Sarah Palin Questions Obama's Incompetence Over The Wikileaks Scandal

She is right. After the first round with wikileaks, why didn't Obama go after them and since he suppose to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic as he said he would when he took the oath, he has failed to do so. Palin raises serious questions about this and what could have been done that wasn't. We actually froze the Iranian Forces assets if I remember when Bush was president. You would think Obama would have done the same. Palin has the courage to ask the QUESTIONS that the lame media should be demanding. For all those concerned about Palin’s “gravitas” and wondering where she stands on the issues, she has been out front on nearly every issue of importance. My question is where are all the other “so-called” presidential candidates at on this national security issue? Palin hits the nail on the head with this question that Obama needs to answer:

"Most importantly, serious questions must also be asked of the U.S. intelligence system. How was it possible that a 22-year-old Private First Class could get unrestricted access to so much highly sensitive information? And how was it possible that he could copy and distribute these files without anyone noticing that security was compromised?"

Serious Questions about the Obama Administration's Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco | Facebook

We all applaud the successful thwarting of the Christmas-Tree Bomber and hope our government continues to do all it can to keep us safe. However, the latest round of publications of leaked classified U.S. documents through the shady organization called Wikileaks raises serious questions about the Obama administration’s incompetent handling of this whole fiasco.

First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?

More of Palin hammering Obama in link

Poor Sarah. All pissed off because she's not privy to inside information. What makes her think no one in the Obama administration or the Pentagon is on top of the situation?

Wasn't her first reaction on Twitter to compare investigation and prosecution of those who wanted to delay her first book printing to the incompetence of the CIA? Oh good one, Sarah. It's all about YOU. Surprise surprise.
If they were on top of it they would have not let this second leak happen. Palin asks the right questions the media isn't doing. Don't you think she brings up good points?

How do you suggest they should have stopped it, genius?

You are a liar. Bush never said that about Palin. He confirmed it to Rush Limbaugh. Here are the facts:

Transcript:

RUSH: I want to give you a chance to comment on something. There are stories going around that do not quote you -- that quote "associates" or "friends" -- saying that you are telling them that Sarah Palin was a bad choice by Senator McCain to be vice president --

PRESIDENT BUSH: Yeah.

RUSH: -- and that she --

PRESIDENT BUSH: I have never said that, of course, nor have I read about it. You know, I'm not gonna comment on anybody who might be running for president. But that's what happens in today's world, the blogosphere. You know, people get to hide behind some codename or something. They toss out a gossip or rumor and it floats around the Internet. I never said that, never would have said that.

More Proof. Bush in his own words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlGgYy7NoUA&feature=player_embedded

Don't call me a liar. I linked it. You gotta problem wuith that take it up with the website I linked it too.

So until you prove the link wrong (no, Rush doesn't do it) I stand by my link.....

BUSH SAYS PALIN IS UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT.

Are you actually saying you expect to be taken seriously when you provide a link to the HuffPuff?

Really?

I hope I'm not the only person who finds that hysterically funny. :lol:

So look elsewhere. It can be found in numerous places, along with Barbara Bush's comment that Palin should stay in Alaska.

Well someone has to. The corrupt Liberal MSM will of course give Hopey Changey a free pass on this. Man if a Republican were in there right now,the NY Times,CNN,and NBC would be going for the jugular. So far they have only criticized the Wikileak guy. Where's all the attacks and criticism of this Administration for allowing these massive leaks to happen? This is why i never trust the Liberal Media. They're always in the tank for the Democrats. It's such a sad scam.

I think you popped a blood vessel dude. Calm down, come down from the meth, and take a look around.

First off, why blame Obama? Was there policies in place to prevent this from happening? Probably since Clinton, or long before. Only a real god who could read minds could have prevented classified docs from being copied. Do you agree?
The usurper in the White House has had two freakin’ years to have a workable policy on Intelligence in place.
The soldier who leaked this stuff was homosexual and decided to prove his “orientation “ by leaking classified crap knowing what he did would embarrass his superiors. There is possibility that he was a useful idiot employed by the enemy in the Oval Office to provide more pressure from below to affect the “change” his boy wants. Responsibility must be laid at the feet of the one most responsible His name Barack
Hussein Obama.

did you really just say that the guy who leaked this did so because he was gay?
you really are a retard for making that leap.

a sophisticated world that requires finesse rather than shots from the hip.

