Sarah Palin's Greatest Achievement!

Mr.Owl

Geaux Tigers!!!
Jul 7, 2011
Mandeville, Louisiana
Haha. Just reading some Sarah Palin thread and thought USMB should see this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhTd4_Ids80]Sarah Palin VS Lady Gaga - Epic Rap Battles of History 4 - YouTube[/ame]

Sarah got a raw deal from the left and for the good old boys.. Yet she still has millions of believers.
I personally like her and would not vote against her. I believe she is sincere and would do great things for the nation.
Douche bags like Mathews, Madow, Ed, Oberman, Hollywood etc... and Katie Fuckit stinks. They are less popular now and are seen for what they really are by independents. Bull shitters.. She may have a chance.... I rather hope she does. I'm all about a woman becoming president for the first time in my life and in history. I see honestly and integrity. I'm not talking Hillary or any of her like kind. They're fucking insane with Big IQ's.. I'll pass on any liberal.

Blues

Last edited:
Haha. Just reading some Sarah Palin thread and thought USMB should see this
Sarah Palin VS Lady Gaga - Epic Rap Battles of History 4 - YouTube

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

I my have to agree... She may be more important to the nation as an advocate.
Maybe the RNC Chair or even starting the Tea Party and dismissing the republican party if necessary. 2013 will be telling.. There is no doubt in my mind it will be a super majority and filled with new faces in the congress and senate.
The Good Old Boys have to go.. all of them on each side of the isle.
They are corrupt to the core.. I'd like to see the lobbyist abolished as well and the connections to big CEO's who have to much influence over government decision. To include Unions and the Bilderbergs.. Speaking of the Bilderbergs, It would be great to see some new Companies started that would compete with them.. The feds protection of them must come to an end.
They own 40% of the worlds economy.. Much of it is monopolized. That certainly says something about our current politicians. Watch Food Inc. for starters...
I hate those bastards.

Blues

Sara doesnt want to be president

TM stop humping the Left.. Look deeper than what they want you to think.
They are on a mission to destroy the greatest country on the planet.. Its no secret.
Look at there history and compare it to Europe.

PS: Ravi and jillian will never understand.. They'll be humping the liberals until they die.
They're to Old and Seasoned.. You on the other hand you are young enough for a reasonable change of mind.

Blues

Forum List

Back