sarah palin rushes to aid of federal reserve scam

please dont post your stupied fucking images here you fucking retard.

The irony of this is just amazing. Wow. Thanks for the laugh.

hey look its the racist.

:clap2: was it spelled wrong?

glad you found the most important part of the thread.

Oh, the irony of calling someone a fucking retard, while calling their images "stupied".

boggles the mind doesnt it... this is a political forum... maybe you should find a "joke telling" or wise cracking" forum...

all i ever see you doing is making jokes.

Sucks to have a sense of humor, I know.

Good thing I have enough for the both of us :thup:

Oh, the irony of calling someone a fucking retard, while calling their images "stupied".

boggles the mind doesnt it... this is a political forum... maybe you should find a "joke telling" or wise cracking" forum...

all i ever see you doing is making jokes.

Oh, yeah. Helpful hint.

Best to actually get to know posters, styles, and habits a bit before making pronouncements. Either that, or actually use the search function in the forum to see what they have posted where.

Werd to the wise and all.

Last edited:
sarah palin has endoresed tx gov rick perry... because if rick loses.... look who will win..

A Sarah Palin-Rick Perry GOP ticket in '12? She endorses him in Texas primary | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

That's why I am supporting Governor Rick Perry for re-election. He does what is right regardless of whether it is popular. He walks the walk of a true conservative. And he sticks to his guns – and you know how I feel about guns!

"Not every child is born into ideal circumstances," Palin adds, "but every life is sacred. Rick Perry knows this -- it is at the core of his being."

Sarah Palin to campaign with Texas Governor Rick Perry on Feb. 7 - 1/20/10 - Houston News - abc13.com

7229313_448x252.jpg

OTHERWISE!

this person will win!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YocmZLKiis]YouTube - Debra Medina for Texas Governor at END The FED Rally in Dallas, TX 4/25/2009[/ame]

we must all unite to defend the federal reserve!! they are our saviours!
without the federal reserve we will all die.

Medina is 911 truther, there's no way she will win.

Forum List

Back