'Sarah Palin's Alaska' Ratings Plummet In Week 2

Fail&Go yet again links to the HuffyPuffy. Fail&Go demonstrates no ability to critically analyse any article. This leads me to ask this vital question "Does reading the HuffPuff seriously damage an individual's IQ and, if so, should it be banned?" :lol:

Here, Butterface, a non-political link to her plummeting ratings:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...es-sonny-with-a-chance-kendra-much-more/73243

Now let's hear you dispute them.

Why would I dispute them? I don't fucking care about Palin's tv show. I do, however, find it hysterically funny that idiots like you - and the mentally challenged OP - do.

Fail&Go yet again links to the HuffyPuffy. Fail&Go demonstrates no ability to critically analyse any article. This leads me to ask this vital question "Does reading the HuffPuff seriously damage an individual's IQ and, if so, should it be banned?" :lol:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...es-sonny-with-a-chance-kendra-much-more/73243

Why would I dispute them? I don't fucking care about Palin's tv show. I do, however, find it hysterically funny that idiots like you - and the mentally challenged OP - do.

You disputed the credibility of the OP's link.

Wingnuts always run away from their own words when challenged

CG "doesn't care" and she shows it by posting about it. :lol:

Your absolutely right. Do I really think that Obama thinks there are 57 states. NO of couse not. Do people on the right wrongly use that to make him look stupid. Absolutley.

My point is someone on this thread was basically calling palin stupid when she mixed up north and south which is probably easier to make that mistake then claiming there are 57 states in union.

Who did that, and where?

Post #68 of this thread
Wrong. Quote where I say that.

The HuffPuff has no credibility. At all. For anyone except the borg.

I am, however, entertained that it's so important to you and other borg. You guys (by 'you guys' I mean the drooling hordes on the left) are just a gift to the board. Seriously. You'll argue that black is white as long as it suits your political agenda. I would be embarrassed if I were that stupid.... but it appears that you relish it. That's cool.

I am, however, entertained that it's so important to you and other borg. You guys (by 'you guys' I mean the drooling hordes on the left) are just a gift to the board. Seriously. You'll argue that black is white as long as it suits your political agenda. I would be embarrassed if I were that stupid.... but it appears that you relish it. That's cool.

Any fact-based media would have no credibility with you. :lol:

What was inaccurate in the Huffpost reporting of this story? Specifically.

She is one of the least credible posters on this board. She won't engage in debate because she doesn't have the ability. So she snipes.

And...she's really funny looking!!! That may explain her sociopathy.

She is one of the least credible posters on this board. She won't engage in debate because she doesn't have the ability. So she snipes.

And...she's really funny looking!!! That may explain her sociopathy.

Yep. You never see her engaged in discussing the issue. She snipes, when others challenge her, she snipes instead of defending her own words

But then again, that describes a lot of the wingnuts on USMB

You guys are pathetic. Any person with a brain would hear that and automatically assume she meant to say "South Korea" especially when she is talking about them in a negative way in the same quote. But not you partisan hacks. You use that quote as "evidence" that she is stupid and uninformed.

You people will never give anyone the benefit of the doubt. Of course if Hillary Clinton can tells a story about having to run and dodge sniper fire from a airport tarmac when she clearly did not, and you bafoons will give her the benifit of the doubt.

Or when Barack Obama says there are 57 states in the union, you guys will give him a pass but when a conservative accidently says "North" instead of "South" you get all excited. I have seen you fucks quote this on the board in the last few days. All of you that quote this are bringing yourselves down to the lowest common denominator. Lower than the "Keith Olbermann denominator" Have you ever misspoke about something? We all have done that type of thing and to say you haven't is a bold faced lie.

And to make this clear from the get go, I am not a Palin fan. She doesn't get me all excited like some people do over Palin, but I am fair enough to know when someone meant to say something and when the did not, and I apply that to both sides of the political spectrum.

You guys are lower than low :fu:

And people on the right do not still go on about the 57 states thing?

right.

Your absolutely right. Do I really think that Obama thinks there are 57 states. NO of couse not. Do people on the right wrongly use that to make him look stupid. Absolutley.

My point is someone on this thread was basically calling palin stupid when she mixed up north and south which is probably easier to make that mistake then claiming there are 57 states in union.

Do you know why SP asked Joe Biden if she could call him Joe?? Because she kept calling him, "Mr. O'Biden". She just could not get it straight, so her advisors thought it would be easier for her to use just his first name. Now that's dumb.

And only one of many dumb things she did that was dumb.. You cannot even compare her and the prez.

New Topics

Forum List

Back