Sarah Palin: The Best is Yet to Come

I would much rather have a Sarah Palin, Joe-6 pack or Joe the Plumber running this country than have a Harvard graduate elitist whose wheels have never touched the dirt, and are busy running this country right off a cliff with the elitist ideal that you can actually spend your way out of debt. I suggest that all you libs do the same, try and spend YOUR way out of debt and see if it works. Sarah and the Joe- six packs know better, Soooo who is stupid here??????

14 million unemployed now and it's gonna get much worse. Only 1 out of 4 dollars of that stimulus bill is being spent on jobs, only 29 billion of the 780 billion is being spent of shovel ready projects. All passed by a bunch of elitist politicians that did not even read the bill before they signed it, now that's what I call reeeaaaaal smart. Boy I can hardly wait to have those smart speaking congressmen and senators and that , smart reading teleprompter President balance my checkbook. Problem is, they don't know how, they are above that being as smaaaarrrrttttt as they are. :lol:

A Harvard degree does not make one qualified to run our country. We have many examples of this.

But Sarah Palin and Joe six pack!!! That is going to far the other way. There is dumb and then there is real dumb. They are both real dumb.

Let's start out with plain dumb not real dumb.

14 million unemployed now and it's gonna get much worse. Only 1 out of 4 dollars of that stimulus bill is being spent on jobs, only 29 billion of the 780 billion is being spent of shovel ready projects. All passed by a bunch of elitist politicians that did not even read the bill before they signed it, now that's what I call reeeaaaaal smart. Boy I can hardly wait to have those smart speaking congressmen and senators and that , smart reading teleprompter President balance my checkbook. Problem is, they don't know how, they are above that being as smaaaarrrrttttt as they are. :lol:

Amazing how Obama took a healthy vibrant economy on January 20th and drove it right into the ground in a few short months!

The White House and the Democrat Party are in panic mode again - polling shows increasing agitation over the economy. The test float of a 2nd stimulus came back with an absolute NO - so now Reid marched out to try and quell that one.

Saw a story of an American company reorganizing in Canada because of the tax benefits of doing so. The corporate tax savings will be significant for them.

This administration and this Democrat Congress have waged a war against the long standing fundamentals of the American economy, and business, both great and small, is becoming very anxious.

Hopefully Americans will wake up before it truly is too late...

Amazing how Obama took a healthy vibrant economy on January 20th and drove it right into the ground in a few short months!

Yeah, Barry just stood there and watched everything run downhill...

Nothing he did could ever cause economic problems...

He's just a friggin' economic genius...

The White House and the Democrat Party are in panic mode again - polling shows increasing agitation over the economy. The test float of a 2nd stimulus came back with an absolute NO - so now Reid marched out to try and quell that one.

Saw a story of an American company reorganizing in Canada because of the tax benefits of doing so. The corporate tax savings will be significant for them.

This administration and this Democrat Congress have waged a war against the long standing fundamentals of the American economy, and business, both great and small, is becoming very anxious.

What company...provide a link...

The economy was "vibrant" on January 20th?

What company...provide a link...

Moving to Canada for Lower Taxes | Cato @ Liberty

Tim Hortons makes move back to Canada - The Globe and Mail

The Canadian tax rates are being reduced while Obama has called for increasing of taxes.

This company will likely not be the only one to make the move North.

Canada has now become more corporate tax friendly than the United States.

Good Lord...

You missed the sarcasm and your question was exactly the point. Obama took over as captain of a sinking ship and people are blaming Obama because they are getting wet.

You missed the sarcasm and your question was exactly the point. Obama took over as captain of a sinking ship and people are blaming Obama because they are getting wet.

When you take th Barry Zero approach of bailing water INTO the sinking ship, people have a right to be upset...

Forum List

Back