Sarah Palin, Victim, Martyr, Stalinist

Bad move. The story was a bunch of faint allegations apparently being quietly investigated. Now the story is the attempted suppression of a media story. Baaaaad move.

Amazing how threads like this take off, but start a thread containing " Obama, NBC, GE " the lefties avoid it like Perez Hilton avoids vagina's ..........

Bad move. The story was a bunch of faint allegations apparently being quietly investigated. Now the story is the attempted suppression of a media story. Baaaaad move.

They already know what's coming. Make it even more of a media battle and the already heralded claim of "the media is out to get Sarah" will deflect attention and muddy the waters when indictments come down. She'll play the victim and say "this is exactly why I stepped down, becasue I knew they would stop at nothing to get me. And LOOK! They are still trying to get me even after I left office."

Amazing how threads like this take off, but start a thread containing " Obama, NBC, GE " the lefties avoid it like Perez Hilton avoids vagina's ..........

It's the only dead horse they have left to beat. How can anyone cheer on Obama's efforts?

Yep, the MSM be reporting this bullshit non stop as cap and trade passes into law in the middle of the night, destroying the economy even furthen than their other shitty policies ........

I think that Palin was more of a novelty than anything else. Few people thought that McCain would ask Palin to run. Also there was that attitude: “Neato, we could have a female governor from Alaska as president.” I think that the poll numbers bounced up a tiny bit as a result for the Republican team for a while due to Palin. Yet, the numbers settled back down after the novelty wore off and Palin was put under the preverbal microscope. People learned about her support/opposition to the “bridge to nowhere” and about the allegations of her abuse of power concerning her relatives. They eventually saw her as just another politician.

With regard to media attention, I’m not sure what percentage of the time the media went looking for her and what percentage of the time, after the excitement of the election was over, she went looking for a camera. A little while after the election, she seemed to migrate to the talk-show circuit and whine about how the alleged pro-liberal biased media picked on her unfairly. She struck me as something of a cry-baby. Her comments during her resignation speech give support to this notion. She said that, “We know we can affect [sic] positive change outside government at this moment in time on another scale and actually make a difference." She felt that politics had become a "superficial, wasteful bloodsport”.

I’d like to know what more change can be made outside of government than can be made inside of government? I think that when she stepped out from behind that frozen tundra and into the national spotlight, she was shocked by what she had gotten herself into. She did a fair job of fighting for the Whitehouse to the bitter end but I think that on the inside she was thinking, “Oh, God. I can’t wait until this is over so that I can go back home for a while and then cry about how I was treated, and then get out of the political kitchen all together.”

This is about right.

I voted for Palin basically for one reason: the Sandra Bernhard video. For those who missed it, Sandra Bernhard is a Jew "comedienne" who got onstage at some Jewish charity event in D.C. and starting screaming that Sarah was a "shiksa whore" and so forth.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/articles/MacDonald-Bernhard.html

Naturally, you didn't hear anything about this, but it made me von Brunn-mad. So I voted "McCain/Palin": the conservative-hater and the novelty. Lovely choices we've got here in the United States of Multistupidity.

Last edited:
I think that Palin was more of a novelty than anything else. Few people thought that McCain would ask Palin to run. Also there was that attitude: “Neato, we could have a female governor from Alaska as president.” I think that the poll numbers bounced up a tiny bit as a result for the Republican team for a while due to Palin. Yet, the numbers settled back down after the novelty wore off and Palin was put under the preverbal microscope. People learned about her support/opposition to the “bridge to nowhere” and about the allegations of her abuse of power concerning her relatives. They eventually saw her as just another politician.

With regard to media attention, I’m not sure what percentage of the time the media went looking for her and what percentage of the time, after the excitement of the election was over, she went looking for a camera. A little while after the election, she seemed to migrate to the talk-show circuit and whine about how the alleged pro-liberal biased media picked on her unfairly. She struck me as something of a cry-baby. Her comments during her resignation speech give support to this notion. She said that, “We know we can affect [sic] positive change outside government at this moment in time on another scale and actually make a difference." She felt that politics had become a "superficial, wasteful bloodsport”.

