Sarah Palin's Charlie Gibson Interview

Sarah Palin's ABC Interview

• Pitbull with Lipstick

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Deer in the Headlights

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
Not at all, I know you are as open as a shut door.:eusa_whistle:

Why is that, because I don't go balistic when someone disagrees with me?:confused: I haven't posted enough here for anyone to know how I stand on all the issues yet.

I guess you wouldn't know that I have supported McCain in the past, or that I have just as many issues with some of the Democrats as I do with some of the Republicans. If McCain wouldn't have supported as many of Bushs policies I've seen him vote in favor of over the last 8 years, I'd be voting Republican. I see nothing from the McCain/Palin ticket that represents much of a change from the last 8 years of Rupublican leadership.

No republican should be elelcted to any position after the disastor they have wraught on us in the last eight years.

They acted as one solid block and never questioned or investigated ANYTHING their grand leader did or said for years.

I dont want to reward political zombies.

Why is that, because I don't go balistic when someone disagrees with me?:confused: I haven't posted enough here for anyone to know how I stand on all the issues yet.

I guess you wouldn't know that I have supported McCain in the past, or that I have just as many issues with some of the Democrats as I do with some of the Republicans. If McCain wouldn't have supported as many of Bushs policies I've seen him vote in favor of over the last 8 years, I'd be voting Republican. I see nothing from the McCain/Palin ticket that represents much of a change from the last 8 years of Rupublican leadership.

Like the Medicare Prescription Act of 2003, the Energy Policy Act of 2005, Mccain's criticizing the President for poor execution of the Iraq War at the onset and numerous other positions Mccain has taken that Bush didn't support. But you were pretending to have an open mind to Palin, then in the same post say that Mccain and her represent the same Republican establishment over the last eight years....:cuckoo:

Poor Sarah......

-Charlie Gibson: "Do you still believe that global warming is not manmade?"

-Sarah Palin: "I believe that man's activities certainly can be contributing to the issue of global warming, climate change..

ABC fact check: Palin, December 2007: "I'm not one though who would attribute (global warming) to being man-made."

-Gibson: "Have you ever met a foreign head of state."

-Palin: "I have not, and I think if you go back in history, and if you ask that question of many vice-presidents, they may have the same answer that I just gave you."

ABC fact check: All living vice-presidents, back to Walter Mondale in 1976, had met foreign heads of state before being elected.

Like the Medicare Prescription Act of 2003, the Energy Policy Act of 2005, Mccain's criticizing the President for poor execution of the Iraq War at the onset and numerous other positions Mccain has taken that Bush didn't support. But you were pretending to have an open mind to Palin, then in the same post say that Mccain and her represent the same Republican establishment over the last eight years....:cuckoo:

Nice choice of words.

John McCain was siding with Dubya 89.5% of the time since 2001.

John McCain was with Dubya 95% of the time in 2007.

FactCheck.org: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

The claim is true. According to Congressional Quarterly's Voting Studies, in 2007 McCain voted in line with the president's position 95 percent of the time – the highest percentage rate for McCain since Bush took office – and voted in line with his party 90 percent of the time. However, McCain's support of President Bush's position has been as low as 77 percent (in 2005), and his support for his party's position has been as low as 67 percent (2001).

NOTICE: As time went on, John McCain agreed with Dubya MORE.

I don't think anyone is not saying that John McCain was a Maverick, but he's not anymore.

And Sarah Palin was NEVER a Maverick.

Well, when you consider that the Bush Doctrine is pretty important to know about (it's how we've been operating), and when asked, Sarah ended up just looking at the dude. Her first response was canned, and the kind that you would give the teacher when you were trying to buy time so that you could figure out the answer.

She didn't.

And in so doing, she proved (yet again), how bad McInsane's choice for VP was. Pitbull with lipstick? No, more like a puppy that got caught drinking Kool-Aid.

Well, when you consider that the Bush Doctrine is pretty important to know about (it's how we've been operating), and when asked, Sarah ended up just looking at the dude. Her first response was canned, and the kind that you would give the teacher when you were trying to buy time so that you could figure out the answer.

She didn't.

And in so doing, she proved (yet again), how bad McInsane's choice for VP was. Pitbull with lipstick? No, more like a puppy that got caught drinking Kool-Aid.

Speaking of Kool-Aid.

$Republican-koolaid.jpg

I was thinking more along the line of wiretapping and executive power- he believes Bush acted within the Constiution, when clearly he didn't, Health Care-the failure to support a bill to expand a children’s health, Immigration-guest worker program, Education-the failed no child left behind policy, Abortion-overturning Roe v. Wade, just to name a few.

Plus,McCain has opposed tax cuts in the past, but supports the Bush tax cuts now.

