Sarah Palin: The Sound and the Fury

I saw the writer of this article interviewed & exposed on CNN this morning. Most of his sources on the outrageous stuff in his article were anonymous. This is a fictional piece of crap full of negative innuendos from hotel maids & bell hops who were pissed because Sarah Palin only tipped them $5.

unnamed sources? hello?

since when did that stop people like you from believing crap or truth?

:eusa_whistle:

"Unnamed sources" only count when they are trashing a Democrat. DON'T YOU KNOW THE RULES?

I saw the writer of this article interviewed & exposed on CNN this morning. Most of his sources on the outrageous stuff in his article were anonymous. This is a fictional piece of crap full of negative innuendos from hotel maids & bell hops who were pissed because Sarah Palin only tipped them $5.

unnamed sources? hello?

since when did that stop people like you from believing crap or truth?

:eusa_whistle:

"Unnamed sources" only count when they are trashing a Democrat. DON'T YOU KNOW THE RULES?

I know.

and the Editorial pages of the Conservative Wall Street Journal pushed the Vince Foster Suicide shit as well as other nonsense. Notice, unlike the right wingers I am accurate?

I do not accuse the WSJ, I use facts; the WSJ Editorial pages.

I seem to remember the CON$ setting the precedent that how much Hillary Clinton tipped a waitress in 2000 was such important news the CON$ were still bringing it up in her recent presidential campaign. Now that the Golden Rule again bites the CON$ in their hypocritical asses, they whine and cry like little babies. :rofl:

What astounds me is that we live in a political climate where apparently nothing anybody already with power says or does can actually change the poltical dynamic.

There was a time, folks, and it wasn't so long ago, when Politicians caught in a BIG LIE saw their support ended.

Those days are done.

That's incredibly true. On both sides. The partisans on the left and right will be the end of us all.

Do you know US political history?

We are tame compared to the Founding fathers and others.

True. The founders were a lot harsher when they ran for office against each other. However, the Founders all knew that on some level they'd have to work together or face the end of the nation.

We're getting to the point now, on the Left and the Right, that if you say one negative thing about "their guy/gal" you're automatically an Anti-American Terrorist Loving, Common Man Hating, BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I'm seeing the room for honest discussion of candidates disappearing more and more. Maybe it was never there.

HAhahahahahahahahah...snort.

Palin has had a TIRADE...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I be screeeeeed.:lol:

Like attracts Like. I knew it. :clap2:
staph-infection needs to return to a time when her posts made a little sense. right now she's just part of the USMB wingnut noise machine

:(

Last edited:
That's incredibly true. On both sides. The partisans on the left and right will be the end of us all.

True. The founders were a lot harsher when they ran for office against each other. However, the Founders all knew that on some level they'd have to work together or face the end of the nation.

We're getting to the point now, on the Left and the Right, that if you say one negative thing about "their guy/gal" you're automatically an Anti-American Terrorist Loving, Common Man Hating, BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I'm seeing the room for honest discussion of candidates disappearing more and more. Maybe it was never there.

The ugly truth is some of the founders were worse than anyone today. I have been avoiding some thing and using the time to do some re-reading up on Early American History. It's ugly in many ways. :lol:

I love American politics.
:cool:
dD

I am sure the DNC is praying that Palin is the 2012 nominee. But what if she won....HOLY CRAP!

Another day. Another Sarah Palin thread. We should lump all of the Beck, Palin, O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh posts into one big one everyday so it might save the liberal dummies some time. Let me know when you have something new to bitch about concerning these people... It's beginning to be a bore.

Who do you want threads on?

Bush is off limits......BOOOOOOOOSH
Palin is allowed to spew daily vitriol without a leftwing response
Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and Fox are entertainers

Where is the Republican Leadership we are supposed to comment on?

True

Ask Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr

Another day. Another Sarah Palin thread. We should lump all of the Beck, Palin, O'Reilly, Hannity and Limbaugh posts into one big one everyday so it might save the liberal dummies some time. Let me know when you have something new to bitch about concerning these people... It's beginning to be a bore.

