Sarah Palin to "peaceful" Muslims...

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
Last week, Palin went on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show to claim that it’s “divisive” for the NAACP to call out racist elements in the Tea Party movement. (See the clip below.) Her I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I argument built to this stirring conclusion: “[The Obamas] could refudiate what it is that this group is saying. They could set the record straight.” Liberal bloggers LOL’d at her word choice, but then she did it again yesterday. In a since-deleted tweet, Palin wrote, “Ground Zero Mosque supporters: doesn’t it stab you in the heart, as it does ours throughout the heartland? Peaceful Muslims, pls refudiate.” After much Twitter mockery, she erased the tweet, re-posting new versions that used actual words like reject and refute instead of the one she made up. Yet she followed this with another tweet defending her imaginary word: “‘Refudiate,’ ‘misunderestimate,’ ‘wee-wee’d up.’ English is a living language. Shakespeare liked to coin new words too. Got to celebrate it!”

Sarah Palin stands by made-up word 'refudiate,' compares self to Shakespeare | EW.com

NOW I am starting to see why so many Bush supporters like Caribou Barbie. They apparently share the same dictionary!

At least she didn't say something like "Prostate with grief."
Anywho, your point is mute.

"wee-weed up", "57 states", "it's the post office that's always having problems", ""I had an uncle who was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz and liberate the concentration camps".

I was just thinking we needed more Sarah Palin threads...

Goud Job!

Your so right.

BTW Has anyone noticed how all the Palin threads are started by OL'Yank??

I wonder if he has the hots for his "Caribou Barbie" ??? LMAO

I was just thinking we needed more Sarah Palin threads...

Goud Job!

Your so right.

BTW Has anyone noticed how all the Palin threads are started by OL'Yank??

I wonder if he has the hots for his "Caribou Barbie" ??? LMAO

He is kinda like my kid when he was about 10 and first started liking girls, but his way of dealing was to punch them. :lol:

That's it? "bassackwards"? My father used to use that term.. any many other more colorful ones.

Man... she lives in your head!

That's it? "bassackwards"? My father used to use that term.. any many other more colorful ones.

Man... she lives in your head!

Just because I have to know....are you too stupid or too lazy to read the link? Who the hell was talking about "bassackwards"? I mean, besides you of course....

Forum List

Back