Sarah Palin Unsuitable For President!

Sarah is fun to watch. I would have to hold my nose and shut my eyes to pull the lever for her. Romney is ten, make that 100 times better than she is. We neednt stoop that low to nominate her.

"I am obliged to confess I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University. "

This is one of the more astonishing statements I have seen on this board in a long time. And I honestly think that there are many here who actually agree with it.

Yeah, formal education really ruins a person, doesn't it?

Obama's cabinet is made up of academics.

Doin' a hell of a job, ain't they?

No rich person should be allowed to run for office for they cannot relate to someone who actually works hard for their money....a CEO cannot run a country and relate to the average person there, its not possible. A very rich person is always eltist and should be shunned from the political process. That includes BOTH parties.

No rich person should be allowed to run for office for they cannot relate to someone who actually works hard for their money....a CEO cannot run a country and relate to the average person there, its not possible. A very rich person is always eltist and should be shunned from the political process. That includes BOTH parties.

Try talking to a CEO.

Leave your Mom's basement, go meet some local business owner.

Really? HOW do you think they GOT to that position? Did they don a doo rag, an eye patch and confiscate the position by force?

I don't see anything about a maximum income listed in the Constitution. Please note that document overrides your envy-driven emotionalism.

Sarah Palin's appearance today on Fox New Sunday underscores why she shouldn't run or be President, she is a well intentioned person but doesn't have the assets to be President. Ms. Palin's depth of knowledge on policy on issues concerning the nation is hugely inadequate, her decision making process is inferior as well as is her judgment! Some people like to call her brilliant at best she is only of ordinary intelligence which can be deduced by examining her often disjointed and "not very clear" responses and gaffes. These assessments of Ms. Palin can quite often become evident if one gets her off her recitation of Tea-party and Right Wing talking points!

Let's examine the Chris Wallace interview. Ms. Palin said she wouldn't vote for any legislation raising the debt limit, things will be okay the federal government need only use the money coming into the Treasury to pay the nation's debt payments first and then prioritize spending; this years budget deficit is around $ 1.4 trillion over thirty-five percent of all federal spending the Federal Government can't just prioritize spending vital parts of the federal government won't be paid for and continued if this decision is followed. Ms. Palin in part blames the current dismal job and economic situation on quantitative easing by the Federal Reserve Board, she obviously has only a surface understanding of this issue; the purchase by the Fed of Treasury and Fannie Mae bonds over the last six months or so has yes freed up a lot of other private money that would have otherwise gone to buy these bonds but look at the positive developments from this it has kept interest rates low (housing, auto, etc.) and it has greatly helped big business borrow money relatively cheaply and in many cases borrow money at all (especially businesses that own real estate) most importantly returning many of these businesses to sound financial health - the criticism that this quantitative easing is responsible for sky high commodity prices is the biggest crock of rubbish it deserves to go down in history as such, shortage of supply relative to demand is the reason and authorities better get on the job about increasing supply or America will have a severe crisis on its hands; Sarah Palin is worried about QE3 well I'll tell you smart Americans are worried about Tea Party 3 - overall this movement has the judgment of dangerous idiots it needs to go away quickly and permanently!

Sarah Palin said to Mr. Wallace the U.S. should get out of its military involvement in Libya because the Libya conflict is a civil war. This remark shows clearly she doesn't have the knowledge to be President. Libya is no more a civil war situation than the ouster of Mubarek in Egypt was a civil war situation. Libya is a populist uprising to oust a brutal dictator, Moammar Gadhafi, and end his police state; it is a chance for America and people of good will throughout the world to help a people to obtain their freedom and a people who live in a country that has a lot of natural resource wealth which could provide the means to create a good, prosperous, high quality standard of living country on a continent that being Africa that has largely known suffering, poverty, violence and failed states for centuries; these times with respect to Libya provide an historic opportunity to make a significant change for the course of human history for the better it would be off the charts shameful if America walks away from Libya. Sarah Palin told Mr. Wallace that she fully backs Congressman Paul Ryan's plan to turn Medicare into a senior citizens health insurance premium support program where seniors would be left on their own to find private health insurance to meet their needs, the government health insurance provider for seniors known as Medicare would no longer exist. Ms. Palin clearly does not have a sophisticated or in depth knowledge of this subject which a good candidate for President should have; health care provider charges keep going up for private health insurance carriers higher than the inflation rate so these carriers costs would be higher than the yearly increases in government premium support payments (and because these carriers would be passing on their increased costs seniors would have to pay more over time) and one can multiply this problem ten fold because medicare today tells health care provider how much they will get for providing a service doing away with Medicare and this cost control mechanism will send senior health insurance providers bills through the ceiling - if America thinks it has an uninsured problem today wait a few years after the Paul Ryan plan goes into effect when high numbers of seniors have joined the uninsured rolls and as is well known seniors because of their age have a high need for medical services - does anyone want to say America will be jumping from the pot into the fire!

Sarah Palin ran a state and ran it fiscally. She is not from the DC beltway and that's a good thing because she has not been corrupted by capital hill. She is more qualified to be president then the current dipshit in office. Obama was a less then one term senator with no real world experience in working or running anything, and yet somehow that makes him qualified to run a country? I have to give Glenn Beck credit, he was right, the new sanity is the old insanity.
Bottom line is, Palin is a huge threat to the left and their agenda, which is why they never pass an opportunity to run attack ads and fear monger about her to the weak minded who vote for them.
If Palin ran in 2012 and got the nomination, she would have my vote, but she has not announced that she is running yet.
You can tell the level of threat to the left by the viciousness of the attacks, and Palin is not even running yet and they are already attacking her.

Last edited:
I love you guys and your hate for her. Don't even like her myself but your hate just cracks me up.

The Paul Rever Thing was great. You all thought you had her bad, (yeah I know she did look like and idiot) but it turns out, what she said about PR warning the British that they better not attempt to take away the towns arms. is in fact historically accurate, and I bet most of you people who smashed her for mixing that part in with the part most people know (his ride to warn us the British were coming) Never even knew that PR did indeed say that to the British.

Idiots calling an Idiot and Idiot.

Sarah Palin Unsuitable For President!

Don't say that. Sarah Palin represents the "new Republican intellectualism". She is in the very top tier of the smartest Republicans existing in the country today. I hope she wins the nomination. Just to see the presidential debates.

Her support from the right-wing is made increasingly hilarious when they bitch about Obama being a celebrity, and then Palin goes and gets herself chased by paparazzi like Princess Diana.

She gets herself chased by them?

Gets herself?

Oh dear.... what a ridiculous comment. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

She's like Paris Hilton without the sex tape. Actually I lied, there is video proof of her fucking something. It's called her chances of getting herself or John McCain elected.

YAY!!! Another "Palin is stupid" thread.

You idiots crack me up.

I count Sarah Palin among those who can beat Obama but, unlike the other “front-runners”, I also think she will have some very long coat-tails (even if she were to lose).

So perhaps that’s what all the hoopla over this non-candidate is really about.

Forum List

Back