Sarah Palin Unsuitable For President!

Palin is on par w/ most other Repubs when it comes to intelligence. I wholeheartedly support her in the Repub primaries :D

Well, we see what you folks hold out as smart.... Obama/Biden running on "Hope and Change".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And here we sit with inflation, $5 gas, $14,000,000,000,000 debt, 3 wars, Obamacare...

Shear genius indeed.

where are you buying your gas?

Consider this: You ARE an idiot. Pointing this out is not "name calling."

Did I call you an idiot or otherwise direct any kind of personal insult against you, Daveman? I don't think I did and, if I did, I apologize.

What does this post of yours contribute to this thread or to the discussion of the OP? I would suggest if you want to post here, you might want to address arguments, rather than hurl childish insults. It only detracts from your credibility.
Oh, yes, I agree I'm not NEARLY as credible as someone who hurls childish insults then claims that it isn't name-calling.

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen, bub.

You apparently do not understand the difference between insulting a national political figure (fair game in any venue), and insulting an individual poster on a message board such as this. Sad. But I have been posting on Internet message boards way, way too long not to know that arguments of this nature with people like you can never be won, so I will sign off on this particular exchange.

I do hope that, somewhere along the line, you at least can learn some manners.

Last edited:
Something I have long maintained and will continue to maintain. If Palin runs for president in 2012, it should ensure a Democratic victory. If it doesn't, and this country is stupid enough to elect Sarah Palin as its President, it (this country) will get what it deserves.

Option three: she’ll quit after two years – it is her MO.

Palin is on par w/ most other Repubs when it comes to intelligence. I wholeheartedly support her in the Repub primaries :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUo51iE7lf4]YouTube - ‪biden sleeping‬‏[/ame]

You apparently posted this prior to Ms. Palin's statement on the purpose of Paul Revere's ride. You might want to be careful who you are calling "idiots."

Did she say this from one of the 57 United States?
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Palin!! PAAAAAALINNN!!!!!!
bhatcoverMOS1111_468x256jpg.jpg

rage boy is against Palin too?

wow...shes screwed...:lol:

Oh my, not another "Palin is stupid" thread. I guess that is about the only thing the poor dweebs can do. The children tried to run things, but have degenerated into name calling, defending congressional perverts, and trashing fellow Americans. Looks like the adults will have to step in to save America once again. We did it in 1980 and we can do it again in 2012.

Yep you know how those girly boy libtards are just calling others unamerican names.

;)

Obama/Biden.. what a dream ticket. Has either one of them actually held a job?

What's your point? I'm sure they have, BTW. Joe Biden is a professional, career politician. He has decades of political experience behind him, well qualifying him for the position he holds.

Hell, my gardener has actually held a job - has one right now as a matter of fact. Furthermore, he's a really nice guy. Does that qualify him for national office?

Did I call you an idiot or otherwise direct any kind of personal insult against you, Daveman? I don't think I did and, if I did, I apologize.

What does this post of yours contribute to this thread or to the discussion of the OP? I would suggest if you want to post here, you might want to address arguments, rather than hurl childish insults. It only detracts from your credibility.
Oh, yes, I agree I'm not NEARLY as credible as someone who hurls childish insults then claims that it isn't name-calling.

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen, bub.

You apparently do not understand the difference between insulting a national political figure (fair game in any venue), and insulting an individual poster on a message board such as this. Sad. But I have been posting on Internet message boards way, way too long not to know that arguments of this nature with people like you can never be won, so I will sign off on this particular exchange.

I do hope that, somewhere along the line, you at least can learn some manners.
Oh, I get it: You want free reign to say whatever you want (while insisting your opinion is fact), but don't want the same thing used against you.

Surely, in your vast internet experience, you've encountered the word "hypocrisy"?

What's your point? I'm sure they have, BTW. Joe Biden is a professional, career politician. He has decades of political experience behind him, well qualifying him for the position he holds.

Hell, my gardener has actually held a job - has one right now as a matter of fact. Furthermore, he's a really nice guy. Does that qualify him for national office?

Sorry... Biden is a walking/talking gaffe machine. And I don't find him all that bright either. Decades of political experience? So? What has the man actually done other than ride around in a limo, dine at the finest DC restaurants and vote "yay" or "nay"?

As for your gardener, I'd need a little more info...

My point is.. if you took Palin, uglied her up, stuck a (D) by her name and ran her around espousing abortion, welfare, Obamacare, etc... the left would be fawning all over her and if anyone on the right dared criticize her, they'd be roundly denounced as "sexist".

Last edited:

That's precisely what disqualifies him.

He's more qualified than Obama.

btw he received 5 draft deferments (oops) and campaigned on and was a vociferous sppter of withdrawal from Vietnam AND defunding the war....hum whatever did happen to the defunding wars....:eusa_think:

and so, 2 years in the senate makes him, whoops,I mean 30 years make him qualified for Veep....? yea I guess....maybe they should switch places eh? Since political experience is the qualifier...:eusa_whistle:

at least he earns an honest living...as for me;

"I am obliged to confess I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University. "

Obama/Biden…

Essence of the above argument: ‘Yeah, Palin sucks but your guys are worse. So there.’

Good job.

Sadly, that's all that it is. If a president sucks, then by god it should be a republican one. They actually think that if this nation falls, as long as a republican is in office, then some how it's a good thing. They just don't have enough brains to figure out that the republicans are no better that democrats. We need to to get rid of both parties and start over again as a nation of "we the people". Not we the right or we the left.

Do you know what Rush Limbaugh and Keith Olbermann have in common? When they come on the air, You become a better American when you hit the "Off" button.

"I am obliged to confess I should sooner live in a society governed by the first two thousand names in the Boston telephone directory than in a society governed by the two thousand faculty members of Harvard University. "

This is one of the more astonishing statements I have seen on this board in a long time. And I honestly think that there are many here who actually agree with it.

Yeah, formal education really ruins a person, doesn't it?

Obama is the biggest failure as POTUS ever.

Foreign enemies could never inflict as much damage as Obama and the Democrats have done.

Have fun defending the biggest failed POTUS in US history because you don't get to run as a "Clean and articulate" fiscal Conservative and political Moderate.

That's why Dems lost the Kennedy seat

That's why Dems lost NJ and VA governorships

That's why Dems got the biggest Congressional asskicking in 2012 and lost half their state houses as well and 2012 should be another 75 seat defeat for the Dems and they lose POTUS and half their remaining states as well

Last edited:

Forum List

Back