Sarah Palin's Charlie Gibson Interview

Sarah Palin's ABC Interview

• Pitbull with Lipstick

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Deer in the Headlights

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters
I chose Deer in the Headlights. She clearly seems to be out of her element on the national level of politics.

You should watch Obama sometime.

I have watched him. I didn't even choose to support him until recently because I actually took time to research his stand and comments on the issues, something I'm doing with Palin also. What I've seen of Palin she might be an effective mayor/governor of Alaska but she isn't VP material.

I have watched him. I didn't even choose to support him until recently because I actually took time to research his stand and comments on the issues, something I'm doing with Palin also. What I've seen of Palin she might be an effective mayor/governor of Alaska but she isn't VP material.

Sure, you researched her position and are keeping an open mind look at your avatar. That just goes to show how "open you are".

Sure, you researched her position and are keeping an open mind look at your avatar. That just goes to show how "open you are".

The avatar is an example of how stupid I think the whole issue is with the outrage over the pig comment was. I understand the context that Obama made the comment in, and McCain/Palin represent the same Republican mindset that currently resides in Washington.

I don't think Palin or McCain are pigs.

The avatar is an example of how stupid I think the whole issue is with the outrage over the pig comment was. I understand the context that Obama made the comment in, and McCain/Palin represent the same Republican mindset that currently resides in Washington.I don't think Palin or McCain are pigs.

Further shows how open your mind is, thanks for proving my point...:clap2:

Check out this video of War Veterans Against McCain...if even half of what is said in this video is true, shame on McCain!

I applaud all of the Republican and Democrat politicians, veterans, and their families who were willing to go on record to expose McCain's horrible past concerning our war heroes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUY9S6iCvk]YouTube - Vietnam Veterans Against John "Songbird" McCain[/ame]

And here is a fellow POW talking about whether or not John McCain is ready to be president.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ-kUS6E7PU]Fellow POW speaks out[/ame]

And the hits just keep coming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszB6ccZzgw]McCain votes against veterans[/ame]

Last edited:
I don't believe she expected him to ambush her like that, but she gave better than she got.

Also, the questions she asked back about the Bush Doctrine were valid. It has evolved, and she would have had more of an issue if she had'nt done that.

And her responses to the Georgia Ukraine questions were spot on. Georgia and Ukraine as members of Nato are something even Obama supports, and a military attack on a Nato member requires a military response. That is the essens of an alliance. If Obama wants Georgia in Nato, then according to our obligations, he also has to answer the question the same way she did.

Forum List

Back