made. And if she talked as she did in this case, and I were to compare her to a 5-year-old child with brain damage, your comment would be well taken.

But Sarah Palin has thrust herself into the face of the American public like few people have in recent history - and she continues to do so. Furthermore, she is the standard bearer for a particularly annoying segment of the Right, which opens her up to negative comments from the left (and anyone else who has half a brain) all the more.

I appreciate the fact that you like her style and you like her. Great. I think even I could like her if (1) I was hitting on her in a bar with a reasonable chance of success and (2) the subject of politics never came up .

But Sarah does talk politics, all the time, and I doubt that I will ever be hitting on her in a bar, so where does that leave us? It leaves me with a potential presidential candidate who, based on many of the things she has said, scares the hell out of me.

She might be likable, but she is not, in my opinion, qualified to be president of this great country.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsMPvgL0jY&NR=1]YouTube - ‪Palin's comments on Revere's ride prompt Wikipedia revision‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnQNNQwMVX8]YouTube - ‪Historical reenactment - Paul Revere Warning the British‬‏[/ame]

That's really unkind and unnecessary don't you think?

Unkind? Possibly. Unnecessary? Absolutely not.

If Sarah Palin was a soccer mom who was being interviewed on a one-time basis for some man in the street type interview, no comment would ever be made. And if she talked as she did in this case, and I were to compare her to a 5-year-old child with brain damage, your comment would be well taken.

But Sarah Palin has thrust herself into the face of the American public like few people have in recent history - and she continues to do so. Furthermore, she is the standard bearer for a particularly annoying segment of the Right, which opens her up to negative comments from the left (and anyone else who has half a brain) all the more.

I appreciate the fact that you like her style and you like her. Great. I think even I could like her if (1) I was hitting on her in a bar with a reasonable chance of success and (2) the subject of politics never came up .

But Sarah does talk politics, all the time, and I doubt that I will ever be hitting on her in a bar, so where does that leave us? It leaves me with a potential presidential candidate who, based on many of the things she has said, scares the hell out of me.

She might be likable, but she is not, in my opinion, qualified to be president of this great country.

I don't think she is ready to be president either, not because I think she doesn't have the right stuff, but I don't think she has the clout to bring in the best people with the expertise that we need.

But I'll tell you this. Based on her temperament, love of country, and perspective on what is important, she is more qualified than the current occupant of the White House. And if it should be decreed in the great scheme of things that she was his opponent in 2012, I would vote for her in a heartbeat as I believe she would not do anything to intentionally harm the country or the people in it. I have no such confidence in Barack Obama who has proved he is not qualified to be in the White House.

110609beelertoon_c20110609121917.jpg

We saw where Paul Revere hung out as a teenager, which was something new to learn. And you know, he who warned the British that they weren't going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells and making sure, as he is riding his horse through town, to send those warning shots and bells, that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.

Note also, that in attempting to defend herself against her own remarks, Palin pointed out that her answer was given in response to a "gotcha" question, implying that "gotcha" questions are the only type of questions she ever gets from the media. "What did you see and what will you take with you from your visit?" can hardly be classified as a "gotcha" question.

How Accurate Were Palin's Paul Revere Comments? : NPR

When is she going to give up?

Why you guys so scared of this broad ?

Forum List

Back