Sarah Palin pays $51k in taxpayer funds on remodel jobs

When you are worth $100 million and steal from charities, you deserve to go to prison.

What does her worth have to do with illegal drug use? I am not excusing her habit, however you do realize that the charity would not have been there if CM had not funded it correct? It was her facility, which she bought and operated to help the underprivileged. Technically, she was stealing from herself. Again I am not excusing her actions—she is not running for president—no matter how hard you try to put her in that seat. Obama possessed illegal drugs and used them and we know nothing of it ecept that which he wants us to know. You do not see the double standard there, from the media?

CaféAuLait;870532 said:
What does her worth have to do with illegal drug use? I am not excusing her habit, however you do realize that the charity would not have been there if CM had not funded it correct? It was her facility, which she bought and operated to help the underprivileged. Technically, she was stealing from herself. Again I am not excusing her actions—she is not running for president—no matter how hard you try to put her in that seat. Obama possessed illegal drugs and used them and we know nothing of it ecept that which he wants us to know. You do not see the double standard there, from the media?

I am not trying to imply that cindy's past drug use should be held against McCain, because it should not. But to think any president did not experiment with drugs and partying in their younger years is just naive. From GWB, to clinton, even McCain have a history of partying recklessly.

Furthermore, of course we only know what he tells us, how is the media supposed to expose and prove what drugs he may have tried decades ago? That is not possible, it is basically up to the canidate to air their past mistakes.

Forum List

Back