Sarah Palin Warns GOP: 'You Didn't Build This'

I am surprised that she is quoting President Obama after all the flack right-wingers gave him over his original statement. Obama was right - "you didn't build that"...
You an idiot, we built the government, and we maintain the government. If it wasn't for taxpayers and private businesses there would be no roads.

He probably thinks that a bunch of trucks pull up that say "GOVERNMENT" on the side and they start building roads..

Yes, he's that stupid.

I am surprised that she is quoting President Obama after all the flack right-wingers gave him over his original statement. Obama was right - "you didn't build that"...
You an idiot, we built the government, and we maintain the government. If it wasn't for taxpayers and private businesses there would be no roads.

That was Obama's point, dumbass.

That was Obama's point, dumbass.
Your more deranged as ever. Kinda like corporation don't employ people. You need to stop blindly following your masters.

LOL Glen Rice probably DID hit that, so you want his sloppy seconds , That's gross

Sounds like Glen Rice hit it.

By now, maybe you've heard about the most titillating portions. For instance, there's Sarah Palin hooking up with basketball star Glen Rice when Rice was a college star playing in a tournament in Alaska. Rice confirmed to McGinniss what he called a "respectful" encounter, noting that afterward "we talked a lot on the phone" and he had a "big crush" on Palin. But for McGinniss, there's more to this episode. In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

More: McGinniss on Palin - TMI Mother Jones

Who gives a fuck?

LOL Glen Rice probably DID hit that, so you want his sloppy seconds , That's gross

By now, maybe you've heard about the most titillating portions. For instance, there's Sarah Palin hooking up with basketball star Glen Rice when Rice was a college star playing in a tournament in Alaska. Rice confirmed to McGinniss what he called a "respectful" encounter, noting that afterward "we talked a lot on the phone" and he had a "big crush" on Palin. But for McGinniss, there's more to this episode. In his book, this bizarre-in-retrospect intersection is proof of Palin's "fetish for black guys." That quote comes from an unnamed "friend." But—wait a moment—another unnamed friend says that following the Rice date, Palin freaked out: "Hysterical, crying, totally flipped out. The thing that people remember is her freak-out, how completely crazy she got: I fucked a black man! She was just horrified. She couldn't believe that she'd done that."

Rice never slept with Palin. McGinnis admited it was just a revengeful hit piece on her since shedidn't let him interview her for his book about her. She had to get a restraining order on him.
Rice got confused, it was Obama that he fucked and Barry, not Michelle

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Rice never slept with Palin. McGinnis admited it was just a revengeful hit piece on her since shedidn't let him interview her for his book about her. She had to get a restraining order on him.
Rice got confused, it was Obama that he fucked and Barry, not Michelle

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Oh, I believe he fucked Palin, but unlike Liekhota, I aint jealous.

Sarah Palin congratulated the Republicans on their sweeping victory in Tuesday's elections, but she also issued a warning.

"Now, new Republican Congressional majority in the House and Senate, please realize that Americans were not necessarily voting FOR any party; they were voting AGAINST the continued dysfunction and corruption in D.C.," the former vice presidential candidate wrote in a post on Facebook.

Just like the Democrats got "mauled" on Tuesday, Palin warned the same thing could happen to the GOP next time around.

"So, establishment types, remember that you didn’t build this! This majority that swept you into power tonight is thanks to the rank and file commonsense conservative grassroots. That’s who built it. And they expect results. They deserve the best for America."​

More: Sarah Palin Warns GOP: 'You Didn't Build This'

More words of wisdom from the right-wing brain trust.

Is the conservative grass roots she refers to the same people who donated hard earned money to her PAC, which she never spent to help get candidates elected?

Liekhota, why don't you just admit that you would love to give Palin some of your man gravy

No thanks. Glen Rice got the best of her - before the cellulite set in.

sarah+in+hawaii3.jpg

That shot is from her PSA warning of the dangers of anal sex.

When all is bleak and your idols clay feet have been exposed and are eroded, yeah, attack the one strong woman you fear most.

Doesn't work?

You forget about what Obama & Comrades did to Hillary in 2007 when she still had mental capacity to put to good use.

Forum List

Back