Sarah Palin's Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks

Your opinion is just that. Your opinion

If you pay attention steph, which this will go way above your head as many of my posts tend to do since my political knowledge is on a whole another level than most. I'm saying something that many on the right and left would agree with. You'll see I'm by far the most fair political poster on this site and I'm secure enough and smart enough to call a spade a spade.

I'm very fair despite the severe damage the libs have done.

I don't read many of your post. so in a way I do let them fly right over my head. Your nasty side is showing though

It's amazing how quickly you conservatives turn on your own kind. It's called being irrational and lacking common sense. No way am I being nasty. Just disagreeing and calling out a fact as I see it. I was very fair and reasonable in my posts on this subject.

really, saying she should have her mouth stapled is being fair and reasonable. I don't have my "own kind" I'm my own kind and have been all my life. Now stop with the hissy fit because someone called you out on your unfair posting about Mrs. Palin

words or lack there of can do massive damage in public. It was a figure of speech for how serious this is to communicate properly in public when you represent. You don't just represent yourself you represent your supporters. I am not a supporter of her's and haven't been for years. She gave the liberal media months of material to just keep showing of how stupid the GOP is. Key word there GOP not tea party. Just like they could say Ryan wants to through granny off the cliff because he used the word cut instead of improve. He's a moron also. Kasich was much better.

oh for crying out loud. she speaks on the level that Jill and Joe six pack can understand. If she said she was going to stop the seas rising and heal the planets like Obama, I'd want to slap her. And she has learned to get down in the mud with this nasty party of progressives who has no shame in using Grandma in a wheelchair saying Republicans want to throw her off a cliff. . I'm all for it.

I'm sick and tired of turning the other cheek for these asses in the lowlife Progressive/Democrat party. You see the way they treat ANY Republican woman and sit here worried over what she says.
she isn't running for anything yet so you don't have anything to worry about.

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

Sarah Palin s Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks -- From The Democrats

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.

that's fine. People feel that way about Obama. It's not the color of his skin or that he is an ugly human being so called Man. he's an idiot/thug

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.

that's fine. People feel that way about Obama. It's not the color of his skin or that he is an ugly human being so called Man. he's an idiot/thug

I'm guessing the above post is the closest Stephanie will come to a salad all week.

Lol I love the misogyny accusation coming from the Right. Apparently simply because she is a woman, the ridicule is misogyny. You people crack me up.

I will simply never understand why the rightwing still defends Palin. I mean what do you get out of it? There is nothing credible about Palin being in high office. She is a joke. A complete and utter joke.

Bam, the seawytch goes down on your first punch, nicely played

It's not a matter of her 'thinking differently". It's a matter of whether her presence enhances the conversation. Even other conservatives where mortified by her rambling, off topic speech.

Again, it goes back to the whole thing with Clint Eastwood and the empty chair. No one was talking about Romney's RNC Speech. They were talking about Dirty Harry arguing with an empty chair.

I will simply never understand why the rightwing still defends Palin. I mean what do you get out of it? There is nothing credible about Palin being in high office. She is a joke. A complete and utter joke.

I'm not a big fan of her politically, but the biggest thing about her I personally admire is the grace she handles the misogynistic, vitriol of the left, particularly the self victimizing women in the Democratic party who rationalize their pathetic overtly sex based hatred.

Again, it goes back to the whole thing with Clint Eastwood and the empty chair. No one was talking about Romney's RNC Speech. They were talking about Dirty Harry arguing with an empty chair.

Yeah, and your silence on The Three Idiotos Biden, Gore and Kerry show that is a lie.

Yeah, and your silence on The Three Idiotos Biden, Gore and Kerry show that is a lie.

Kaz, buddy, try to focus.

The thing here is that there actually were some interesting things that happened in this meeting. Scott Walker, for instance, had a pretty good speaking thing.

But in a week, all people will be talking about is "Was Palin Drunk?"

The Palin Crash and Burn was Epic!!!

Conservatives hung their heads in embarrassment.

Even Dems are feeling sorry for her.

Pills?

Booze?

You're full of shit! Sarah still has it. Iowans love her. America loves her. That was a great speech before the convention. I could listen to her for hours.

yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

that's so tolerant of you

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.
Her speech made total sense. She speaks to Americans in American..

yes she needs to stay in alaska in the woods with a bow. I am a conservative and I want to staple her mouth shut. be real fellow conservatives. She needs to go.

that's so tolerant of you

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.
Her speech made total sense. She speaks to Americans in American..
She was unbelievably hateful and rude to and about people who are not conservatives. She talks like an uneducated hillbilly, not like a presidential candidate should talk, and she is neither articulate nor coherent in any kind of presidential manner. She's an embarrassment to the GOP. Idolizing her makes conservatives look pathetic, ignorant, and stupid.

If we had a debate between her and Mrs. Clinton, Hillary would run circles around her and shame the GOP no end. But, hey, if that's what you want, go for it--run her. It'll be tons of giggles.

Yes, I'm sure people do feel that way, but far, far fewer than believe it about Ms. Palin...and it is far more true with Caribou Barbie too...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back