Sarah Palin will be on O'Reilly tonight

You betcha!:tomato:

We are betting that a ton of liberals will be watching and flood blogosphere with "she is so stupid..." or "she said this..." or "I hate that bitch..." and so one and so on.

you mean rich bitch don't ya? :eusa_whistle: really rich bitch thanks to the libruls.. :lol::lol: you notice everybody they launch smear campaigns against get rich??

Yeah, and then you dopes put them on the ticket and they lose. How many houses did McCain forget he owned again? All of that money did him NO good. Keep it up, dolts!

That she is going to be a contributor to fox is such poetic justice.

Now she can give her commentary.

Of course unlike the left she isn't going to attack people's minor children and act like the scumbags that they are.

Of course unlike the left she isn't going to attack people's minor children and act like the scumbags that they are.

You mean, maybe she has finally learned that it is not good parenting skills to parade your children in front of the country for cheap political points?

You mean, maybe she has finally learned that it is not good parenting skills to parade your children in front of the country for cheap political points?

People who make excuses for the pieces of shit and scumbags who attack candidate's minor children are nothing but the same.

VaYank you disgust me.

People who make excuses for the pieces of shit and scumbags who attack candidate's minor children are nothing but the same.

VaYank you disgust me.

That's fair. Sarah and her fans who simply shrug off the fact that she DID in fact parade her CHILDREN (including a brand new special needs child) all over the United States for cheap political points, and her made up "soccer Mom" image disgust me.

How can fox say they are fair and balanced....?

This is the station who hired Furhman....they have no scruples.

Just because a candidate has minor children on a stage with her doesn't give license to tear them apart.

The people who did this are not better than this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1dAdrU-EM[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back