Sarah Palin Will Make America Want Her As President Nov 14th.

Imagine what she could have gotten done in Alaska if only she had the guts to serve out her term.
She got Alaska on track in that timeframe with her excellent policy making and turned it over to a good conservative while she defeated all the ethics suits filed against her which was eating up her money reserves. She did the right thing. She has prevailed and commands a huge presence in America with more political power. If you think about it she has more political influence than the president does. As President Clinton said a few weeks ago, 'Don't under estimate her'.

How funny! :rofl:

Last edited:
TRENDING: Shots of Palin reality show revealed – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Oh yeah. She's a real serious contender.

When are you Palin-bots going to wake the hell up and realize that she is stringing you along. Palin only cares about celebrity and money.

To the rest of the cons, relax. She isn't going to run.

I for one wish her well with the celebrity and money. She certainly seems to be doing well for herself in that area so far. And let's face it, the Palinbots aren't exactly going to vote for anyone other than her type anyway. So who is she really influencing, and who is she really harming?

Wouldn't vote for her for dogcatcher, but if she can make a pile as a private citizen more power to her.

The funny thing is she never gets on the air and says, what, specifically, she would do to remedy our current troubles. It's always very vague generalizations and attacks on people who are actually doing the heavy lifting.

Imagine what she could have gotten done in Alaska if only she had the guts to serve out her term.
She got Alaska on track in that timeframe with her excellent policy making and turned it over to a good conservative while she defeated all the ethics suits filed against her which was eating up her money reserves. She did the right thing. She has prevailed and commands a huge presence in America with more political power. If you think about it she has more political influence than the president does. As President Clinton said a few weeks ago, 'Don't under estimate her'.

How funny! :rofl:

grimms-fairy-tales-1.jpg

No she didn't.

As mayor she screwed up the budget which went from a 1 million dollar deficit to a 22 million dollar deficit...then went on as governor..to screw up Alaska's budget.

That's got to be something since for an state with something like less then 700K people..and a state that recieves almost 5 federal dollars back for every one they put in, she still managed to run a deficit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's Conservatism right there....Say one thing and do another

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh, no...that's just lying.

The funny thing is she never gets on the air and says, what, specifically, she would do to remedy our current troubles. It's always very vague generalizations and attacks on people who are actually doing the heavy lifting.

That conservatism. They are like Goldilocks who cant find the "just right" bowl of porridge.

Every bill they oppose doesnt have enough *blank*, needs more *blank*, or the effect wont be fast enough, or too slow.

No she didn't.

As mayor she screwed up the budget which went from a 1 million dollar deficit to a 22 million dollar deficit...then went on as governor..to screw up Alaska's budget.

That's got to be something since for an state with something like less then 700K people..and a state that recieves almost 5 federal dollars back for every one they put in, she still managed to run a deficit.

Also --

Alaska: State with a long history of take and give - USATODAY.com
Federal spending in Alaska was more than $9 billion in 2006, and earmarks added as much as $3.4 billion between 1995 and 2008, according the Citizens Against Government Waste. The state is among the most heavily subsidized by the federal government, bumped from the top spot in 2006 only after Hurricane Katrina devastated Louisiana and Mississippi.

Now this is the type of woman we need in the White House running our country. Can you imagine Obama being able to do the things this woman does? She make him look like a girlie man. This proves that Palin is a survivor of the media onslaught. This is going to show the true side of Palin and that she is no elitist but a strong willed American Patriot conservationist who is prideful of her country. She is the type of leadership we need in Washington. She can get things done like she did as governor of Alaska.

Finally: First trailer for “Sarah Palin’s Alaska” debuts Hot Air

I'm quite conservative and I wouldn't want her as a candidate. She carries a lot of baggage from the media which they would not hesitate to destroy her again. Also, she is great at campaign stumping for conservatives.
Have you ever heard of "Peter's Principles"?

[She has prevailed....

It's hillarious to me that Conservatives view quitting as prevailling.

They won't come the campaign season....other Republican hopefuls will rip her a new one over this issue looooong before any Democrats do.

I think most Republicans will start remembering that John McCain would probably have been their president if he hadn't made that terrible mistake. They hate Obama more than they love Palin.

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE! run Palin for president in 2012! I can't think of one person who better represents the typical conservative Republican then Palin. She deserves the nod from the Republican party and all of her Tea Party friends to be on the ballot - right next to Obama. If nothing else it would provide another couple of years of Sarah bashing. And we all know how much fun that is.

That conservatism. They are like Goldilocks who cant find the "just right" bowl of porridge.

Every bill they oppose doesnt have enough *blank*, needs more *blank*, or the effect wont be fast enough, or too slow.

Where were you for the 8 years under Bush? That's politics and it's played on both sides.

I do not want some body who never has any ideas of her own, and doesn't spend most of her time facebooking or attacking someone.

I do not want some body who never has any ideas of her own, and doesn't spend most of her time facebooking or attacking someone.

And I simply can't imagine her sitting down with, say, soft-spoken Netanyahu, and discussing peace. If Palin isn't yelling, she's completely ineffective because she is so unlearned on the issues.

And I simply can't imagine her sitting down with, say, soft-spoken Netanyahu, and discussing peace. If Palin isn't yelling, she's completely ineffective because she is so unlearned on the issues.

She would be terrible for foreign relations, and the rest of the world would be laughing at us if we elected her.

She would be terrible for foreign relations, and the rest of the world would be laughing at us if we elected her.
Bill Clinton was governor of tiny Arkansas and had no foriegn relations experience.

Bill Clinton was governor of tiny Arkansas and had no foriegn relations experience.

Arkansas ain't "tiny".

us_map.gif

Clinton was (and is) a vacuous immoral nitwit, but not because he was from Arkansas.

I think Canada snickers at us behind our backs already.

If you try to compare Palin to Clinton you will fail. Clinton was probably one of the best President in recent history at foreign relations. Palin is no Clinton.

Forum List

Back