Sarah Palin Say's It's Not To Late To Consider Presidential Run

I highly doubt she is jumping in now.

I highly hope you are correct.

I don't think she is...

But I think that there will be a third party challenge if the GOP establishment ramrods Romney to the nomination...

Scenarios I see-

Someone like Mike Huckabee gets in through "America Elects".

Trump runs a third party candidacy.

Ron Paul jumps the GOP train and goes for the LIbertarian ticket.

Any one of these is probably enough to tip the election Obama's way.

Yeah, it could work out something like that. And if it does, it will be an entirely self-inflicted wound. The GOP is so paralyzed by its purity testing that it's breaking into pieces.

They're going to hand this to O, and it will be their own fault.

I highly hope you are correct.

I don't think she is...

But I think that there will be a third party challenge if the GOP establishment ramrods Romney to the nomination...

Scenarios I see-

Someone like Mike Huckabee gets in through "America Elects".

Trump runs a third party candidacy.

Ron Paul jumps the GOP train and goes for the LIbertarian ticket.

Any one of these is probably enough to tip the election Obama's way.

Yeah, it could work out something like that. And if it does, it will be an entirely self-inflicted wound. The GOP is so paralyzed by its purity testing that it's breaking into pieces.

They're going to hand this to O, and it will be their own fault.

Maybe... But the real problem was the GOP Establishment, which is already resented by the rank and file, the TPM and the average suburbanite, trying to foist Romney on us when we already said no.

Romney is a conservative, you are a failed libertarian atheist, so your points don't mean anything.

Romney can beat Obama, Newt can't.

You want the GOP to fall to libertarian principles, and true Republicans will never permit that.

I think we are going to fall to libertarian principles because we can no longer afford to be the world's policeman. Tidal gravity. We can't afford to have the whole country on welfare either. Someone has to pull the damned cart. But to the point, as much as I hate TownHall, this guy has some good points about Romney and his myth of electability.

You confuse libertarian twaddle with legitimate defense interests, which do not involve being the world's policeman, we don't "have the whole country on welfare", and no myth involves Romney. He can beat Obama, Newt Can't, and you and your gang are left out in the cold, like in Virginia.

Someone please let me know where I can send Palin some money to help her make up her mind since she hinted she may just might perhaps run. Maybe.

You confuse libertarian twaddle with legitimate defense interests, which do not involve being the world's policeman, we don't "have the whole country on welfare", and no myth involves Romney. He can beat Obama, Newt Can't, and you and your gang are left out in the cold, like in Virginia.

You know what, I don't feel like sending my kids out to die for Israel. We don't have a legitimate defense interest in defending the Asian countries stealing our jobs, either.

Romney couldn't beat Ted kennedy, couldn't beat John McCain, he's not going to beat Obama, either.

Bring it on Sara, join the list of Republican Comedians, you were always good for a big laugh. You betcha.

You know........if she actually DID try to run as an independent, she'd be laughed off the national stage.

Besides.........Bachmann would get upset.

If she ran she'd win the Republican nomination and Progressives would be lining up to blow Glen Rice

Sarah Palin has become the laughing stock of America as CrusaderFrank and JoeBigot are that of the messsage board. Newt has neither the sand, nor the integrity, nor the ability to take the nomination. Sarah at least knows better.

Forum List

Back