Sarah Palin pays $51k in taxpayer funds on remodel jobs

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Sarah Palin spends $50G on remodel jobs - BostonHerald.com

GOP vice presidential hopeful Sarah Palin spent more than $51,000 in taxpayer funds to remodel the governor’s Anchorage office suite and spruce up her mansion and office in Juneau, a Herald review of expense records shows.

Palin spent most of the funds, $45,137, in April to build and furnish three offices inside her suite at the Robert B. Atwood Building in Anchorage, records show.

However, state Sen. President Lyda Green - a Republican who has clashed with Palin over policy - said the cost to remodel the Anchorage offices was “extravagant.”

“As far as I am concerned, that’s excessive to spend that much on four cubby holes,” Green said.

I wonder if I can get some taxpayer money to refurnish my room from Sawwah? :eusa_whistle:

I wonder if I can get some taxpayer money to refurnish my room from Sawwah? :eusa_whistle:

Isn't this what Stevens got tried and convicted for?

I don't think Palin should be looking towards 2012... i think she should be worrying about 2010. There are going to be TWO Democrats in the Senate representing Alaska and I am sure that the DNC is going to put a lot of money into whomever the next candidate is to run against Palin. How do the people of Alaska feel about having a bunch of McCain's people running Alaska?

I don't think Palin should be looking towards 2012... i think she should be worrying about 2010. There are going to be TWO Democrats in the Senate representing Alaska and I am sure that the DNC is going to put a lot of money into whomever the next candidate is to run against Palin. How do the people of Alaska feel about having a bunch of McCain's people running Alaska?

Well speaking of ol Teddy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o46YdvT3lwQ]YouTube - Ted Stevens Endorses Sarah Palin[/ame]

What a endorsement for Sawwah!

Who pays for White House renovations? Who pays for any Governor’s mansions renovations?

First Lady Roxane Gilmore oversaw the seven million dollar renovation that restored the historic public rooms on the first floor, modernized and expanded the second floor family residence, updated security and building systems, improved the grounds, and made the entire structure wheelchair accessible. The demolition and reconstruction work, carefully undertaken by skilled professionals, revealed elements of the building's historic fabric. Some of these aspects of the Executive Mansion's construction and decoration had not been visible for nearly two centuries.
emphasis added

Executive Mansion Rehabilitation Project Database Governor's Mansion Renovation All Records

Governor's Mansion Renovation Database

Ted Graber; Refurbished White House - Los Angeles Times

CaféAuLait;869991 said:
Who pays for White House renovations? Who pays for any Governor’s mansions renovations?

There's a bit of a difference between remodeling her office in Anchorage, which she never visits, and her "mansion and office in Juneau."

no, they all look the same to me, bobby.

you do realize you're a hypocrite, right?

How so? I never said democrats were perfect.

However, this is certainly not maverick behavior on Sawwah's part.

robert, with all due respect, you're not worth talking to.
koolaid has rotted your brain.
have a good night.

:rolleyes: You still didn't point out how I was being a hypocrite.

Sarah Palin was the one who called herself a maverick, not me.

Is this maverick behavior to you Del?

:rolleyes: You still didn't point out how I was being a hypocrite.

if you can't figure it out, i'm not gonna waste my time trying to explain it to you

Sarah Palin was the one who called herself a maverick, not me.

Is this maverick behavior to you Del?

no, i imagine most govs rehab/redecorate office space.

got any more stupid questions?

If Palin ever became president I'm moving to Mexico.

republican_seal_cuffs.jpg

original.jpg

LOL bk1983 does it matter if she stole the drugs or got them from a dealer on the street where Obama got his coke and pot from? Cindy is not running for president—John is. Obama was a coke head and is running for president. :eek:

CaféAuLait;870479 said:
LOL bk1983 does it matter if she stole the drugs or got them from a dealer on the street where Obama got his coke and pot from? Cindy is not running for president—John is. Obama was a coke head and is running for president. :eek:

When you are worth $100 million and steal from charities, you deserve to go to prison.

Getting stupider and stupider. Stevens got convicted of taking illegal gratuities which is NOT what this is. The funds were allocated and approved or she wouldn't have had them to use.

Remind us again how McCain wants 300 billion more?

Forum List

Back