Sarah Palin quits....again

PDS: Until there is a cure, just laugh at the Libruls who claim they're not infected.

Let's look at the cash for clunkers deal ................ is it working? sure and why shouldn't it be. It is a common sense idea which is marketing 101. And I am thrilled to see it working.

However, it doesn't help much when the money is spend on cars and trucks not made or assembled here. In fact, it would be nice to see it limited to only American Owned Companies, but, we cannot ignore those like Honda or Toyota who do have large plants here and who do provide American's good stable employment.

But for the rest, the program should not be applicable for. It doesn't help nearly as much when someone purchases from many of the other makers.

Again, common sense, which Obama missed. We bailed some out, let's see to it that they benefit the most, because if they do, we do.

I thought the Bush 41 economy was the worst economy since the Great Depression?

Dems just LUV bad times! That's why FDR made the Great Depression so darn great!

:gives: She's yesterday's news and a footnote in history.

Bingo :clap2:

A year from now we'll all be asking "Sarah who?"

From your lips to Obama's ears.

She's very relevant and not going away.

Relevant? Questionable. Going away? No, she won't. She fills a very small niche (and getting smaller for us conservatives who believe in personal responsibility and finishing what you start), but overall, she is yesterday's news and a footnote in history.

I heard that Poison was getting to announce her resignation from the SarahPac.

She says that doing nothing and collecting money puts too much stress on her and her family.

She signed up to make some paid speeches, but wants to know if Bristol can go in her place because having someone else speak for her would be less "politics as usual."

because she is the perfect example of a conservative - do as i say, not as i do.

Give some examples where Palin has exhibited the "do as I say, not as I do" attitude.

Moral values, ethics complaints, keeping your word to the people who elected you, attacking your opponent and stirring a bee hive, yet complaining about being attacked just for starters.

ROFLMNAO...

A Leftist, an advocate of the normalization of sexual deviancy, SPEAKING TO MORAL VALUES!

Oh GOD that's precious...

And "Keeping your word'... LOL... Too much!

And NOTHING can be funnier than a leftist complaining about someone who was defending herself, her political party and her ideas, by PROJECTING THAT SUCH A DEFENSE IS AN ATTACK!

Absolutely hysterical Dave....

But Dave here will be wetting her pants over Palin for many years to come... as Palin's IDEAS are what scares him... PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY... the kind where when one's very PRESENCE in a job that one loves, becomes a burden to that office; where one takes measures to defend their State and that office by simply removing one's self, instead of selfishly hanging on and subjecting such to that burden. REAL PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY... the sort which is anathema to the whole of the ideological left.

If THAT ever catches on... the Left is TOAST! (So you see how that would be a concern for them...)

Where Palin ends up is yet to be written and all this speculation seems to play into her hand. The deal is this, she is a venture yet to be written and the liberals are so scared of her, they cannot focus on what is taking place now. It's ridiculous.

They are so worried about Palin, Christian's and the death of conservatism, that they play right into Obama's hand like blind children. He and the liberal power structure toss the bone one direction for them to chase, as they go the other direction and rob them blind.

Forum List

Back