Sarah Palin Sends A Thanksgiving Message To All 57 States

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Nicely done Sarah, except where is the corpseman gaffe and his somehow conflating his “christian” faith with muslim. In this message she has defeated her naysayers again. She has proven she was right on North Korea and that a verbal slip was taken out of context to smear her out of shear spite. Liberals are so scared of this woman, her patriotism and love for her country that they are continually willing to do anything to destroy her. Once again she prevails.

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

More in link with links to back her claims up.

Obviously, presidential candidates, in this case a dimwitted broad like Palin can't count states but then again neither can harvard law graduates who are actually president.

• Banned
Obviously, presidential candidates, in this case a dimwitted broad like Palin can't count states but then again neither can harvard law graduates who are actually president.

Palin does know how many states there are. You can't decipher what she was conveying? Read the article again. Obama is the only one who didn't know.

I'm not a Palin fan, but anyone who says something that stupid has no business in a public office, I don't care what the pedigree is. Besides what good is an ivy league law degree when you allow your department of fatherland security to rape the 4th ammendent rights of millons of Americans? Not only in airports, but soon sporting events, trains, busses, you name it. Papers please? Sorry off topic a little there.

• Banned
I'm not a Palin fan, but anyone who says something that stupid has no business in a public office, I don't care what the pedigree is. Besides what good is an ivy league law degree when you allow your department of fatherland security to rape the 4th ammendent rights of millons of Americans? Not only in airports, but soon sporting events, trains, busses, you name it. Papers please? Sorry off topic a little there.

Now I agree with you there on Obama allowing this to happen and I oppose the scanners being put in trains, etc. All he is doing is providing terrorist to change their game plan and instead of risking getting on Planes to blow them up, they now can just go into a airport loaded with explosives and then wait in line with hundreds of people to be scanned and when its his turn to walk into the scanner he detonates killing hundreds of people. If that happens, then what is the security proceedures to prevent that type of attack from happening? This is a no win situation.

Damn, man! You are dense.

Obama and her have so much in common, I don't blame her for trying to divert the attention for her blunders on somebody else.

Sarah Palin's North Korea Slip: 'We've Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies' (AUDIO)

She's has the mentality of an Internet troll ...

Take her anti-obesity thing that she is on. She is on this kick, right. What she is telling us is she cannot trust parents to make decisions for their own children, for their own families in what we should eat.

And I know I'm going to be again criticized for bringing this up, but instead of a government thinking that they need to take over and make decisions for us according to some politician or politician's wife priorities, just leave us alone, get off our back and allow us as individuals to exercise our own God-given rights to make our own decisions and then our country gets back on the right track.

Palin's reckless views on obesity - CNN.com

Yeah, sure thing Sarah. And Laura Bush was telling us she cannot trust parents to teach their children how to read :rolleyes:

Obama and her have so much in common, I don't blame her for trying to divert the attention for her blunders on somebody else.

Sarah Palin's North Korea Slip: 'We've Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies' (AUDIO)

Normal people forgive the political blunders of an honest country girl... but the abject stupidity of an arrogant, inept, equal opportunity, so-called Harvard Law professor; who stumbled into the Presidency in spite of his background... will be neither forgiven nor forgotten.

~Mark

Normal people forgive the political blunders of an honest country girl... but the abject stupidity of an arrogant, inept, equal opportunity, so-called Harvard Law professor; who stumbled into the Presidency in spite of his background... will be neither forgiven nor forgotten.

~Mark

So now she's a "Honest Country Girl?"

hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaahahahaha

$duke palin.jpg

~Mark

View attachment 12133

That's right! And your boy is what? You don't have to answer that... the whole world knows he's a joke.

~Mark

View attachment 12133

That's right! And your boy is what? You don't have to answer that... the whole world knows he's a joke.

He's not "my boy" but thanks for playing along.

I love people like you, welcome to the USMB, you're going to be a LOT of fun! :clap2:

Get to know USArmyRetread, you two have a LOT in common! :thup:

When I said: "That’s why I say, I like ever American I’m speaking with were ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the tax payers looking to bailout. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up the economy– Helping the — Oh, it’s got to be about job creation too. Shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americas. And trade we’ve got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive scary thing. But 1 in 5 jobs being created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation.
This bailout is a part of that."...

...I had meant to say: "I agree, Katie."

When I said: "That’s why I say, I like ever American I’m speaking with were ill about this position that we have been put in where it is the tax payers looking to bailout. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up the economy– Helping the — Oh, it’s got to be about job creation too. Shoring up our economy and putting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions and tax relief for Americas. And trade we’ve got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive scary thing. But 1 in 5 jobs being created in the trade sector today. We’ve got to look at that as more opportunity. All those things under the umbrella of job creation.
This bailout is a part of that."

I had meant to say: "I agree, Katie."

That's because she's an honest country gal, how can you expect her to be able to make any sense? :confused:

View attachment 12133

He's not "my boy" but thanks for playing along.

I love people like you, welcome to the USMB, you're going to be a LOT of fun! :clap2:

Get to know USArmyRetread, you two have a LOT in common! :thup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, thanks for the platitudes, Super-Mod, I love playing along!

Good to meet someone who can take a licking and keep on ticking.

I don't know anything about the "retired-army-re-tread"... but if he's anything like me, he must be a hell of a man. :eusa_angel:

C-ya!

~Mark

Forum List

Back