Sarah Palin Rips Obama In Scathing Attack & Lays Out Her Plan To Fix This Mess

And I am willing to bet you voted for the other airhead too, putting him in the White House for two consecutive terms. Bush got us into this mess, from a surplus to bankruptcy in 8 years. The Tea Party seems to attract dumb and dumbers both as candidates and supporters.
Why is it that radcons( radical conservatives) never acknowledge Bush's culpability in ruining our nation? Tell me, what is the attraction to stupid uneducated morons and why do you think they can lead?
Personally I don't want a Mama Bear in office, but then my bedtime reading has advanced beyond Goldilocks.

Nope, blacks aren't as smart as whites as genetics have proven through experimentation and IQ tests.

Quote: Originally Posted by USArmyRetired View Post
Hitler seemed to turn Germany's economy around that was destroyed by the Weimar Republic (that Palin talks about in her article) and made the country prosper with innovation and infrastructure.
MAYBE YOU could explain the need for continually lowering standards and cheating on student exams. We dont have to believe, all we need do is look at current DOJ policy.
This thread is just full of insight!

Last edited:
Nope, blacks aren't as smart as whites as genetics have proven through experimentation and IQ tests.

Hitler seemed to turn Germany's economy around that was destroyed by the Weimar Republic (that Palin talks about in her article) and made the country prosper with innovation and infrastructure.

Yeah - he's a real winner isn't he ? He (USAR) seems to be a total nut case.

Now I've seen many posts where people don't like the poster who made the OP.

That's fine. I have no opinion on him.

But I've read Palin's facebook entry "Conquering the Storm" and it's an excellent and well thought out piece by the former Governor.

It's worth the read.

usar is a troll. Plain and simple. He cant possibly bleieve the tripe he posts.

I honestly think he's a Liberal

I've seen this tactic before during the 2008 campaign. Liberals posing as Palin supporters swarming boards and being as obnoxious as possible to turn voters off.

Team Sarah was very aware of it and notified its members, but basically there is nothing you can do to stop this tactic.

Liberals overwhelmed the boards being faux Ron Paul supporters as well. They were posting such garbage it made you want to bazooka barf.

That's the goal. To turn people off the candidate.

Sometimes I think you are right because USAR is so over the top....but he is totally consistant in his "adoration" of Palin and his racism.....here and in at least one other board where he got kicked off for his blatant racism. I'm more likely to believe that he is a paid shill for Palin and or Stormfront.

Show me what Obama edited at the Harvard Law Review. Show me the articles he wrote that was published. Actually Palin got her bachelors in Communications (with a emphasis on Journalism) with a minor in Political Science and it doesn't matter how many schools she attended. People switch schools and degrees many times and some take up to 8 years to finally get a degree. Palin did work as a Journalist at at two tv stations and did her own reports and was seen on live tv as a anchor at KTUU and KTVA in Anchorage fufilling her early ambitions before turning to politics all on her own. At least she wasn't selected through affirmative action like Obama the negro usurper was. Also again. Show me the articles Obama edited and published with the Harvard Law Review. I await your response.

‪Sarah Palin vs. Boom Goes The Dynamite‬‏ - YouTube

‪Sarah Palin: KTUU-TV Sports Reporter (1988) Footage‬‏ - YouTube

You posted the same broadcast twice. Not sure why.

Do you understand what an "editor" does?

editor [ˈɛdɪtə]
n
1. (Communication Arts / Journalism & Publishing) a person who edits written material for publication
2. (Business / Professions) a person in overall charge of the editing and often the policy of a newspaper or periodical
3. (Communication Arts / Journalism & Publishing) a person in charge of one section of a newspaper or periodical the sports editor
4. (Performing Arts) Films
a. a person who makes a selection and arrangement of individual shots in order to construct the flowing sequence of images for a film
b. a device for editing film, including a viewer and a splicer
5. (Communication Arts / Broadcasting) Television Radio a person in overall control of a programme that consists of various items, such as a news or magazine style programme
6. (Electronics & Computer Science / Computer Science) a computer program that facilitates the deletion or insertion of data within information already stored in a computer

editor - definition of editor by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The eight dense volumes produced during his time in charge there — 2,083 pages in all — show the Review to have been a decidedly liberal institution, albeit one in transition as its focus on race and gender was contested by liberals and conservatives alike. Under his tenure, the Review published calls to expand the powers of women, African-Americans and the elderly to sue for discrimination.

But Obama, who this March referred to "identity politics" as "an enormous distraction," was not so easily pinned down. He published a searing attack on affirmative action, written by a former Reagan administration official. And when, in an unusual move, he selected a young woman from a non-Ivy League law school to fill one of the Review’s most prestigious slots, she produced an essay focused as much on individual responsibilities as on liberties, criticizing both conservative judges and feminist scholars.

