Sarah Palin pallin around with secessionists

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eniG9l_7its&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eniG9l_7its&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:cuckoo:

Better than palling around with terrorists and racists, I say.

of course you'd say that jsanders...except Ayers isn't a terrorist, a terrorist kills people...Ayers never killed anyone and he hasn't committed a crime in more than three decades...and Wright is for sure a racist but just because he believes it doesn't mean Obama does... my father was a racist...didn't make me one...

Palin is sleeping with someone who thinks Alaska should separate from the United States.

Unless you can prove that Obama fucked either Ayers or Wright, I'd say Palin's ties are a bit closer... :eusa_whistle:

of course you'd say that jsanders...except Ayers isn't a terrorist, a terrorist kills people...Ayers never killed anyone and he hasn't committed a crime in more than three decades...

terrorist - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

and Wright is for sure a racist but just because he believes it doesn't mean Obama does... my father was a racist...didn't make me one...

You love your father because he's your father. Obama loves Wright because he chose to. This is why he called Wright and Pfleger his "mentors" during his early years. You don't consider someone a "mentor" unless you agree with them. He also said Wright was like a father figure to him. He CHOSE to associate with Wright.

Palin is sleeping with someone who thinks Alaska should separate from the United States.

Wrong, Todd Palin left the AIP because they wanted secession.

Unless you can prove that Obama fucked either Ayers or Wright, I'd say Palin's ties are a bit closer... :eusa_whistle:

I didn't realize we were discussing the closeness of these relationships. I was referring to the seriousness of the allegations. But yes, I guess you're right. She is closer to Todd than Obama is to Wright and Ayers. That's because Sarah Palin doesn't throw her friends under the bus just because they come under scrutiny.

Last edited:
Better than palling around with terrorists and racists, I say.

She doesn't pal around with John McCain?

Oh right, saying the word Gook somehow isn't racist in your bizarro world.

terrorist - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

There are about a thousand different definitions of terrorist. Quoting a dictionary just means you have an incredibly simplistic and naive view of the word.

You don't consider someone a "mentor" unless you agree with them. He also said Wright was like a father figure to him. He CHOSE to associate with Wright.

You can agree with someone without agreeing with every single thing they say, ever.

Umm, what? So you think he joined the Alaska Independence Party thinking they wanted something other than secession? Man you are on the right-wing koolaid, eh?

I didn't realize we were discussing the closeness of these relationships. I was referring to the seriousness of the allegations. But yes, I guess you're right. She is closer to Todd than Obama is to Wright and Ayers. That's because Sarah Palin doesn't throw her friends under the bus just because they come under scrutiny.

Obama threw Wright under a bus just because he "came under scrutiny"? So I somehow misunderstood that prime-time address on race Obama gave supporting Wright?

You love your father because he's your father. Obama loves Wright because he chose to. This is why he called Wright and Pfleger his "mentors" during his early years. You don't consider someone a "mentor" unless you agree with them. He also said Wright was like a father figure to him. He CHOSE to associate with Wright.

wrong. I hated my father for the man he was. Father or not made no difference to me. and you're assuming, based on seconds worth of video clips that you've seen on the internet that that is ALL Wright is about. You don't attend his church and you don't know anything else about him other than what the rightwing nutters say.

did he only find out in 2002 even though the party was founded on the VERY idea of secession? :lol: then Todd is an idiot.

well I'm not arguing that terrroist activity isn't worse than seccession from the US.... it is... but the fact remains that any activity by Ayers took place when Obama was EIGHT YEARS OLD.... he met the man 30 years after his crimes... probably didn't even know who the hell he was at first considering he was introduced by a sitting IL State legislature.

as for wright:

Wright threw himself under the bus by saying the shit he did...Obama stood beside him until Wright made it impossible to do so anymore. Would you remain connected to someone who knowingly and willinfully continued to say things that worked to your detriment just because you had a relationship with them? I wouldn't. I'd cut their ass loose too.

and Ayers hasn't been thrown under the bus since there was no close personal relationship that anyone has found.

The more I research this AIP Party connection, the less I like this woman.

See that is the point!

she availed herself to the AIP as governor of Alaska. THey were GLAD she won...they said "dress it up as a Republican" so they could get in office.

Now I don't give two shits about Alaska separating from the US..... but the fact that her husband was a member of this party until 2002, and the fact that she spoke at their convention JUST THIS YEAR.... is beyond strange IMO.

