Sarah Palin's Link to Militia Leader Charged With Conspiracy to Commit Murder

Really hoping to see Palin interviewed tonight after Barrett gets blow out in Wisconsin...................

palin7w-1.jpg

By Geoffrey Dunn

According to sworn testimony Thursday during federal court proceedings in Alaska, two close associates of former Governor Sarah Palin -- Joe Miller, a staunch political ally of Palin's whom she supported in his failed bid for the U.S. Senate; and Palin's former director of boards and commissions Frank Bailey, more commonly known in Alaska as Palin's "hatchet man" -- were responsible for introducing FBI Informant William "Drop Zone" Fulton to Schaeffer Cox, the leader of the so-called Alaska Peacekeeper Militia.

Cox and two other Fairbanks-based militiamen have been charged with conspiring to kidnap and murder Alaska judges and law enforcement authorities. They have also been charged with violating various federal weapons laws for owning or attempting to purchase machine guns, silencers, hand grenades and other combat-type weapons.

It's an only-in-Alaska story.

More: Geoffrey Dunn: "Pallin' Around with Terrorists": Palin's Link to Militia Leader Charged With Conspiracy to Commit Murder

Alaska militia: Searching for the real Schaeffer Cox | Alaska Dispatch

No big surprise..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

By Geoffrey Dunn

According to sworn testimony Thursday during federal court proceedings in Alaska, two close associates of former Governor Sarah Palin -- Joe Miller, a staunch political ally of Palin's whom she supported in his failed bid for the U.S. Senate; and Palin's former director of boards and commissions Frank Bailey, more commonly known in Alaska as Palin's "hatchet man" -- were responsible for introducing FBI Informant William "Drop Zone" Fulton to Schaeffer Cox, the leader of the so-called Alaska Peacekeeper Militia.

Cox and two other Fairbanks-based militiamen have been charged with conspiring to kidnap and murder Alaska judges and law enforcement authorities. They have also been charged with violating various federal weapons laws for owning or attempting to purchase machine guns, silencers, hand grenades and other combat-type weapons.

More: Geoffrey Dunn: "Pallin' Around with Terrorists": Palin's Link to Militia Leader Charged With Conspiracy to Commit Murder

No big surprise..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7046bo92a4]Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Talks Palin Cross Hairs - YouTube[/ame]

you people will never get tired of using that woman, will you?

you people will never get tired of using that woman, will you?

Palin used her for target practice.

So no.

Where am I? I thought I was on the "Sarah Palin's Link to Militia Leader Charged With Conspiracy to Commit Murder" thread.

All I will say is you big city slickers are hilarious. In a state of small population, everyone knows and corresponds with politicians/law enforcement all over the state without knowing too much about their REMOTE activities. lololol!

You guys would fault Mother Teresa for her association with people who kept poor people poor. :rolleyes:

Oh, I forget! It's silly season.

:lmao:

By Geoffrey Dunn

OOPS!

More than 14 months after William Fulton vanished from Alaska, the former Spenard business owner resurfaced in a federal courtroom in Anchorage Thursday. His March 2011 disappearance had come just as his cover as an undercover informant who helped the FBI infiltrate a Fairbanks-based anti-government militia was about to be blown.

Yet for all of the turmoil Fulton subjected himself to, he has emerged in the 2012 federal weapons and murder conspiracy case against Alaska militia members Schaeffer Cox, Coleman Barney and Lonnie Vernon not as a witness for the prosecution -- but for the defense.

DOUBLE OOPS!

Seriously, don't you ever grow tired of your own IGNORANCE! :eusa_hand:

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/artic...ska-journalist-faces-militiamen-federal-court

Where am I? I thought I was on the "Sarah Palin's Link to Militia Leader Charged With Conspiracy to Commit Murder" thread.

All I will say is you big city slickers are hilarious. In a state of small population, everyone knows and corresponds with politicians/law enforcement all over the state without knowing too much about their REMOTE activities. lololol!

You guys would fault Mother Teresa for her association with people who kept poor people poor. :rolleyes:

Oh, I forget! It's silly season.

:lmao:

Never a chance to discuss moderate GOP women in Congress: JO ANN EMERSON, for example. Snowe is retiring, Collins not a possible VP pick, so its Palin, Palin, Palin. There are other GOP females in elective positions.

Todd Palin..

Todd Palin Secessionist | Palin's secession flirtation - Los Angeles Times

It's untrue that Palin has no foreign policy experience, anyway. In fact, she appears to have seriously flirted with the idea of trying to turn Alaska into a foreign country. How many vice presidential candidates can put that on their resumes?

Over the years, Palin has actively courted the Alaska Independence Party, or AIP, an organization that supports Alaskan secession from the U.S. To be clear, we're not necessarily talking about friendly secession either: As the AIP's founder, Joe Vogler, told an interviewer in 1991: "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government. ... And I won't be buried under their damn flag."

The Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. could learn from this man.

Share Vogler's sentiment? You can purchase a "Joe was right!" T-shirt on the AIP's website for $25. The AIP's website also provides helpful links to other secessionist groups, including the Southern Independence Party of Tennessee (which boasts of going after "these Politically Correct Liberal Communist"), Ulster nationalists and Chechen separatists.
Todd Palin Secessionist | Palin's secession flirtation - Los Angeles Times

What a card...you betcha!

the only thing I care about Sarah Palin for at this point is her marital status. If she dumps the hubby, I have a shot at her, and I would tap that until it broke. ;)

By Geoffrey Dunn

This is pretty lame..
Go back to your Mom's basement and do some more digging....
Don't waste everyone's time with this weak crap....

Forum List

Back