Obama kept Law Review balanced

Hmm, let's see, second string sports girl at local station or Editor of the Nation's most prestigious law review? Difficult choice. You decide. Don't let me sway your opinion.

Of course, Palin did balance the budget. Alaska is a state that has so much oil money, it has to pay people to live there so I don't see how hard that could be. But she did it in spite of those "difficulties". She was a "runway walker" in a skimpy suit, big hair and stilettos. I'm sure that didn't hurt her chances of getting a job.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdFIDygFwM&feature]‪SARAH PALIN SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!! Miss Alaska Pageant 1984 ...‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Show me these articles Obama personally wrote and edited? You have yet to do so.

Politico is a left leaning site heavily biased towards Obama. You know that.
For starters, Obama did not do nearly well enough at his previous stop, Columbia University, to justify admission to Harvard Law.

According to the New York Sun, university spokesman Brian Connolly confirmed that Obama graduated in 1983 with a major in political science but without honors.

In the age of affirmative action and grade inflation, a minority in a relatively easy major like political science had to under-perform dramatically to avoid minimal honors. Obama apparently did just that.

The specifics we may never know. As the New York Times concedes, Obama "declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."
Obama contributed not one signed word to the HLR or any other law journal. As Matthew Franck has pointed out in National Review Online, "A search of the HeinOnline database of law journals turns up exactly nothing credited to Obama in any law review anywhere at any time."

Obama got Affirmative Action? Did you tell him that?

I love all these racist right wing Republicans. The terrible things they say. The lies.

See? I was right all along.

MAYBE YOU could explain the need for continually lowering standards and cheating on student exams. We dont have to believe, all we need do is look at current DOJ policy.

He's insane, right? Please tell me USAR is insane, and esconced in the Haha Hilton. Nobody in his condition can be out in polite society. Right?

But I've read Palin's facebook entry "Conquering the Storm" and it's an excellent and well thought out piece by the former Governor.

It's worth the read.

I'm sure it is, but do you think she actually wrote it? Or did her ghostwriter and staffers write it?

I'm about as right wing as anyone here, and I'm not thrilled with the notion of Palin running (I don't think she is) because frankly, she isn't really ready to play the game at that level. She quit her job under pressure to cash in on a reality TV show. Now, frankly, I can't blame her for cashing in, but I think that disqualifies her from other office.

It's worth the read.

I'm sure it is, but do you think she actually wrote it? Or did her ghostwriter and staffers write it?

I'm about as right wing as anyone here, and I'm not thrilled with the notion of Palin running (I don't think she is) because frankly, she isn't really ready to play the game at that level. She quit her job under pressure to cash in on a reality TV show. Now, frankly, I can't blame her for cashing in, but I think that disqualifies her from other office.

Stop your damn lies. She doesn't have ghost writer. She has a Bachelor in Communications, Journalism and a minor in Political Science. That what Journalist do.....write, and she is more than ready to lead. Again for the upteenth time I have explained this to you, the reason she had to step down was because a loophole in Alaska law was found out by Obama operative attorneys and it allowed these type of lawsuits to be filed against her from anyone in the country on about anything they could think of. Alaska was the only state that didn't protect governors from this and also state ethics law wouldn't allow for her to set up defense funds to pay for her defense. She went flat broke having to spend money out of her own pocket for defense attorneys. She would have stayed governor if the loophole didn't exist. Obama operatives filed over 25 suits against her. Hell, one was just dismissed the other day from a woman in texas who worked for Obama's campaign.

Heres the story on the recent lawsuit:
Left-wing Anti-Palin Blogger Malia Litman Had Her Frivolous Lawsuit Against Sarah Palin Thrown Out By AG | Politicons
against-sarah-palin-thrown-out-by-ag/

She did the right thing for financial survival for her family and also since these suits were tying up the governors duties, by stepping down she freed the office of all that. Now Alaska got a law passed under Sean Parnell so these suits won't happen anymore tying up the office of the Governor. Stop telling these bogus stories that are false. There has been no negativity affecting Palin from stepping down as the recent polls have showed and especially back during the midterm elections where her endorsements won and her attracting thousands when she would show up to campaign for the. You are a Perry supporter and you will do anything to slander this woman who the media are reporting has a better fiscal record as governor than Perrys.