To me McCain supported Bush on the policies I disagree with. If McCain changes his stand on the issues I listed I'll consider changing my mind.

Check out this video of War Veterans Against McCain...if even half of what is said in this video is true, shame on McCain!

I applaud all of the Republican and Democrat politicians, veterans, and their families who were willing to go on record to expose McCain's horrible past concerning our war heroes.

YouTube - Vietnam Veterans Against John "Songbird" McCain

And here is a fellow POW talking about whether or not John McCain is ready to be president.

Fellow POW speaks out

And the hits just keep coming.

McCain votes against veterans

wow!! how does he run as being an honorable war veteran when that's the reality of his behavior? and why isn't anyone discussing this?

to me this is much more damning that who Obama has been friends with or which church he went to..

She did fantastic.

The only deer in the headlights is the American Left - as Sarahcuda creeps up with her M4 :cool:

[youtube]QFjqZ_vvLNc[/youtube]

"Once he chose Palin that was it for me," said Kish, who was wearing a "Pro-Life Pro-Palin" button and another button featuring pictures of Chief Justice John Roberts and Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito under the slogan, "The Kind of Change I Believe In." Priceless!:eusa_whistle:

A lot stronger than, "John Kerry, reporting for duty."

You mean you would prefer someone who looks at you scared when confronted with the fact that they're not qualified over someone who at least ACTS like they are there for a purpose?

You people simply amaze me. I'd also be willing to bet that the majority of the people supporting Palin on this messageboard are male. You realize that among men she's got a 67 percent approval (must be the glasses and the tits), whereas among women, she only has a 36 percent approval.

Nope.....Palin is McSame's biggest distraction that he's using in a desperate bid to dupe the American people.

Kinda reminds me of the distraction portion of "Love Guru". Hmmm.....maybe that's why McCain has picked Palin, he's gonna trade in Cindy after he's elected.

You mean you would prefer someone who looks at you scared when confronted with the fact that they're not qualified over someone who at least ACTS like they are there for a purpose?

You people simply amaze me. I'd also be willing to bet that the majority of the people supporting Palin on this messageboard are male. You realize that among men she's got a 67 percent approval (must be the glasses and the tits), whereas among women, she only has a 36 percent approval.

Nope.....Palin is McSame's biggest distraction that he's using in a desperate bid to dupe the American people.

Kinda reminds me of the distraction portion of "Love Guru". Hmmm.....maybe that's why McCain has picked Palin, he's gonna trade in Cindy after he's elected.
WTH are you talking about?

I was responding to the paste-eater that was denigrating the video by the veteran who lost a leg in Iraq who was also pleading with Little O not to abandon the soldiers and Iraqis fighting for something bigger than themselves.

And what the hell does 67% male have to do with the price of tea in China?

You claim men are distracted by her looks. Hm-m-m...

We can only imagine what non-issue oriented factors drives Obama's support among African Americans...or are you some racist hack that claims whites don't vote issues only blacks?

BTW -
White women in particular express favorable views of the Alaska governor, according to a newly released Washington Post-ABC News poll. Positive ratings of her spike to 80 percent among white women with children at home and among white women who are evangelical Protestants.
Palin Energizing Women From All Walks of Life

You might want to find a new Ministry of Propaganda, you're other one is leaving you horribly dis--er--MISinformed.

Nice choice of words.

John McCain was siding with Dubya 89.5% of the time since 2001.

John McCain was with Dubya 95% of the time in 2007.

FactCheck.org: Is it true John McCain voted with George Bush 95 percent of the time?

NOTICE: As time went on, John McCain agreed with Dubya MORE.

I don't think anyone is not saying that John McCain was a Maverick, but he's not anymore.
And Sarah Palin was NEVER a Maverick.
The claim made was that MCcain supported Bush heavily over the last eight years, I suppose that is true. If you consider procedural votes and establishing rememberances highly important. But if you look at the meat and potato issues like Energy and the war in Iraq, Mccain has differed from Bush greatly. Afterall, it was MCcain who voted against Bush's 2005 Energy Policy and Obama who decided to give Big Oil huge tax breaks. It was Mccain who voted against a prescription plan that was written for the most part by drug lobbyists. Mccain has clearly shown on important issues that he will break party lines to do what is right. While, as Clinton said, Obama has a speech he gave.

Last edited:
RAFLMAO!! The doublespeak from the right is hysterical....

"are you going to believe me or your lying eyes?"...

:cuckoo:
WTH are you on about?

He says Palin only has 36% support with women. I show an article showing 80% of white women support Palin. As white equal 85% of the population as a minimum that extrapolates out to 68%.

So wherever your "comrade" is getting his 36% memo it isn't from anything legit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back