Sarah Palin Scolds And Obama Folds: He will now meet BP CEO after her Facebook Attack

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Facebook - the new political vehicle put to use by a capable political entity. We’re watching history being made. Palin is now telling the Whitehouse what to do and they are following her advice. The power of Palin continues to grow. Palin was smart to attack on this front. They have no defense and their quick about face shows that. Obama retreated in the face of Palin power.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0610/38405_Page2.html

http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2010/06/obama-folds-like-community.html

It didn't take long for Barack Obama to fold like a cheap suit on the issue of meeting with the CEO of British Petroleum. All it took was one Facebook post. Politico noticed as well by reporting (emphasis added): Obama’s reluctance to go mano-a-mano with BP also generated political heat.

In a Facebook post Tuesday, former Republican Vice Presidential Candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin scoffed at the president’s explanation on NBC and mocked the press for taking so long to press the president on the issue.

“In all the discussions you’ve had with the White House about the spill, did it not occur to you before today to ask how the CEO-to-CEO level discussions were progressing to remedy this tragedy? You never cease to amaze,” Palin wrote. “This revelation is further proof that it bodes well to have some sort of executive experience before occupying the Oval Office.”

Last edited:
Facebook - the new political vehicle put to use by a capable political entity. We’re watching history being made. Palin is now telling the Whitehouse what to do and they are following her advice. The power of Palin continues to grow. Palin was smart to attack on this front. They have no defense and their quick about face shows that. Obama retreated in the face of Palin power.

W.H. asks BP brass to face Obama - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Conservatives4Palin.com: Obama Folds Like a Community Organizer...Will Meet With the CEO of BP Thanks to "Political Heat" from Palin

It didn't take long for Barack Obama to fold like a cheap suit on the issue of meeting with the CEO of British Petroleum. All it took was one Facebook post. Politico noticed as well by reporting (emphasis added): Obama’s reluctance to go mano-a-mano with BP also generated political heat.

In a Facebook post Tuesday, former Republican Vice Presidential Candidate and Alaska Governor Sarah Palin scoffed at the president’s explanation on NBC and mocked the press for taking so long to press the president on the issue.

“In all the discussions you’ve had with the White House about the spill, did it not occur to you before today to ask how the CEO-to-CEO level discussions were progressing to remedy this tragedy? You never cease to amaze,” Palin wrote. “This revelation is further proof that it bodes well to have some sort of executive experience before occupying the Oval Office.”

I thought it hilarious when I heard Robert Gibbs answer a Reporter, "BO has not talked to the CEO, because they have a Board to go through"

Morons are representing our Country :redface:

This was happening whether or not she opened her phony yap.

W.H. asks BP brass to face Obama - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Conservatives4Palin.com: Obama Folds Like a Community Organizer...Will Meet With the CEO of BP Thanks to "Political Heat" from Palin

Fuck that! I said it on facebook before Sarah did. She is just repeating what I said. The Whitehouse is following MY advice. :rolleyes:

• Banned
Palin was just repeating what she heard on tv. Which pretty much sums up Palin.

No.
If not for the statement by Sarah Palin, Obama would still not be talking to the BP CEO.
Obama's duty is to take command of the situation and using the resources of the United States mitigate the damage and end this disaster in the Gulf. He has not done nothing but pose for photos, play golf, throw parties, and talk trash.

Obama_Palin_Shoe_Shine.jpg

Last edited:
If nothing else, he is keeping the Brits entertained.... again. I took all kinds of shit when Bush was POTUS, and now I'm getting it again... Latest question from a Brit friend "When is your country going to elect an intelligent President?" I said "My best guess would be 2016".

No.
If not for the statement by Sarah Palin, Obama would still not be talking to the BP CEO.
Obama's duty is to take command of the situation and using the resources of the United States mitigate the damage and end this disaster in the Gulf. He has not done nothing but pose for photos, play golf, throw parties, and talk trash.

Obama_Palin_Shoe_Shine.jpg

you're gonna have to do better than this crap if we're gonna keep you around as a sock puppet, usarmyrecycled

much, much better

This is pretty amazing. I would have just assumed that the first phone call made by Obama would have been to BP's CEO. Saying that he was just looking for results on demand is ridiculous. But worse is that it is something commonly seen in some very low level government managers. We all know who they are and avoid working with them as much as possible too, because they are also the ones who know the least. This is a bad sign to me. I would never have guessed this. :eek:

palin was just repeating what she heard on tv. Which pretty much sums up palin.

no.
If not for the statement by sarah palin, obama would still not be talking to the bp ceo.
Obama's duty is to take command of the situation and using the resources of the united states mitigate the damage and end this disaster in the gulf. He has not done nothing but pose for photos, play golf, throw parties, and talk trash.

View attachment 10577

No.

IMG]

You're a funny little man. Your act, however, has been done dozens of times.

Ok, let's play this game.

If Palin thought it was so important for the president to talk directly to Hayward, right away,

why did she wait 6 weeks to mention it?

lolololol

case closed.

Or better yet, she's such a fucking patriot with the "experience" in the field, where's her concerted effort to go help? Did she contact BP? Is she there for the relief effort? She should stop yappin and start actin.

If Palin thought it was so important for the president to talk directly to Hayward, right away,

lolololol

case closed.
She did suggest Obama meet with execs weeks ago and she suggested Obama to meet with Alaska Oilmen who had experience with Spills.

lolololol

case closed.
She did suggest Obama meet with execs weeks ago and she suggested Obama to meet with Alaska Oilmen who had experience with Spills.

So did I...and I put it on my Facebook page. I had NO idea I was so influential to our POTUS!!!:eusa_shhh:

lolololol

case closed.

lol, right. Post that.

She also claimed she was never for deepwater drilling, which brings us to the salient point here,

she's a loser who doesn't know what she's talking about.

This is pretty amazing. I would have just assumed that the first phone call made by Obama would have been to BP's CEO. Saying that he was just looking for results on demand is ridiculous. But worse is that it is something commonly seen in some very low level government managers. We all know who they are and avoid working with them as much as possible too, because they are also the ones who know the least. This is a bad sign to me. I would never have guessed this. :eek:

I was shocked as well when I learned they hadn't yet talked. I just don't fuckin' get why that wouldn't be one of the first calls made? Any real "problem solver" is going to call the one responsible for the problem immediately! But no, we don't have a "problem solver", we have a fucking lawyer/politician cross that hasn't a clue how do anything but campaign.

Forum List

Back