Sarah Palin pulls within 5 points of Obama in the latest poll

What? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. But I am intrigued, sir, very intrigued.

Well, before she ran off with Todd, she had a thing for this particular guy. Well, some say she had a fetish for black men in general, but apparently she really really had a thing for this one basketball player. Now, rumor has it he is uh...gifted in certain anatomical area's so good for both of them.

My thing is, she preached no sex until marriage for everyone except her. That is interesting in my book but other than that, I say God bless her heart for expanding her uh, horizons with this rather large basketball player. I had no idea.

Here is the thing though. Her base...well, certain ones in that demographic shudder at the thought of interracial relationships and well you see, she is sort of their hero so it has to suck ass being them. Again, we have no issues with any of this (well, except the hypocrisy of no pre sex preaching) but certain members of her base/family have to hate that this info came out.

poor poor poor Todd. :lol:
The author and Random House are in trouble. They knew that the reports about Palin couldn't be sourced yet they let the book go into publication. Palin is fixing to own Joe McGinniss and Random House.

» Explosive Email Shows Anti-Palin Author McGinniss, Random House Likely Published Literary Hoax (Updated) - Big Government

Is she going to testify on her sex life in court? She will have to if she wants to prove her case

Ms Palin.......Did you have premarital sex?
Did you have sex with Glen Rice?

Should be fun.....I can't wait

What? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. But I am intrigued, sir, very intrigued.

Well, before she ran off with Todd, she had a thing for this particular guy. Well, some say she had a fetish for black men in general, but apparently she really really had a thing for this one basketball player. Now, rumor has it he is uh...gifted in certain anatomical area's so good for both of them.

My thing is, she preached no sex until marriage for everyone except her. That is interesting in my book but other than that, I say God bless her heart for expanding her uh, horizons with this rather large basketball player. I had no idea.

Here is the thing though. Her base...well, certain ones in that demographic shudder at the thought of interracial relationships and well you see, she is sort of their hero so it has to suck ass being them. Again, we have no issues with any of this (well, except the hypocrisy of no pre sex preaching) but certain members of her base/family have to hate that this info came out.

poor poor poor Todd. :lol:
The author and Random House are in trouble. They knew that the reports about Palin couldn't be sourced yet they let the book go into publication. Palin is fixing to own Joe McGinniss and Random House.

» Explosive Email Shows Anti-Palin Author McGinniss, Random House Likely Published Literary Hoax (Updated) - Big Government

I hope you have better luck than you birfers have had, going what, 0-82 now?

Forum List

Back