Sarah Palin will not run for president in 2012

Actually, I don't care much what he thinks. That would have been obvious from my reply. But keep melting.....

Whats your beef w/ Zona anyway?

He's a sniveling whiner. It's not a left/right thing. USAR and chesswarsnow are on my daily neg list too.
Ironically, Zona keeps proving over and over again that he deserves to be on the list.

Just so we are clear here. You neg daily to people you dont like?

Lets be perfectly clear here. :cool:

Clearly it’s having the desired effect.

Otherwise Sarah! is wonderful – with MB down and almost out she’s making the election season worthwhile.

What, confirmation of him attempting to be an ass? All I did was point out how obsessed he is with me. Is that the effect? If so, you are correct.

RadiomanATL, be a big, tough man and neg me again. It will make Clayton happy. :cool:

Sarah Palin will not run. Sarah Palin will not sue the author of that fantastic book because she does not want the thought of her and a black guy having sex in her fans minds. She is relying on them to send her money. Her fan base is pissed!

No need to beg for it, you'll get it again tomorrow.
I dont think you are getting the reponse you will want...lol

What, confirmation of him attempting to be an ass? All I did was point out how obsessed he is with me. Is that the effect? If so, you are correct.

RadiomanATL, be a big, tough man and neg me again. It will make Clayton happy. :cool:

Sarah Palin will not run. Sarah Palin will not sue the author of that fantastic book because she does not want the thought of her and a black guy having sex in her fans minds. She is relying on them to send her money. Her fan base is pissed!

No need to beg for it, you'll get it again tomorrow.
I dont think you are getting the reponse you will want...lol

I'm happy with the response so far ;)

Forum List

Back