Sarah Palin Takes Big Step Toward 2012 Run For President

So Palin's "a retarded child"? See, this is what passes for political discourse by liberals (who almost always deny their liberal, by the way, they always call themselves "moderates"). They don't want to compare or contrast differences in political views, they call names rather than do this. Anything but making policy statements. Tell you what, see you in November 2012. President Palin, get used to it.

LIke all biased Liberals, I encourage the GOP to run Palin as their candidate in 2012

I just think too little is known about this Palin gal. I mean she won't even release her GPA from college:

Sarah Palin's GPA has not been made public.

Sarah Palin graduated from Wasilla high school in 1982 - her high school GPA has not been released to the public.

Palin attended 4 colleges over a period of 5 years- her college GPA has not as yet been officially released or made public. We do know that she did not graduate with honors. Honors are typically given to those with GPAs higher than 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.

The 4 colleges Sarah Palin attended:
Hawaii Pacific College
North Idaho Community College
University of Idaho (won a scholarship from beauty pageant so she transferred to..)
Matnuska Sustina Community College
returned to the University of Idaho where she graduated.
Answers.com - What was Sarah Palin's high school and college GPA

And she's never shown her birth certificate:

Where is Sarah Palin's birth certificate?
Why was she allowed to run for Vice President without having to provide a certified copy that could be verified by independent authorities?

I'm very worried about this. Why didn't someone sue to force her to produce her original birth certificate?

After all, she CLAIMS she was born in Idaho, just 60 miles from the U.S. border. It would have been easy for her to have been born in Canada.

So who can prove to me that Sarah Palin is really a U.S. citizen?
Where is Sarah Palin's birth certificate? - Yahoo! Answers

I just don't know enough about her to trust her as president.

Palin's GPA from college, shit all 10 of them. Good luck with that, your more likely to find a republican from Hawaii that witnessed Obama being born.

Ozmar, just so you know, honors are not given for 3.5 level grades as you said. Typically, honors are given for 3.25 level grades. That would be "cum laude", with honors.
A 3.5 level, extremely high level grades, would be "magna cum laude".
And highest of all, starting at 3.75, is "summa cum laude", or highest honors.

If 0bama hasn't been impeached yet, she will SMASH him in 2012!. Sarah is the perfect candidate against the enemies of America. As a conservative, she has a track record of coming up the ranks, beating big money and good ol' boy politics and successfully running a state into prosperity. Her record was excellent as governor and she proves she is a patriot who loves the constitution as well as our military.

Sarah Palin Takes A Big Step Toward 2012 Run for President - Washington Whispers (usnews.com)

Former Alaska governor and 2008 GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is raising new speculation in conservative circles that she is already preparing for a 2012 presidential bid. In the latest and clearest example of her plans, Palin met with some 50 national conservative leaders Wednesday in Palm Beach, Florida where she discussed economic and diplomatic policy and led some to declare that she's in the race. "This was an indication that she's strongly considering running," said one insider. "She was very knowledgeable and gave intelligent answers, despite how she's been characterized," added the insider. "And she was extremely charming."

Also:

Sarah Palin in West Palm Beach: “I’ll run for president if the American people want me to!” | Jose Lambiet?s Page2Live.com

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Ozmar, just so you know, honors are not given for 3.5 level grades as you said. Typically, honors are given for 3.25 level grades. That would be "cum laude", with honors.
A 3.5 level, extremely high level grades, would be "magna cum laude".
And highest of all, starting at 3.75, is "summa cum laude", or highest honors.

I'm just going by the quote. Don't shoot the messenger.:eusa_shhh:

but ozmar, she has "real" american values! shes one of the folks, remember? and don't forget, she can see russia from where she lives. we prefer our elected leaders to be retarded, see

Dumb ass, she never said that. Go back to comedy central.

And Al Gore never said that he "invented the internet"....

You know what they say, a lie makes it around the world before the truth has it's boots on.

Im not sure Palin could win...and i dont think i would want her too..As long as we have a solid Republican back im happy. All this stuff about sharing wealth is horrible and it has to be stopped in 2012!

Forum List

Back