Just think. If Obama's operatives would have never filed all these lawsuits that were all eventually dismissed, she would have never went broke at the time, never stepped down and would still be governor. But no, it backfired as everything Obama does and thinking instead these suits would politically destroy her for good and send her home, she is on the national scene to stay and fight liberals and rinos and will be our next president.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think you are right because USAR is so over the top....but he is totally consistant in his "adoration" of Palin and his racism.....here and in at least one other board where he got kicked off for his blatant racism. I'm more likely to believe that he is a paid shill for Palin and or Stormfront.

The forum that shall remain nameless for now allowed him to run rampant for some time and we all knew who he was and from whence he came.

Distressed is a term that would completely underwhelm the actual emotions I felt when he would post in Palin's favor.

I know this game and I know it well. There's not much one can do about it. Except to point it out.

Think about it. A Stormfront supporter could never back Palin.

:lol:She's married to Todd for heavens sake. Would anyone really from Stormfront back Palin when she is married to him?

Todd is Yupik and his grandmother is from a tribe called Cuyrung sp?

So you see you can hate her for horrid political choices if one chooses to do so. But don't let anyone ever ever like this USAR poster paint or taint her with racism.

One cannot love, marry and be with a first nation person and be a racist. That boat don't float.

yours,

td

Sarah may have waited too long to run. Ewps.

Now is not the time for Palin | Statesman Journal | statesmanjournal.com

Despite her persistence as a hypothetical presidential contender in polls, could it be that Sarah Palin's moment is up? Has she (finally) exploited "McCain's Folly" to the greatest extent possible?

Palin might still have a "fire in my belly," as she recently told Fox's Greta Van Susteren, but does America still have an appetite for Palin's brand of politicking? Her months-long tease about whether she'll run for president may be a savvy move if you're selling books and cutting TV deals, but it's not much in the way of leadership.

Eventually, when a tease goes on too long, fascination morphs into boredom. Or anger. The authenticity that Palin displayed in her early days as mayor of Wasilla and governor of Alaska has lost is luster from overexposure. Authenticity becomes inauthentic once it is commodified and packaged as a marketing strategy.

Sarah may have waited too long to run. Ewps.

Now is not the time for Palin | Statesman Journal | statesmanjournal.com

Despite her persistence as a hypothetical presidential contender in polls, could it be that Sarah Palin's moment is up? Has she (finally) exploited "McCain's Folly" to the greatest extent possible?

Palin might still have a "fire in my belly," as she recently told Fox's Greta Van Susteren, but does America still have an appetite for Palin's brand of politicking? Her months-long tease about whether she'll run for president may be a savvy move if you're selling books and cutting TV deals, but it's not much in the way of leadership.

Eventually, when a tease goes on too long, fascination morphs into boredom. Or anger. The authenticity that Palin displayed in her early days as mayor of Wasilla and governor of Alaska has lost is luster from overexposure. Authenticity becomes inauthentic once it is commodified and packaged as a marketing strategy.

:lol:

Are you on an anti Palin robo post network? Where every two hours or so your computer posts anti Palin news articles on various boards?

Too funny. Crack me up.

Last edited:

It's worth the read.

If you are as right wing as you say you are, why on earth are you using a left wing talking point to trash her?

If you are as right wing as you say you are, why are you using the term "quit" vs "resigned"?

If you are as right wing as you say you are, why don't you know that the real reason Palin resigned her position as Governor was to end all the frivolous lawsuits against her and all the outright maniacal complaints against her from the left wing lunatics who were bound and determined to drive her from office and/or bankrupt her family?

I don't have one problem with anyone on the left or the right or the middle bitching about Palin's policies, but I'll be damned if I just let people throw idiotic talking points out about her.

Palin, whether one likes it or not, is a highly accomplished individual.

Last edited:

The forum that shall remain nameless for now allowed him to run rampant for some time and we all knew who he was and from whence he came.

Distressed is a term that would completely underwhelm the actual emotions I felt when he would post in Palin's favor.

I know this game and I know it well. There's not much one can do about it. Except to point it out.

Think about it. A Stormfront supporter could never back Palin.

:lol:She's married to Todd for heavens sake. Would anyone really from Stormfront back Palin when she is married to him?

Todd is Yupik and his grandmother is from a tribe called Cuyrung sp?

So you see you can hate her for horrid political choices if one chooses to do so. But don't let anyone ever ever like this USAR poster paint or taint her with racism.

One cannot love, marry and be with a first nation person and be a racist. That boat don't float.

yours,

td

You give USAR too much credit...Todd looks white...therefore he must be white to USAR.

Ahaha @ Tinydancer

Tiny just revealed the acceptable spin when talkin about Palin. Instead of quit real right wingers say she "resigned" and if you say she left the office that's not the truth (to Tinydancer) that is spin. A REAL right-winger would use right wing talking points. Truth doesn't matter, just the spin.

Forum List

Back