Sarah Palin tells S. Carolina voters to vote for Newt Gingrich

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Sarah Palin speaks up. Concerned that with all these non-Romney candidates- Gingrich--Perry--Santorum--and Ron Paul--that they need to back one single conservative candidate-as they are splitting the conservative vote leading to a Mitt Romney nomination.

Palin states on Hannity--Fox News tonight January 17, 2012--that if she were a S. Carolina primary voter--she would be voting for Newt Gingrich. She wants a strong challenge to Mitt Romney--and feels that candidate is Newt Gingrich.

the former Alaska governor is once again weighing in on behalf of an underdog, telling Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity Tuesday night that she believes Newt Gingrich is the best choice for South Carolina primary voters.

“If I had to vote in South Carolina, in order to keep this thing going, I’d vote for Newt,” Palin told Hannity Tuesday night. “And I would want this to continue — more debates, more vetting of candidates, because we know the mistake made in our country four years ago was having a candidate that was not vetted to the degree that he should have been, so that we know who his associations and his pals represented and what went into his thinking.”

Sarah Palin: I’d vote for Newt Gingrich in South Carolina - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

So she supports a progressive Republican.

Newt Gingrich is the ONLY Reagan conservative in this race. A vote for any of the other non-Romney candidates is just another vote for Mitt Romney.

There is no reagan conservative in this race.

Newt is, by his own words a "realpolitick wilsonian." Ronald Reagan was not. Quite the opposite. While Wilson was a big government progressive, Ronald Reagan admired Calvin Coolidge, a man who truly did shrink the government, lower taxes and give us unprecedented economic growth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T76lD4zV1bo]Newt Gingrich: I'm a Wilsonian - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't it interesting how he only invokes Reagan when he thinks it benefits him politically. and otherwise he has no problem speaking about how he thinks we have moved past Reagan as a nation:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOnWzGB7G1g&feature=related]Newt Gingrich bad-mouths Ronald Reagan in 1988 - YouTube[/ame]

hardly his only comment on it. As always he speaks freely whats on his mind. He gets called on it. And then he starts saying "Reagan this and Reagan that"

Yet he is a self admitting progressive when he isn't running for office.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi314LJ6uwM&feature=related]Newt Gingrich Admits He's a Progressive in the Theodore Roosevelt Tradition - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXAD2ueuxro&feature=related]Newt Gingrich "I'm a Theodore Roosevelt Republican" - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, sounds very conservative to me...

Newt has one enemy- himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi6n_-wB154]Nancy Pelosi and Newt Gingrich Commercial on Climate Change - YouTube[/ame]

Palin is a idiot and a quiter.

It's always interesting when people call Palin a 'quiter' and ignore that Obama did pretty much the same to his state.... and he once went on record as confirming that he would not run for President in 2008 - apparently, according to him, he would not be experienced enough.... pity he forgot about that promise.

However, you are correct.... she is an idiot.

Sarah Palin speaks up. Concerned that with all these non-Romney candidates- Gingrich--Perry--Santorum--and Ron Paul--that they need to back one single conservative candidate-as they are splitting the conservative vote leading to a Mitt Romney nomination.

Palin states on Hannity--Fox News tonight January 17, 2012--that if she were a S. Carolina primary voter--she would be voting for Newt Gingrich. She wants a strong challenge to Mitt Romney--and feels that candidate is Newt Gingrich.

the former Alaska governor is once again weighing in on behalf of an underdog, telling Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity Tuesday night that she believes Newt Gingrich is the best choice for South Carolina primary voters.

“If I had to vote in South Carolina, in order to keep this thing going, I’d vote for Newt,” Palin told Hannity Tuesday night. “And I would want this to continue — more debates, more vetting of candidates, because we know the mistake made in our country four years ago was having a candidate that was not vetted to the degree that he should have been, so that we know who his associations and his pals represented and what went into his thinking.”

Sarah Palin: I’d vote for Newt Gingrich in South Carolina - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

After he already made a hit with S Carolinians in the debate all by himself. As if anyone listens to her, she continues to jump out in front of every teaparty parade though. Every time.

A little late.

It's always interesting when people call Palin a 'quiter' and ignore that Obama did pretty much the same to his state.... and he once went on record as confirming that he would not run for President in 2008 - apparently, according to him, he would not be experienced enough.... pity he forgot about that promise.

Biden quit too...

Can't democrats tell the truth even one time. What is it a parrott effect, echo chamber?

Sarah Palin did no such thing. I was watching Hannity, I seldom miss a show. She did not tell anyone who to vote for. She specifically declined to endorse anyone. What she said was because she wants to debate to continue, she would vote for Gingrich in the SC primary.

Biden quit too...

Obama and Biden left their posts to run the country.

Palin left her post to do a reality TV show on the network with the Sextuplets and the Midgets.

Now, I like Sarah, I think she's a nice enough person, but let's get real here. She made a commitment to the people of Alaska and walked away from it.

Obama and Biden stood before the voters of their state on their potential promotion and won their home states.

Forum List

Back