I am deliberatly choking this down, because we are not getting finesse from our statesmen in Congress. It seems a mad dog mentality is at work there, like calling the president a liar, traitor, whatever. I actually hate finesse in this way, but know for a practical matter, our elected should be diplomats and versed in a professional mannerism fitting of the post they hold. If the janitor wants to say fuck you, OK,.......but not a Senator.

Don't call me a liar. I linked it. You gotta problem wuith that take it up with the website I linked it too.

So until you prove the link wrong (no, Rush doesn't do it) I stand by my link.....

Are you actually saying you expect to be taken seriously when you provide a link to the HuffPuff?

Really?

You're not. What's next? A link to MSLSD? :lol:

Oh wait!! We should have something quoted from Brietbart's blog, or from WND, or how about Glenny's new blog THE BLAZE. Yeah, that's the ticket. We demand the TRUTH--not just from Limbaugh! Bring it on!!

Fucking hypocrites, you never cease to make me laugh.

Poor Sarah. All pissed off because she's not privy to inside information. What makes her think no one in the Obama administration or the Pentagon is on top of the situation?

Wasn't her first reaction on Twitter to compare investigation and prosecution of those who wanted to delay her first book printing to the incompetence of the CIA? Oh good one, Sarah. It's all about YOU. Surprise surprise.
If they were on top of it they would have not let this second leak happen. Palin asks the right questions the media isn't doing. Don't you think she brings up good points?

The incoming chair of the House Homeland Security committee has already called for WikiLeaks to be classified as a foreign terrorist organization. Palin is simply saying Barry should have done that—and then followed through—months ago. Out of all presidents, more classified information has been leaked under Obama.

Until now, most of Palin's comments have been repetitions of universal principles held by either most Americans or at least most conservative Americans. Most people will not object to calls for more responsible government spending, better support to small businesses and taking the necessary actions to protect Americans from attacks by hostile forces.

However, in her facebook article, Palin reveals how much she is unprepared for a sophisticated world that requires finesse rather than shots from the hip. What I hate about this is that I might come across as defending Obama, and I want to make one thing clear: I'm no fan of Obama. My point is that Palin isn't a better choice. She tries to play chess with a checkers mentality.

First of all, no doubt in my mind that Julian Assange is a scumbag. However, and I'm no lawyer, it does not appear that he's violated any laws. Espionage has a very narrow definition. In order to commit it, one has to knowingly sell or give it to an enemy for the specific purpose of harming the security of the United States. A key preliminary step to that is that the individual committing the espionage has to first be in a position of trust and responsibility for safeguarding and protecting that information. Assange is not a government employee nor is he a person with a legal obligation to protect that information from disclosure. Bradley Manning, on the other hand, IS obligated to protect classified information and IS subject to punishment under the full extent of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. That happened the day he put on the uniform, whether or not he intended to doesn't matter. That's how the UCMJ works. What Palin doesn't seem to understand is that our forefathers were very deliberate in how they defined espionage, treason, sedition and other high crimes because they did not want the President to have the same ambiguous authority and potential for abuse of authority by charging citizens of these high crimes as the King of England. Yeah, I'd like to see Assange hung by his testicles in a public square, but like it or not, it does not appear that he's committed any crimes. The crime was committed by PFC Manning. Again, I'm no lawyer and will be the first to admit that there may be other legal loopholes that apply here, but from my basic understanding, Assange has not committed treason, espionage or any other high crime. He may be guilty of some lesser crime or ethical code, but that's another matter.

