Sarah Palin Slaps Obama/media dough heads.

And Sarah is still making mega bucks off of being a failure.

You call making mega bucks, being a failure??? :badgrin: I think she is very happy with the ways things turned out for her. She wasn't ready for VP and she later recognized it. Now she has the freedom to do what she wants and when she wants to do it. One definition of "success."

Yeah, well; I have no respect for the Kardashians, either.

Or the Jersey Shore cast.

Nor I, but they ARE laughing all the way to the bank. Gotta hand it to the idiots watching....

They kind of had to, her own campaign didn't even vet her. They didn't know how incredibly uninformed she was until she began doing interviews. She had no idea what she was talking about and she still doesn't.

So they assumed Obama's campaign had done their job for them?:dunno: Will anyone on the left concede the fact that Obama was not as scrutinized by the media to the same extent as Palin??

Why would people concede something that isn't true?

Because they didn't. They handled her with kid gloves. We got to hear about Rev. Wright for a month. They didn't spend five minutes on her kooky snake-handling preacher.

Only in the dimension that your mind resides in.

They offered up softball after softball. She just couldn't hit them for shit. As anyone every asked Obama a question as easy as name one newspaper. The question wasn't the problem, it's that she couldn't name one newspaper.

If that is what you truly believe about Obama, then to me you're just a case of "love makes people blind".:D

You call making mega bucks, being a failure??? :badgrin: I think she is very happy with the ways things turned out for her. She wasn't ready for VP and she later recognized it. Now she has the freedom to do what she wants and when she wants to do it. One definition of "success."

Yeah, well; I have no respect for the Kardashians, either.

Or the Jersey Shore cast.

Nor I, but they ARE laughing all the way to the bank. Gotta hand it to the idiots watching....

No, I don't. I think it's part of the dumbing down of America. Sad, really.

The Republican party needs more candidates like Sarah Palin

She represents the true spirit of the party

What conspiracy? I think she is Trig's mother, just that her story about the birth is a complete load of crap. A woman her age goes in to labor and doesn't go a hospital, but instead takes a several hour flight back to Alaska, then drives several hours to a small town hospital? That doesn't strike you as odd?

It strikes me as odd that you'd try and pretend that the media didn't put her under a microscope in a way that they didn't dare approach Obama.

They kind of had to, her own campaign didn't even vet her. They didn't know how incredibly uninformed she was until she began doing interviews. She had no idea what she was talking about and she still doesn't.

:confused:...did...Sarah... really say that....:lol:

Sarah is not and has never been a politician. She is doing what she does best which is being a right wing shock jock. She is a reality TV star and she has the class and poise of snooki. She couldn't even handle being in alaska until her term ended, and while she was there she let her husband abuse her position of power. No one fears the woman, but she is a huge target for abuse because it is fun and easy. Bill Maher has the correct term for her, and when she stops saying really stupid things to get attention we will never hear from her again. That might be a while because the woman has a spring of idiocy within her that will help her be famous for a long time. That is not a quality to be admired by anyone but the village idiot.

You know she was a Mayor and a Governor, right?

Sarah is not and has never been a politician. She is doing what she does best which is being a right wing shock jock. She is a reality TV star and she has the class and poise of snooki. She couldn't even handle being in alaska until her term ended, and while she was there she let her husband abuse her position of power. No one fears the woman, but she is a huge target for abuse because it is fun and easy. Bill Maher has the correct term for her, and when she stops saying really stupid things to get attention we will never hear from her again. That might be a while because the woman has a spring of idiocy within her that will help her be famous for a long time. That is not a quality to be admired by anyone but the village idiot.

She had served less than half a term as governor. She was mayor of a tiny wilderness town. City council people in most major cities have larger districts than the town she was mayor of.

As long as old men watching Fox News need wank fodder, she'll still be on the air. When her looks go though, that'll be the last we'll see of her.

:lol:..."wank fodder".. sounds personal, she does push the Democrat dudes lust button, you're not alone but you should feel guilty..

She had served less than half a term as governor. She was mayor of a tiny wilderness town. City council people in most major cities have larger districts than the town she was mayor of.
And mayors of some lower 48 cities have a bigger population than her entire state.
And she quit her governors job.

As long as old men watching Fox News need wank fodder, she'll still be on the air. When her looks go though, that'll be the last we'll see of her.

:lol:..."wank fodder".. sounds personal, she does push the Democrat dudes lust button, you're not alone but you should feel guilty..

I don't find her attractive, but that's definitely why McCain chose her in 08.

And mayors of some lower 48 cities have a bigger population than her entire state.

That's why I think it was odd for McCain to choose her. His best narrative to push was Obama was too inexperienced to be President. Kinda hard to claim that someone who has been a Senator for 4 years is inexperienced when your running mate has barely set her bag down in the governor's mansion.

I don't find her attractive, but that's definitely why McCain chose her in 08.

Ya right...:lol:

That's why I think it was odd for McCain to choose her. His best narrative to push was Obama was too inexperienced to be President. Kinda hard to claim that someone who has been a Senator for 4 years is inexperienced when your running mate has barely set her bag down in the governor's mansion.

If we're being honest....Obama was inexperienced, a lot of his votes as senator were "present", and started campaigning two years into his stint as senator....so yes, inexperienced works fine when talking about Obama.

Forum List

Back