sarah palin rushes to aid of federal reserve scam

Medina is 911 truther, there's no way she will win.

The only way she will win is if she is funky and cold.

Ask Tone Loc

tone_loc,0.jpg

Last edited:

no she isn't :cuckoo: you should read her follow up reply

I listened to the entire interview.

Transcript of the Medina/Beck 9/11 Truth Discussion | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Now she can spin it any way she wants, but the interview is pretty clear.

Edit:

By the way her response was what? To say she was set up by her opponents.

Press Release: Debra Medina’s Response | Journal-Post

sarah palin has endoresed tx gov rick perry... because if rick loses.... look who will win..

A Sarah Palin-Rick Perry GOP ticket in '12? She endorses him in Texas primary | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

That's why I am supporting Governor Rick Perry for re-election. He does what is right regardless of whether it is popular. He walks the walk of a true conservative. And he sticks to his guns – and you know how I feel about guns!

"Not every child is born into ideal circumstances," Palin adds, "but every life is sacred. Rick Perry knows this -- it is at the core of his being."

Sarah Palin to campaign with Texas Governor Rick Perry on Feb. 7 - 1/20/10 - Houston News - abc13.com

7229313_448x252.jpg

OTHERWISE!

this person will win!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YocmZLKiis]YouTube - Debra Medina for Texas Governor at END The FED Rally in Dallas, TX 4/25/2009[/ame]

we must all unite to defend the federal reserve!! they are our saviours!
without the federal reserve we will all die.

and a birther and get this...she is so nuts, even Beck said ....no go. Beck said she is too nuts ....BECK!

Wow.

Maybe the federal reserve needs to die?

What are you a representation of Eliphaz?

god made earth
god made man
god gave man, government.
government gave man the federal reserve...

going against the fed is like going against god.....and is a sin.

Really? Ever read the Bible, or are you just fond of the Torah? Reason I ask, because both God Himself and Yeshua stated to not worship mammon, which is money.

Greed never works, because it kills things. Try again you stupid fucking retard, welcome to the boards asshole.......I like practicing ripping apart assholes such as yourself Mr. Gross Stink. Your thoughts and postings reek of racism.

As well as stupidity.

no she isn't :cuckoo: you should read her follow up reply

Transcript of the Medina/Beck 9/11 Truth Discussion | Ron Paul 2012 | Campaign for Liberty at the Daily Paul

Edit:

Nice spin but it's a little too late. She's been branded a "truther".

sarah palin has endoresed tx gov rick perry... because if rick loses.... look who will win..

A Sarah Palin-Rick Perry GOP ticket in '12? She endorses him in Texas primary | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Sarah Palin to campaign with Texas Governor Rick Perry on Feb. 7 - 1/20/10 - Houston News - abc13.com

7229313_448x252.jpg

OTHERWISE!

this person will win!

YouTube - Debra Medina for Texas Governor at END The FED Rally in Dallas, TX 4/25/2009

and a birther and get this...she is so nuts, even Beck said ....no go. Beck said she is too nuts ....BECK!

Wow.

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

Edit:

Nice spin but it's a little too late. She's been branded a "truther".

her poll numbers sure make it seem she rebouded

That's why I am supporting Governor Rick Perry for re-election. He does what is right regardless of whether it is popular. He walks the walk of a true conservative. And he sticks to his guns – and you know how I feel about guns!

"Not every child is born into ideal circumstances," Palin adds, "but every life is sacred. Rick Perry knows this -- it is at the core of his being."

7229313_448x252.jpg

OTHERWISE!

this person will win!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YocmZLKiis]YouTube - Debra Medina for Texas Governor at END The FED Rally in Dallas, TX 4/25/2009[/ame]

The woman Medina ,is a troofer .

By the way, the OP is forgetting one other person who is a GOP'er and Republican.........

Kay Bailey Hutchison. Personally? I think that people are so tired of Perry that they're going to give the nod to Hutchison, and that is who is going to be running against Medina.

Forum List

Back