Sarah Palin Rips Obama In Scathing Attack & Lays Out Her Plan To Fix This Mess

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
She has leveled a intense scathing attack on him about a hour ago and this was her best yet. Did you know that everything she warned us about this man has come true. Did you know that her warnings what was taking place in Europe would be coming here and what has happened? It's come true due to our presidents lack of executive experience even though he went to Columbia, Occidental and Harvard. This has come to critical mass. No other person has warned us about what would happen except her. Read what she said in a peice called Conquering The Storm and read her plan how to fix this mess. It's the best I have seen.

2006-12-04.SarahPalin.AlaskaOath.jpg

Nero_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

You people need to read this and pay attention very closely what she has to say.
Governor Palin: Conquering the Storm | Conservatives4Palin

Excerpts:

I’m surprised that so many people seem surprised by S&P’s decision. Weren’t people paying attention over the last year or so when we were getting warning after warning from various credit rating agencies that this was coming? I’ve been writing and speaking about it myself for quite some time.

Back in December 2010, I wrote: “If the European debt crisis teaches us anything, it’s that tomorrow always comes. Sooner or later, the markets will expect us to settle the bill for the enormous Obama-Pelosi-Reid spending binge. We’ve already been warned by the credit ratings agency Moody’s that unless we get serious about reducing our deficit, we may face a downgrade of our credit rating.” And again in January, in response to President Obama’s State of the Union address I wrote: “With credit ratings agency Moody’s warning us that the federal government must reverse the rapid growth of national debt or face losing our triple-A rating, keep in mind that a nation doesn’t look so ‘great’ when its credit rating is in tatters.”

One doesn’t need a Harvard Law degree to figure this out! Just look across the pond at Europe. European nations with less debt and smaller deficits than ours and with real “austerity” plans in place to deal with them have had their ratings downgraded. By what magical thinking did we figure we could run up perpetual trillion dollar deficits and still somehow avoid the unforgiving mathematics of a downgrade? Nothing is ever “too big to fail.” And there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Didn’t we all learn that in our micro and macro econ classes? I did at the University of Idaho. How could Obama skip through Columbia and Harvard without learning that?

SNIP~

It is a disgraceful and embarrassing situation when the United States finds itself justifiably chastised in the same tone normally reserved for near-bankrupt economies.

And in this, like in shutting off your water, the federal government has failed you. Their reckless spending and destruction of the dollar will make access to available credit for farmers and small business owners harder to get. And it will make transportation costs higher because it will hit everyone at the gas pump. You see, because the Obama White House won’t let us drill domestically, we’re forced to import oil that we pay for in dollars. So, when the value of the dollar drops, the price of gas goes up. And if you think $4 a gallon is bad, wait till you see what life is like at $6 or $7 a gallon.

Last November, the so-called smart people all laughed at me when I warned them of this. They told me not to make such a big deal about rising prices. Well, guess what – it became a big deal all on its own.

To see what her plan is read the link above:

It's worth it to get a feel how this American Patriot thinks.

Last edited:
She has leveled a intense scathing attack on him about a hour ago and this was her best yet. Did you know that everything she warned us about this man has come true. Did you know that her warnings what was taking place in Europe would be coming here and what has happened? It's come true due to our presidents lack of executive experience even though he went to Columbia, Occidental and Harvard. This has come to critical mass. No other person has warned us about what would happen except her. Read what she said in a peice called Conquering The Storm and read her plan how to fix this mess. It's the best I have seen.

Nero_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

You people need to read this and pay attention very closely what she has to say.

Excerpts:

I’m surprised that so many people seem surprised by S&P’s decision. Weren’t people paying attention over the last year or so when we were getting warning after warning from various credit rating agencies that this was coming? I’ve been writing and speaking about it myself for quite some time.

