Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Sarah Palin would Challenge Obama in 2012 Presidential Race | TopNews United States

Citizen Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

The former Alaska governor named Sarah Palin is telling FoxNews.com that she would be eager to challenge President Barack Obama in 2012 presidential race. This would be quite a debate to watch as Sarah Palin would easily hand Obama his privates on a plater.

Sarah released the keynote address at the tea party convention Saturday, using it to hit Obama on terrorism. Palin also concluded that she will focus on the future Republican Party primaries, and that she may prop up hundreds of candidates ahead in the months.

"I think that President Obama with all due respect, his lack of experience is really made manifest in the way that decisions are made in the White House today”, added Sarah Palin.

A survey recently showed that she could have the hold to increase a competitive presidential race and strong questions were asked in the campaign about her experience and qualifications.

A poll last week had her leading, by a few points, the pack of potential Republican Party candidates. The Research 2000 unveiled Republican voters thinks that she is more qualified to be president than Obama by a margin of 4-1.

Considering Sarah Palin has success as an owner of two business, two terms as mayor, commissioner and governor compared to Obama’s failed first year in The White House the margin should be 8-1.

With Obama’s disastrous first year most Americas are waking up to the realization he is incredibly incompetent and clueless.

It would be very funny to see repubs back Sarah. They moaned about Obama's lack of experience and yet Palin has even less than him.

• Banned
It would be very funny to see repubs back Sarah. They moaned about Obama's lack of experience and yet Palin has even less than him.

Lets see: Business owner, Fmr Mayor, Fmr head of Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission and Fmr Executive of Alaska vs Community Organizer and small Chicago district 1 term jr Senator by default? Where do you get that Obama is more qualified?

Lets see: Business owner, Fmr Mayor, Fmr head of Alaska Oil & Gas Regulatory Commission and Fmr Executive of Alaska vs Community Organizer and small Chicago district 1 term jr Senator by default? Where do you get that Obama is more qualified?

Four years as POTUS, dipshit. Try to run anybody on experience in 2012 and you'll get laughed out the door. Update your 2008 talking points memo already, 'k?

WELL, four years of Presidential experience didn't help Jimma Carter.:lol:

8 years in the State Senate, Editor of the Harvard Law Review, on the board of numerous organizations. Constitutional Law professer.

If you're going to post talking points, at least be truthful about them.

And in every single job, scandal, controversy, lawsuits and accusations of incompetency.

Wow, she is even more qualified than Bush was.

Besides runway, name one thing she has excelled at.

Of course, she did "write" a best selling novel, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent".

Here's the bottom line. I'm an independent. I voted for Obama in '08. As of right now, I'm not entirely happy and my vote is up for grabs in 2012. Unless you run a religious right neocon retread. Like Palin.

But keep catering to the hacks and the terminally stupid if you want, there's always 2016!

In 2012, when the debates will be held, Sarah the Psychic's resume would not include: 44th President of the United States.

The Psychic is not qualified to be the day manager at Arby's, let alone President!

Last edited:
Sarah Palin Would Challenge Obama in 2012: 4-1 Margin Palin More Qualified

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will support her in taking our Nation back.

Yes!

Please run Sarah...there is no way a teleprompter reader like Obama could beat someone with your obvious qualifications

While it does appear that Palin is gearing up to run, I do not see her as a candidate i would vote for.
I never vote for incumbents, not that i like Obama anyway.
So, I hope there is another viable candidate by the time the election of 2012 comes around.

It might just another write-in ballot for the perienial best choice.....Mick E. Mouse.

Palins qualifications..

PTA President
Mayor of a city of 9000
Governor of a state with a population of 800,000 for less than a year

In 2012, when the debates will be held, Sarah the Psychic's resume would not include: 44th President of the United States.

The Psychic is not qualified to be the day manager at Arby's, let alone President!

only time will tell, LOL

Forum List

Back