Sarah Palin: Trump's Carrier deal is 'crony capitalism'

[

So GM got 50 billion and they paid 39 billion of it back (so far). Given that the government also didn't have to spend billions on unemployment insurance and other benefits that would have done along with losing 1.5 million mostly NON-Union jobs, it was still a pretty good deal.

I should also point out the program of R&D that involve Solyndra actually MADE money back for the government. Yes, some companies lost, some companies gained. That's what happens when you invest in new technologies

The only reason GM got one cent was because the UAW and other greedy unions contributed to Obama's campaign and the taxpayer's money was return on that investment and that is very wrong.

Going to church now and when I get back I will address the rest of your Moon Bat confusion.

Ford refused a bailout but GM accepted it. I only bought Ford automobile products from then on. I used to be a Chevy man but now am a Ford man.
Does this mean if you need an air conditioner you'll buy from one of Carrier's competitors?

New Topics

Forum List

Back