Sarah Palin quits....again AND AGAIN!

The only idiot here David is you, and she knows precisely what she's doing and it appears to be working. Now all she has to do is smile and the left gets all 'wee-weed up'. To borrow one from your idiot leader.

The only idiot here David is you, and she knows precisely what she's doing and it appears to be working. Now all she has to do is smile and the left gets all 'wee-weed up'. To borrow one from your idiot leader.

I see I'm dealing with yet another right-wing dolt. Let me explain this to you as if you were a 5 year old, because it seems this is the only way people like you can ever understand things:

When I said Mrs. Palin has no idea what she's doing, I mean that by if she were in the Oval Office. She couldn't handle the media last year -- how the hell is she going to handle Putin, Jung Il, Ahmadinejad and 310 million people who want a better economy, better education, lower taxes and more government? As I said, this woman is an idiot. She looks great but so does Barbie. This woman said that Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, when in fact she never met Putin or the other guy, she never had direct talks with Russia or Canada, never visited the UN, never did anything except put on way too much makeup and look like a MILF and oh, yeah she quit a bunch of times, including the middle of the term she was elected as governor for.

Last edited:
Apparently constantly. Our little david is getting all obsessive compulsive. And David the fact that they thought she was coming doesn't mean in and of itself that she ever said she would.

Obsessive-compulsive? My friend, you have no idea who I am or what I do in life. This woman is a danger to the safety of Americans because of two reasons: She's a fucking idiot who has no idea what she's doing and a lot of people love her.

In other words, she's a female Obama.

Apparently constantly. Our little david is getting all obsessive compulsive. And David the fact that they thought she was coming doesn't mean in and of itself that she ever said she would.

Obsessive-compulsive? My friend, you have no idea who I am or what I do in life. This woman is a danger to the safety of Americans because of two reasons: She's a fucking idiot who has no idea what she's doing and a lot of people love her.

ROFL.... Now thats SWEET IRONY right there...

Lil' Davey is PERFECTLY CERTAIN that Palin is a threat to the very safety of "Americans"... this he concludes as he votes for an obscure Muslim Marxist POPULIST FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE US... while the US is at war with an appreciable percentage of Islam and sliding into an economic ABYSS, 100% due to the effects of LEFTIST ECONOMIC POLICY!

ROFLMNAO... You cant make this crap up!

ROFL.... Now thats SWEET IRONY right there...

Lil' Davey is PERFECTLY CERTAIN that Palin is a threat to the very safety of "Americans"... this he concludes as he votes for an obscure Muslim Marxist POPULIST FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE US... while the US is at war with an appreciable percentage of Islam and sliding into an economic ABYSS, 100% due to the effects of LEFTIST ECONOMIC POLICY!

ROFLMNAO... You cant make this crap up!

Of course a guy who makes Michael Savage look like Vladamir Lenin comes to Sarah Palin's defense. Come on, Pibs, try to show me something new... try to challenge our intellect here with something other than "right wing fanatacism is great!"

New Topics

Forum List

Back