Sarah Palin - Political Icon or Media Icon?

Johnyguro

Rookie
Dec 1, 2009
Ok, I am new this forum, hell, im new to message boards in general so I decided to have my first post be something that is sure to get everyones attention.

Weather you love her or you hate her, one thing is for sure, Sarah Palin is everywhere on the news.

My question to you is, is she a Political Icon (like a Reagen) or a Media Icon (like a Hulk Hogan)

I bring this question up because I was surfing around on Fox News and found that the top headline for their "POLITICAL" section was that Sarah Palin's book, "Going Rogue" has now went Platinum. Other than Fox News' obvious love affair with Sarah Palin, is this really POLITICAL news?

Mind you I am very liberal, and I consider Fox News to be the most unprofessional news network of all time (Personally, I consider FOX NEWS the WWE of news television and Sarah Palin would be one of the Diva's fighting it out in a lingerie pillow match against Greta Van Sustren), so obviously my views would be bias, but I would like to know how some of you feel about this?

Is Sarah Palin a POLITICAL figure or a MEDIA figure

Forum List

Back