Sarah Palin struggles with the facts, as usual......

Yahoo seems to be struggling with the word 'news'. This is not news. It's opinion, dressed up as news. What I find interesting is how few people recognize the difference.

Probably one of the nitwits who couldn't keep up with the bus. :lol:

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Seriously, I don't care what she says. She's in it for the money and nothing more. She has a good thing going for herself. So long as she remains in the limelight, no matter what she says, she'll keep growing her bank account.

Considering our President can't remember how many states there are in the union, I hope Palin doesn't start making these gaffes a habit or she'll have to join the Democrats.

Yahoo seems to be struggling with the word 'news'. This is not news. It's opinion, dressed up as news. What I find interesting is how few people recognize the difference.

Shut up and quit splitting hairs

Why do I keep having to point out the total ridiculousness of telling people to 'shut up' on a public message board?

And, why do people struggle with the definition of the word 'news'? It may be a hair to you - because you are fucking stupid - but to anyone with a brain, 'news' is actually very different to partisan bullshit. If I want to analyse Palin's comments, I will go direct to the source and study them for myself. Only fucking fools need to have an interview interpreted for them.

Seriously, Charlie, your hysteria is becoming embarrassing. It's absolutely obvious that you and Fail&Won'tGo are related. Bound by stupidity.

Seriously, I don't care what she says. She's in it for the money and nothing more. She has a good thing going for herself. So long as she remains in the limelight, no matter what she says, she'll keep growing her bank account.

LOL, you got that talking point down PAT. yawn yawn yawn

Forum List

Back