I’d like to know what more change can be made outside of government than can be made inside of government? I think that when she stepped out from behind that frozen tundra and into the national spotlight, she was shocked by what she had gotten herself into. She did a fair job of fighting for the Whitehouse to the bitter end but I think that on the inside she was thinking, “Oh, God. I can’t wait until this is over so that I can go back home for a while and then cry about how I was treated, and then get out of the political kitchen all together.”

This is about right.

I voted for Palin basically for one reason: the Sandra Bernhard video. For those who missed it, Sandra Bernhard is a Jew "comedienne" who got onstage at some Jewish charity event in D.C. and starting screaming that Sarah was a "shiksa whore" and so forth. Naturally, you didn't hear anything about this, but it made me von Brunn-mad. So I voted "McCain/Palin": the conservative-hater and the novelty. Lovely choices we've got here in the United States of Multistupidity.

Funny what constitutes a novelty. Just completely ignore the woman's accomplishments.

And isn't Sandra Bernhard that horse-faced dyke who said that Palin should be gang-raped by her black friends?

Funny what constitutes a novelty. Just completely ignore the woman's accomplishments.

Funny what constitutes relative accomplishments.

Palin was a member of the Wasilla, Alaska, city council from 1992 to 1996 and the city's mayor from 1996 to 2002. After an unsuccessful campaign for Lieutenant Governor of Alaska in 2002, she chaired the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission from 2003 to 2004. She was elected Governor of Alaska in November 2006. Palin is the first female governor of Alaska and the youngest person elected governor of that state.

By contrast, Biden was a United States Senator from Delaware from January 3, 1973 until his resignation on January 15, 2009. He became an attorney in 1969, and was elected to a county council in 1970. Biden was first elected to the Senate in 1972 and became the sixth-youngest senator in U.S. history. He was re-elected to the Senate six times, and was the fourth most senior senator at the time of his resignation.

Yes. Palin was a novelty act.

And isn't Sandra Bernhard that horse-faced dyke who said that Palin should be gang-raped by her black friends?

I think so, but what is the relevancy? Jesse Helms said that that Clinton would need a bodyguard if he visited a Carolina militay.

Last edited:
In an extraordinary four-page letter, Alaska-based attorney Thomas Van Flein warns of severe consequences should speculation that until now has largely been confined to blogs about whether Palin embezzled funds in the construction of a Wasilla, Alaska, sports arena find its way into print.
Sarah Palin attorney warns press on 'defamatory material' - Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

I haven't stopped laughing at Republicans since McCain suspended his campaign to "fix" the bank bailout bill.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, exactly where did Sarah Palin execute millions of people who disagreed with her?

Let me get this straight ....

Ravi wants "cyber-bullying" to be deemed a crime ....

... but also thinks this is funny ....

Hell, I think it's funny whining but then I also don't think there is such a thing as cyber-bullying ... sheesh, hypocrisy IS annoying.

This whole thing is being pulled around in every direction, as to what it means. I think it is political, to the point that there is a big scandal coming down and leaving office is better than being removed. "I quit" looks just a smidge better than "I was impeached" on a resume.

It's a page from the Nixon handbook.

except for the part where nixon didn't resign until he was forced to, you're 100% correct. you're quite astute.

Talk of scandal sure looks like massive wishful thinking on a lot of people's parts.

You seem to have poor memories, the left tried for months to manufacture a scandal for her when she was running for Vice POTUS and it was no soap.

So you now are convincing yourseles you suddenly have the goods? :lol:

She wants to be POTUS and in the mainstream, you can't do that from Alaska, its as simple as that.

Sarah is a victim. She has always seen herself as a victim and By Gosh, I accept her word!

SARAH, YOU ARE A VICTIM AND WE ALL LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF IT!

We can only hope that you run and win in 2012 so that you can once again call yourself a victim and quit. That would put you up there with Tricky Dick. From victim to famous overnight.

Sarah, you shown like a beacon to all shallow, self-centered Americans.

Now your light is growing dim. We will be lost without you. Please come home.

BeaconStudios.gif

Forum List

Back