Sarah Palin Slaps Obama/media dough heads.

I see someone is stuck in a conspiracy tunnel.:lol:

What conspiracy? I think she is Trig's mother, just that her story about the birth is a complete load of crap. A woman her age goes in to labor and doesn't go a hospital, but instead takes a several hour flight back to Alaska, then drives several hours to a small town hospital? That doesn't strike you as odd?

It strikes me as odd that you'd try and pretend that the media didn't put her under a microscope in a way that they didn't dare approach Obama.

Because they didn't. They handled her with kid gloves. We got to hear about Rev. Wright for a month. They didn't spend five minutes on her kooky snake-handling preacher.

It's hilarious and tragic the way the press vetted her, but not Obama...especially considering that we have survived some not so sharp VP's (Quayle and Biden), but POTUS has a true lasting impact.

Biden is very intelligent, also outspoken. Bush is not the brightest guy that sued his way into the White House*; 1205 on his SAT after Andover. Not good. Cheney is brilliant, and until recently, rotten to the core.

* Actually, he must both the brightest & dumbest, he is the only president TO sue his way into the White House.

"Not so sharp" isn't a reference to book smarts, but the inability to think before opening their mouth...Biden has been gaffe central.

And Sarah is still making mega bucks off of being a failure.

You call making mega bucks, being a failure??? :badgrin: I think she is very happy with the ways things turned out for her. She wasn't ready for VP and she later recognized it. Now she has the freedom to do what she wants and when she wants to do it. One definition of "success."

It's hilarious and tragic the way the press vetted her, but not Obama...especially considering that we have survived some not so sharp VP's (Quayle and Biden), but POTUS has a true lasting impact.

Biden is very intelligent, also outspoken. Bush is not the brightest guy that sued his way into the White House*; 1205 on his SAT after Andover. Not good. Cheney is brilliant, and until recently, rotten to the core.

* Actually, he must both the brightest & dumbest, he is the only president TO sue his way into the White House.

That was a joke, right? Biden, intelligent?

What conspiracy? I think she is Trig's mother, just that her story about the birth is a complete load of crap. A woman her age goes in to labor and doesn't go a hospital, but instead takes a several hour flight back to Alaska, then drives several hours to a small town hospital? That doesn't strike you as odd?

It strikes me as odd that you'd try and pretend that the media didn't put her under a microscope in a way that they didn't dare approach Obama.

They kind of had to, her own campaign didn't even vet her. They didn't know how incredibly uninformed she was until she began doing interviews. She had no idea what she was talking about and she still doesn't.

So they assumed Obama's campaign had done their job for them?:dunno: Will anyone on the left concede the fact that Obama was not as scrutinized by the media to the same extent as Palin??

Because they didn't. They handled her with kid gloves. We got to hear about Rev. Wright for a month. They didn't spend five minutes on her kooky snake-handling preacher.

Only in the dimension that your mind resides in.

They kind of had to, her own campaign didn't even vet her. They didn't know how incredibly uninformed she was until she began doing interviews. She had no idea what she was talking about and she still doesn't.

So they assumed Obama's campaign had done their job for them?:dunno: Will anyone on the left concede the fact that Obama was not as scrutinized by the media to the same extent as Palin??

Why would people concede something that isn't true?

She really is. She's a decent speaker but such a bonehead, her own campaign turned on her, they were livid that she embarrassed them and that they didn't vet her.

Sarah is not and has never been a politician. She is doing what she does best which is being a right wing shock jock. She is a reality TV star and she has the class and poise of snooki. She couldn't even handle being in alaska until her term ended, and while she was there she let her husband abuse her position of power. No one fears the woman, but she is a huge target for abuse because it is fun and easy. Bill Maher has the correct term for her, and when she stops saying really stupid things to get attention we will never hear from her again. That might be a while because the woman has a spring of idiocy within her that will help her be famous for a long time. That is not a quality to be admired by anyone but the village idiot.

Only in the dimension that your mind resides in.

They offered up softball after softball. She just couldn't hit them for shit. As anyone every asked Obama a question as easy as name one newspaper. The question wasn't the problem, it's that she couldn't name one newspaper.

Sean Hannity was the only one on Rev Wright, I didn't realize you were that big a Hannity fan

You call making mega bucks, being a failure??? :badgrin: I think she is very happy with the ways things turned out for her. She wasn't ready for VP and she later recognized it. Now she has the freedom to do what she wants and when she wants to do it. One definition of "success."

Yeah, well; I have no respect for the Kardashians, either.

Or the Jersey Shore cast.

Sarah is not and has never been a politician. She is doing what she does best which is being a right wing shock jock. She is a reality TV star and she has the class and poise of snooki. She couldn't even handle being in alaska until her term ended, and while she was there she let her husband abuse her position of power. No one fears the woman, but she is a huge target for abuse because it is fun and easy. Bill Maher has the correct term for her, and when she stops saying really stupid things to get attention we will never hear from her again. That might be a while because the woman has a spring of idiocy within her that will help her be famous for a long time. That is not a quality to be admired by anyone but the village idiot.

As long as old men watching Fox News need wank fodder, she'll still be on the air. When her looks go though, that'll be the last we'll see of her.

No makking mega bucks is not a failure im most peoples opinion.
However my point was why she is making mega bucks, by being a quitter and a loser.

I heard something about her daughter being sued?

Sean Hannity was the only one on Rev Wright, I didn't realize you were that big a Hannity fan

The only one? George Stephanopoulos asked him about it in a national debate on network television, for crying out loud.

That's unfair to the Kardashians and the Jersey Shore cast.

As long as old men watching Fox News need wank fodder, she'll still be on the air. When her looks go though, that'll be the last we'll see of her.

It will be a while considering the average age of many fox viewers.
I think the avg age of BillO's fans is 55 or somesuch.

That's unfair to the Kardashians and the Jersey Shore cast.

True. I hear some find them entertaining.

Forum List

Back