Palin reveals how much she does not know about security clearances when she asks why a 21-year old has access to classified information. She's superimposing her own ignorance about 21-year olds. As a retired Army officer, I've worked with plenty of 21-year olds who held top secret security clearances and served honorably on missions the public will never find out about that were key in protecting American lives and interests. Security clearances are based on background checks. They are not predictors of future actions. Security background checks determine whether or not the person is who he or she says he/she is. They reveal whether or not a person has a criminal history. Based on the extent and seriousness of that criminal history, they're an indicator of whether or not that person may be reliable or trustworthy. What background checks cannot do is tell whether someone with no criminal history is going to turn sometime in the future and commit a serious crime. At best, security background checks can weed out someone as a security risk based on past behavior.

As for the damage control by the Obama Administration, there's no guaranteed way to deal with these type of leaks once they happen. There's always one side that advocates taking care of the damage immediately and there's always the other that advocates patience, discretion and timing. No matter which one you choose, someone will always take potshots at you for not doing the opposite. Enter Sarah Palin.

The only thing she got right is that these are serious issues that require serious solutions. She's proven that she's not ready to step up to the plate and offers cheap shots as a substitute for serious discussion.

Excellent, and most reasonable post on the leaks in general and Palin specifically. Good job, sir. :salute:

Well someone has to. The corrupt Liberal MSM will of course give Hopey Changey a free pass on this. Man if a Republican were in there right now,the NY Times,CNN,and NBC would be going for the jugular. So far they have only criticized the Wikileak guy. Where's all the attacks and criticism of this Administration for allowing these massive leaks to happen? This is why i never trust the Liberal Media. They're always in the tank for the Democrats. It's such a sad scam.

I think you popped a blood vessel dude. Calm down, come down from the meth, and take a look around.

First off, why blame Obama? Was there policies in place to prevent this from happening? Probably since Clinton, or long before. Only a real god who could read minds could have prevented classified docs from being copied. Do you agree?
The usurper in the White House has had two freakin’ years to have a workable policy on Intelligence in place.
The soldier who leaked this stuff was homosexual and decided to prove his “orientation “ by leaking classified crap knowing what he did would embarrass his superiors. There is possibility that he was a useful idiot employed by the enemy in the Oval Office to provide more pressure from below to affect the “change” his boy wants. Responsibility must be laid at the feet of the one most responsible His name Barack
Hussein Obama.

Hooboy, I'm seriously beginning to feel sorry for you old boy. It's called PTSD today, but in your day it was known as battle fatigue. Unfortunately for you, not us, you're still suffering from severe dilusions.

The incoming chair of the House Homeland Security committee has already called for WikiLeaks to be classified as a foreign terrorist organization. Palin is simply saying Barry should have done that—and then followed through—months ago. Out of all presidents, more classified information has been leaked under Obama.

And how would that help with all the protections guaranteed by Sweden? Ironically, Sweden doesn't like this activity any more than we do, but they are also hindered by the intricate networking of the site and are unable to just pull the plug. It doesn't matter that Assage gets arrested when there are around 200 others who will do what he does. Do you think just calling it a terror network will stop their activities? Again, you're dilusional.

Again, the twit conducted state business on her yahoo account.

For her to criticize any president is laughable. There have been spies under each and every administration.

Her criticism is the height of partisanship. In fact, it's more. She's acting like a treasonous bitch.

:thup:

You are a liar. Bush never said that about Palin. He confirmed it to Rush Limbaugh. Here are the facts:

Transcript:

RUSH: I want to give you a chance to comment on something. There are stories going around that do not quote you -- that quote "associates" or "friends" -- saying that you are telling them that Sarah Palin was a bad choice by Senator McCain to be vice president --

PRESIDENT BUSH: Yeah.

RUSH: -- and that she --

PRESIDENT BUSH: I have never said that, of course, nor have I read about it. You know, I'm not gonna comment on anybody who might be running for president. But that's what happens in today's world, the blogosphere. You know, people get to hide behind some codename or something. They toss out a gossip or rumor and it floats around the Internet. I never said that, never would have said that.

More Proof. Bush in his own words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlGgYy7NoUA&feature=player_embedded

Really?

Compared to someone like you who makes claims and then won't link to ANYTHING, claiming the sources are secret?

Forum List

Back