Republican Partisans don't want us talk about any of them. Didn't you get that memo? Ignore them.

The GOP leaders are hding from Mama Grizzly and the Tea Party. They are afraid that they will be next to go.

Vanity Fair Article

Sarah Palin the Sound and the Fury | Politics | Vanity Fair

If 50% of this is true, she will eventually be taped in one of her tirades and the walls will come falling down...JMHO

JIm, I have no idea why you didn't put this in the Media forum. :lol:

Palin power is simply a media invention. The media made her so powerful (reporting her tweets lol and she calls them lame?) and they will one day expose the Empress and her new suit of clothes

Well, you maybe right, but her real power, or more correctly...her real danger to all humanity is her political aspirations. That scares me to death. She is a female GW, in heals and on steroids. If she is ever elected President, she could very well invade Canada just to give her beloved Alaska a little more space.

OMG. a grown man afreeeed of a little ole woman. gawd you lefties are wimps.:lol:

OMG. a grown man afreeeed of a little ole woman. gawd you lefties are wimps.:lol:

I'm not scared of monkeys. But I'm scared of some idiot handing a monkey a loaded gun.

Palin is roughly the same situation. I couldn't care less about her. She's a airheaded nutcase with an exagerated sense of her own importance. I meet those every day. What's terrifying about Palin is that there's people who are willing to give her the Oval Office if they can.

5 things you need to know about Vanity Fair's Sarah Palin expose - The Week

1. Palin's a lousy tipper—when nobody's looking
During hundreds of interviews, says Gross, "I heard of Palin giving a generous tip" just once: In front of a large crowd at a chocolate shop in St. Joseph, Mo., she slipped the owner a $100 bill "for the staff." Without an audience, she stiffs the bellhops and maids at the luxury hotels in which she stays during her grueling speaking schedule, or at best under-tips. At the celebrity friendly Hyatt in Wichita, "Palin ranks as the all-time worst tipper."

4. Rumor has it that Palin's Facebook posts are ghostwritten
"Palin's most unconventional hire" is "novice media consultant" Rebecca Mansour, co-founder of Conservatives4Palin, a fiercely pro-Palin blog. At the exact time that Palin quietly hired Mansour, Palin's Facebook page and Twitter feed—until then "written mostly in a stiff, third-person form"—became "increasingly provocative and irascible." Her "virtual voice," says Gross, now often "sounds less like Palin herself than someone else's fantasy version of Palin at her most vitriolic."

5. She doesn't hunt
While much of the small-town-mayor persona Palin maintained before she achieved national fame was "more or less accurate," some elements were just pure fiction, says Gross. "This whole hunter thing for Sarah?" said a longtime family friend. "That woman has never hunted. The picture of her with the caribou she says she shot? She got out of the RV to pose for a picture." And when Palin made moose chili during an interview with Greta Van Susteren, the friend adds, "Todd was calling everyone he knew the day before—'Do you got any moose?' Desperate."

3. She has a wicked temper
When Gross first heard tales of Palin's volatile disposition, he says he "couldn’t help but wonder if [they] might be exaggerated." But "corroborating" stories piled up. One family friend recalled a fight between Palin and her husband, Todd: "They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun." Palin gets away with her "horrible temper," the friend said, "because she is a pretty woman."

3. She has a wicked temper
When Gross first heard tales of Palin's volatile disposition, he says he "couldn’t help but wonder if [they] might be exaggerated." But "corroborating" stories piled up. One family friend recalled a fight between Palin and her husband, Todd: "They took all the canned goods out of the pantry, then proceeded to throw them at each other. By the time they got done, the stainless-steel fridge looked like it had got shot up with a shotgun." Palin gets away with her "horrible temper," the friend said, "because she is a pretty woman."

Then they had wild Alaskan sex right there on the kitchen table.

Forum List

Back