Sarah Palin's Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks

No one can beat out Obama as THE WORST anyone can offer up on us and our country

so sorry
#wonbothofthem.

#40+seatHousemajority #ONSNAP!
:eusa_shhh:
They are trying to ignore that. that's why we now have all the Palin threads running

The left has always needed someone to heap their hate and venom upon, I love it when they openly show us who they really are.

Yep, they have even crawled so low to where they are now attacking ones children too. I've watched them in this progressive/dem party march us into the GUTTER of politics. No honor

They'll do whatever dirty trick it takes to win. No morals
You are such a victim.

that's so tolerant of you

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.

You're no conservative. they wouldn't show so much disrespect for a successful woman Governor

Sarah Palin further divides America = fact. She's sarcastic and boligerent. How could she not divide America and turn off independents? Use common sense here Steph.

Look she was much better back in 2007-2008, but has gotten much worse in every way. What she doesn't realize is that the tea party is no more, but they have succeeded in bringing the party more to the right. Her time is up. The reps I mentioned are the new voices of the Right wing and they are much much better and everybody in America would agree with that.

Your opinion is just that. Your opinion

If you pay attention steph, which this will go way above your head as many of my posts tend to do since my political knowledge is on a whole another level than most. I'm saying something that many on the right and left would agree with. You'll see I'm by far the most fair political poster on this site and I'm secure enough and smart enough to call a spade a spade.

I'm very fair despite the severe damage the libs have done.

I don't read many of your post. so in a way I do let them fly right over my head. Your nasty side is showing though

She can practice her free speech here on this site or in alaska, but people need to quit asking her to speak publicly. She is hurting the party of the right. Mainly because she's not very smart when she talks. Her ability to form coherent sentences out of her mouth is none existent. The GOP and the far rights problem is communication. It always has been. Let rubio, gingrich, Rand paul, Kasich, etc.. speak for the party publicly. Paul Ryan is an idiot also. all he has to do is replace the word cut with improve. moron.

You're no conservative. they wouldn't show so much disrespect for a successful woman Governor

Sarah Palin further divides America = fact. She's sarcastic and boligerent. How could she not divide America and turn off independents? Use common sense here Steph.

Look she was much better back in 2007-2008, but has gotten much worse in every way. What she doesn't realize is that the tea party is no more, but they have succeeded in bringing the party more to the right. Her time is up. The reps I mentioned are the new voices of the Right wing and they are much much better and everybody in America would agree with that.

If you pay attention steph, which this will go way above your head as many of my posts tend to do since my political knowledge is on a whole another level than most. I'm saying something that many on the right and left would agree with. You'll see I'm by far the most fair political poster on this site and I'm secure enough and smart enough to call a spade a spade.

I don't read many of your post. so in a way I do let them fly right over my head. Your nasty side is showing though

It's amazing how quickly you conservatives turn on your own kind. It's called being irrational and lacking common sense. No way am I being nasty. Just disagreeing and calling out a fact as I see it. I was very fair and reasonable in my posts on this subject.

It's amazing how quickly you conservatives turn on your own kind. It's called being irrational and lacking common sense. No way am I being nasty. Just disagreeing and calling out a fact as I see it. I was very fair and reasonable in my posts on this subject.

really, saying she should have her mouth stapled is being fair and reasonable. I don't have my "own kind" I'm my own kind and have been all my life. Now stop with the hissy fit because someone called you out on your unfair posting about Mrs. Palin

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

Sarah Palin s Bizarre Iowa Speech Gets Thanks -- From The Democrats

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.
Yeah...people shake their head at what she said ONLY because they are picking on women. What a victim!

You are a liberal first and a woman after that. You should be outraged that the left target non-liberal women for abuse. And you revel in it.

really, saying she should have her mouth stapled is being fair and reasonable. I don't have my "own kind" I'm my own kind and have been all my life. Now stop with the hissy fit because someone called you out on your unfair posting about Mrs. Palin

words or lack there of can do massive damage in public. It was a figure of speech for how serious this is to communicate properly in public when you represent. You don't just represent yourself you represent your supporters. I am not a supporter of her's and haven't been for years. She gave the liberal media months of material to just keep showing of how stupid the GOP is. Key word there GOP not tea party. Just like they could say Ryan wants to through granny off the cliff because he used the word cut instead of improve. He's a moron also. Kasich was much better.

Palin will never hold elective office again

Doesn't mean she doesn't want to to try to grab the attention from legitimate candidates

Shortly after declaring that she's "seriously interested" in running for president in 2016, Sarah Palin delivered a confusing speech that was panned by many, even some on the right.

We are having way too much fun with this poor woman . It's almost like making fun of the mentally challenged. It seems like she's completely out of her mind. She has to be treated.

More leftist misogyny. No bitch is going be allowed to think differently than you do.
Yeah...people shake their head at what she said ONLY because they are picking on women. What a victim!

You are a liberal first and a woman after that. You should be outraged that the left target non-liberal women for abuse. And you revel in it.

You're an asshole. The left doesn't target conservative nutcase women because they're women. We target them because they are conservative nutcases,

like you.

Name the conservative nutcase white males who get a pass from the left because they're male, or because they're white.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.

She's no smarter or dumber than the average Republican or Democrat politician. She has female traits like her voice that make her an easy target. Self victimization, the first job of every Democrat. You are pathetic.

Except the criticism of Sarah Palin has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman and everything to do with the fact that she is an idiot.
Name a conservative woman that you do not deem as an idiot. Can you?

Kay Bailey Hutchison. Next.

You showed his point, one that's not really a national figure to get a faux checkmark.

She's no smarter or dumber than the average Republican or Democrat politician. She has female traits like her voice that make her an easy target. Self victimization, the first job of every Democrat. You are pathetic.

She certainly gives the impression of being dumber than the majority of politicians. I'd put her on par with Louie Gohmert.

It's not her voice she's panned most for, it's the moronic word salad that pours out of her mouth.

Yep...she's picked on ONLY because she's a woman. It has nothing to do with what she says or does. Nothing.

Idiot is too harsh of a word. She makes good point, but just has trouble speaking about it.

Yes, exactly my point. Well put. Seawytch is a liberal first, then gay, then a woman. That is clear when she allows women to be endlessly smeared for her ideology. And you want to talk about boobs who prove that every time they open their mouths, let's start with Biden, Gore and Kerry. The three idiotos. Three white, straight men she is fine with. Religion comes first, which for her is liberalism. Even above her obsession with gay. Being a woman? That's down the line.

She certainly gives the impression of being dumber than the majority of politicians. I'd put her on par with Louie Gohmert.

It's not her voice she's panned most for, it's the moronic word salad that pours out of her mouth.

Yet Biden and Gore are OK...

:lmao:

Yeah, that's a standard you have.

Forum List

Back