Sarah Palin quits... yet again!

Then you'd be wrong David. I disagreed with a lot of crap Bush did mostly his over blown social spending that helped almost no one. And my take on Iraq is a good bit different at heart than the Bush Administrations early on as well. For every dime bush spent overseas he spent an additional dollar on social programs not that leftist twits ever gave him any credit for it.

Tell me, garyd. What did you think of Reagan when unemployment hit 10.8% in 1983, being over 2 years into his administration?

He inherited a recession from the Obama clone, Jimmy Carter, he spent 8 months and signed one of the largest across the boards tax cuts, the trickle down theory worked and created 20 million new jobs. Your guy does not do what works, he floods the basement and those people don't create jobs. There's the difference, and it will also be his end in a short 3 years.

The rule of thumb is that if it's an article at UnThinkingNoProgress or HuffyPuffy then it's highly probable that it has already been posted by a leftist here...

Is that kind of like the rule of thumb that if it's a WND article that means Sinatra has already posted it on 57 different messageboards?

You should get over your obsession. She isn't going to have sex with you.
Quitting twits aren't my thing.

Maybe they are yours. It is pretty funny though: Another Palin Quit.

:lol:

It takes a special kinda pop-star lame-duckatude to quit halfway through a 3 mile race to avoid crowds...to go cook a turkey.

Maybe you can find a thread I've started about Ms Palin.
I think the obsession belongs to liberals.

No kiddin, they are scared to death of her, and the stupid posts, this one included is just another sign of the tremendous fear they have of her. Keep it up though, it's great promotion for her book and for her conservative values. 40% of Americans state they are conservatives compared to just 20% who state they are liberals. 2010 is going to be a riot.:lol:

On Wednesday, Sarah Palin excitedly announced on Twitter that she was going to be running a 5K Turkey Trot charity race in Washington state on Thanksgiving day.........Palin, however, quit the race early to avoid many of her fans.
Think Progress » Palin quits before finishing the 5K Turkey Trot race.

She announces to everyone on Twitter she'll be entering the race,
then quits because of the crowds?

:rofl:

Oh Sarah, Sarah. We do love you.

At least she can run, Obama has a special room for smoking, I seriously doubt that he could keep up with her. By now Obama's probably up to a carton of cigs a day.:lol:

The rule of thumb is that if it's an article at UnThinkingNoProgress or HuffyPuffy then it's highly probable that it has already been posted by a leftist here...

Is that kind of like the rule of thumb that if it's a WND article that means Sinatra has already posted it on 57 different messageboards?

Maybe... I don't read articles from either....

What is WND??

And it is only 29 message boards at last count...:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back