Back in December 2010, I wrote: “If the European debt crisis teaches us anything, it’s that tomorrow always comes. Sooner or later, the markets will expect us to settle the bill for the enormous Obama-Pelosi-Reid spending binge. We’ve already been warned by the credit ratings agency Moody’s that unless we get serious about reducing our deficit, we may face a downgrade of our credit rating.” And again in January, in response to President Obama’s State of the Union address I wrote: “With credit ratings agency Moody’s warning us that the federal government must reverse the rapid growth of national debt or face losing our triple-A rating, keep in mind that a nation doesn’t look so ‘great’ when its credit rating is in tatters.”

One doesn’t need a Harvard Law degree to figure this out! Just look across the pond at Europe. European nations with less debt and smaller deficits than ours and with real “austerity” plans in place to deal with them have had their ratings downgraded. By what magical thinking did we figure we could run up perpetual trillion dollar deficits and still somehow avoid the unforgiving mathematics of a downgrade? Nothing is ever “too big to fail.” And there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Didn’t we all learn that in our micro and macro econ classes? I did at the University of Idaho. How could Obama skip through Columbia and Harvard without learning that?

SNIP~

It is a disgraceful and embarrassing situation when the United States finds itself justifiably chastised in the same tone normally reserved for near-bankrupt economies.

And in this, like in shutting off your water, the federal government has failed you. Their reckless spending and destruction of the dollar will make access to available credit for farmers and small business owners harder to get. And it will make transportation costs higher because it will hit everyone at the gas pump. You see, because the Obama White House won’t let us drill domestically, we’re forced to import oil that we pay for in dollars. So, when the value of the dollar drops, the price of gas goes up. And if you think $4 a gallon is bad, wait till you see what life is like at $6 or $7 a gallon.

Last November, the so-called smart people all laughed at me when I warned them of this. They told me not to make such a big deal about rising prices. Well, guess what – it became a big deal all on its own.

That was a good read but I hate to be the one to break it to you. Talking points and drilling for oil is not a plan.

words that will be used by cons in this thread about Palin:

Hot
Sexist
Courage
Strength

All bullshit and herofication

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I like Sarah. I like any lady that can field dress a moose.

Nero_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Excerpts:

SNIP~

That was a good read but I hate to be the one to break it to you. Talking points and drilling for oil is not a plan.

I'm sure that drilling is part of USAR's fetish with this dumb bitch.

Nero_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Excerpts:

SNIP~

I'm sure that drilling is part of USAR's fetish with this dumb bitch.
Why yes it is since I am in the business and guess what...................................................................................................................................................................she's not a dumb bitch, she's a very smart articulate American Patriot who wants Americans to thrive on American exceptionalism. What part of her plan did you like that she proposed?

Nero_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Excerpts:

SNIP~

There will be more to come in a few weeks. Drilling is a good place to start and get the local economies of small towns jump started in production areas that are stagnant.

I read as much as I could, but it was difficult. The downgrade wasn't because of the deficit. She missed the point entirely.

Besides, I suspect someone who "wrote" a book called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" didn't write this article. Just a hunch.

I read as much as I could, but it was difficult. The downgrade wasn't because of the deficit. She missed the point entirely.

Besides, I suspect someone who "wrote" a book called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent" didn't write this article. Just a hunch.

Palin has a degree in Journalism and knows how to write. You seem to forget that a domestic terrorist and friend of Obama's named Bill Ayers wrote his biography 'Dreams Of My Father'? I thought you did. Palin gets the point as many Americans and democrats have figured out. Obama will lose to Palin in 2012.

Palin is all over the media right now as they are reporting her facebook attack on Obama. Pretty good for a non candidate isn't it?

Here are some outlets headlines hitting the wires:

CNN:
TRENDING: Palin on downgrade: I told you so – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Los Angeles Times:
Sarah Palin grades Obama on the downgrade: 'Disgraceful and embarrassing' - latimes.com

American Spectator:
Palin Power Coming On Stronger
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/08/palin_power_coming_on_stronger.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back