Sarah Palin's Charlie Gibson Interview

Sarah Palin's ABC Interview

• Pitbull with Lipstick

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Deer in the Headlights

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
Well, when you consider that the Bush Doctrine is pretty important to know about (it's how we've been operating), and when asked, Sarah ended up just looking at the dude. Her first response was canned, and the kind that you would give the teacher when you were trying to buy time so that you could figure out the answer.

She didn't.

And in so doing, she proved (yet again), how bad McInsane's choice for VP was. Pitbull with lipstick? No, more like a puppy that got caught drinking Kool-Aid.
Wrong-o. First off, this wasn't an interview, but a debate, and as such she had to wade through the the "gotcha" mine field. Since the Bush Doctrine means so many things to so many people, she forced her opponent to clarify and narrow down his question. It's a smart tactic.

That's right. Why on earth set yourself up? You make the interviewer do it. Put the onus on him to come up with something specific, and if he can't, you say as little as possible, as vaguely as possible.

Wrong-o. First off, this wasn't an interview, but a debate, and as such she had to wade through the the "gotcha" mine field. ]

Since the Bush Doctrine means so many things to so many people, she forced her opponent to clarify and narrow down his question. It's a smart tactic.

Even after Charlie Gibson thew her three life lines, she still came up with the wrong answer. An answer that was child like in its simplicity, and no where near to describing the Bush Doctrine.

Her Boss, John McCain knows what the Bush Doctrine is. Here he is explaining the Bush Doctrine to Sarah Palin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1lf1I4eFTw]YouTube - John McCain Explains The Bush Doctrine To Sarah Palin[/ame]

Even after Charlie Gibson thew her three life lines, she still came up with the wrong answer. An answer that was child like in its simplicity, and no where near to describing the Bush Doctrine.

Her Boss, John McCain knows what the Bush Doctrine is. Here he is explaining the Bush Doctrine to Sarah Palin:

YouTube - John McCain Explains The Bush Doctrine To Sarah Palin

Wow talk about spin. Doctoring videos to support your bullshit opinion. :lol:

So the vote here on the board is.....

69% for "Deer in the Headlights."

What I've seen of Palin she might be an effective mayor/governor of Alaska but she isn't VP material.

The old saying is that you can't point a finger of accusation without three pointing back.
Saying Palin is not "VP material" causes free thinkers to look at Obama's
capabilities (or lack there of) to be the"P".
Biden has experience but is also a questionable alternative being he seems to a major leader of a Congress that has the record for the least favorable rating in American history.
As for Palin, I feel she is basically earnest in her convictions but I also thought Carter was and didn't see how deep the snake pit called Washington politics was.
We can only hope Palin is better prepared to fight the fight.
I think I'm leaning toward that faint hope.
There seems to be no viable alternative Imho:

Forum List

Back