Sarah Palin pallin around with secessionists

See that is the point!

she availed herself to the AIP as governor of Alaska. THey were GLAD she won...they said "dress it up as a Republican" so they could get in office.

Now I don't give two shits about Alaska separating from the US..... but the fact that her husband was a member of this party until 2002, and the fact that she spoke at their convention JUST THIS YEAR.... is beyond strange IMO.

Bald faced lie, she has NEVER belonged to the party EVER. But hey any lie will do for a liberal right?

Just how far up your *** is McCain's dick?

They're called the Alaska Independence Party. Not "indepedent" party.

You can't be this dumb.

Unless you're simply a pathological liar.

Caveat: My apologies to the enlightened ladies, for my periodic foul language.

This is a guy thing: Its the only appropriate language to use on a lying, sexist, Bush-loving partisan dude, who puts his party loyalty above his country. Its the only language they deserve, or understand.

So not only did Sarah Palin's husband belong to the AIP for years, but Sarah herself actively courted them, and congratulated them for their "good work".

In addition to the treasonous, anti-american statements the founder of the AIP had made, the AIP actively worked with Iran to embarrass the United States.

You read that right. AIP has ties to Iran.

Sarah Palin's ties to AIP and Iran at least as troubling as Ayers.

Let the rightwing outrage against Palin begin.

Or not. I say the faux outrage about Ayers, is nothing more than Bush-loving partisan hackery.

Prove Treason. Go ahead try. You liberal retards amaze me.

Prove Treason. Remember WORDS have meaning. Provide evidence that the LEGAL political party in Alaska is committing or has committed treason. I won't hold my breath waiting for the evidence though.

I on the other hand CAN prove Obama associates with known TERRORISTS and supporters of Terrorists. I can prove that for 20 YEARS he belonged to a church that preached hatred and racism. That for those 20 years he called the pastor a close personal family friend, an Uncle Figure, a Father figure, he hired him as his Campaign spiritual advisor.

The AIP was founded by a man that also preached hatred and nationalism.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the
American government...And I won't be buried under their damn flag....I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home...And you say, the hell with them. And you renounce allegiance, and you pledge your efforts, your effects, your honor, your life to Alaska."

Todd Palin belonged to that group.

Seriously, if we're doing this outrage by association thing, why the double standards? If it upsets you that much RGS, stay at home and hate both tickets.

This is a guy thing: Its the only appropriate language to use on a lying, sexist, Bush-loving partisan dude, who puts his party loyalty above his country. Its the only language they deserve, or understand.

What you mean is you are to STUPID to do anything else but sling obscenities around. You have made a patently false claim either prove they commit or have committed treason or admit you are a liar or just a partisan hack that any lie will do.

Would you belong to a political party, who's founder hated America, and who conspired with Iran to denounce the United States in the UN?

I repeat prove treason, words have meaning, provide evidence that they committed treason or admit you are either mistaken or a bald faced liar.

What you mean is you are to STUPID to do anything else but sling obscenities around. You have made a patently false claim either prove they commit or have committed treason or admit you are a liar or just a partisan hack that any lie will do.

LMAO. Did the words "PARTISAN HACK" just come across my screen or am I seeing shit?

pot-kettle-black.jpg

The AIP was founded by a man that also preached hatred and nationalism.

"The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the
American government...And I won't be buried under their damn flag....I'll be buried in Dawson. And when Alaska is an independent nation they can bring my bones home...And you say, the hell with them. And you renounce allegiance, and you pledge your efforts, your effects, your honor, your life to Alaska."

Todd Palin belonged to that group.

Seriously, if we're doing this outrage by association thing, why the double standards? If it upsets you that much RGS, stay at home and hate both tickets.

Last I checked Todd was neither an elected official or even running for any office and he quit the party 6 years ago. Further it states he never attended meetings and only seems to have attended 2 conventions if that. So much for YOUR fake rage.

I repeat prove treason, words have meaning, provide evidence that they committed treason or admit you are either mistaken or a bald faced liar.

I'll take your silence to mean that the answer is yes, you would be comfortable in a political party that hated the US.

And you feel comfortable voting for a candidate who cavorted with a political party that conspired with Iran to denounce the United States.

Jeremiah Wright never committed an act of treason against the United States, by your standard. In fact, he served as a US Marine.

What this Vogler dude did is far, far more egregious than what Wright did.

So, the question is, where's your outrage?

Ya cause you are supporting liars and charlatans. Or maybe YOU can prove treason?

Why would I prove treason? The word never came out of my mouth. I can however point to credible articles that show that the AIP's founder hates Americans and that Todd Palin was a member of the AIP for 7 years. I've no problem with Palin's or Obama's associations. What I do have a problem with is the people that constantly point to Obama's radical associations while downplaying Palin's. Double standards are a motherfucker, eh?

Really? This is what you've come to? Picking on, not even spelling errors, but slips of the tongue (or finger I suppose).

I do this in between reading cases. I have enough editing to do without making sure I haven't made errors here so as to not upset whiny bitches like you.

wahh, wahh, wahh.

god, you're the whiny bitch.

Interesting. I never voted for Bush, I've never liked Bush, and I have repeatedly stated that I think he's a horrible President. Not only that, but I'm a party loyalist. Tell me, sir, which party am I loyal to then?

Forum List

Back