Don't think so. I believe that was always their main reason for existence. He left about the time Sarah ran for Lt Gov of Alaska. Wouldn't look good to secede from a state where his wife was Lt Gov.

well I'm not arguing that terrroist activity isn't worse than seccession from the US.... it is... but the fact remains that any activity by Ayers took place when Obama was EIGHT YEARS OLD.... he met the man 30 years after his crimes... probably didn't even know who the hell he was at first considering he was introduced by a sitting IL State legislature.

By your standards, if Osama bin Laden, in 30 years, reformed himself, it would be okay for us to be friends with him. No? I mean...bin Laden didn't even really perform any terrorist activities. He was thousands of miles away. Ayers actually blew shit up.

Wright threw himself under the bus by saying the shit he did...Obama stood beside him until Wright made it impossible to do so anymore. Would you remain connected to someone who knowingly and willinfully continued to say things that worked to your detriment just because you had a relationship with them? I wouldn't. I'd cut their ass loose too.

It's strange that a man who was a father figure and a mentor to Obama could be so easily brushed aside because the public grew weary of Obama's racism. Wright never said anything after Obama's campaign began that was any worse than what he said before Obama's campaign began. All the things he said before Obama began his campaign should have been enough for him to cut ties. This should have happened years ago, not at the most convenient time in Obama's career.

and Ayers hasn't been thrown under the bus since there was no close personal relationship that anyone has found.

Obama BEGAN his political career in Ayer's home. No close personal relationship? Get real.

Except, she didn't speak. She sent a video tape.

Ah, well that makes it A OK then

One in which she called the AIP "competition" to her political views. Get a fucking clue.

Actually she called them WELCOME competition. If Obama had called a bunch of secessionists "welcome", you'd be flipping out.

So all the people in Hawaii who want to leave the union are traitors? Who knew? And then there is Vermont rife with traitors... oh my oh my:badgrin:

Ah, well that makes it A OK then

Actually she called them WELCOME competition. If Obama had called a bunch of secessionists "welcome", you'd be flipping out.

If, if, if. You don't know shit about what I would do IF something happened, so please, don't bother trying.

She called them competition, period. Frankly, I don't give a shit if the AIP did succeed in seceding (see what I did there) Alaska from the United States. They're not blowing people up, so they're miles ahead of Ayers.

Hey if a credible group of citizens wanted to secede from the union to actually start a government based on the Constitution and nothing else, I might be tempted to attend a few meetings.

You know a government that was small and efficient. federal powers only for military and diplomatic action. Where state and local governments decided daily issues.

A government that doesn't call dumb ass baseball players in like children to the principle's office to tattle about steroids, or about whether or not a football team cheated.

Where congressmen and senators actually debated and voted on things that matter and not some stupid resolution to name a building after some dead guy.

Where politicians were not career federal employees who loaded every bill with pork to line the pockets of their buddies.

I better stop or my head's going to explode.

View attachment 6050

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
If, if, if. You don't know shit about what I would do IF something happened, so please, don't bother trying.

Sure I do. Its fucking obvious from your weird and irrational hatred of everything Obama.

She called them competition, period. Frankly, I don't give a shit if the AIP did succeed in seceding (see what I did there) Alaska from the United States. They're not blowing people up, so they're miles ahead of Ayers.

Wow...all of a sudden Republicans are for breaking up the Union? How stupid.

Most secessionists want to leave the Republic because they feel the Republic has left them. Unfortunately, they are right. There will come a time in the not too distant future when conservatives and libertarians will need to make a choice.

The problems that led to the original civil war are the same problems today: big, intrusive government. By destroying the states' right to secession, President Lincoln allowed the kind of unconstrained, despotic, arrogant government we have today, something the framers of the Constitution could not have possibly imagined.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
By your standards, if Osama bin Laden, in 30 years, reformed himself, it would be okay for us to be friends with him. No? I mean...bin Laden didn't even really perform any terrorist activities. He was thousands of miles away. Ayers actually blew shit up.

no, because Osama Bin Laden killed thousands of people and he did it as an ADULT, fully formed, not a young man protesting the unjust war that was leading men his age to death. You're just being stupid Jsanders because you can't compare what Ayers did to what bin laden did and trying to make you look desparate.

It's strange that a man who was a father figure and a mentor to Obama could be so easily brushed aside because the public grew weary of Obama's racism. Wright never said anything after Obama's campaign began that was any worse than what he said before Obama's campaign began. All the things he said before Obama began his campaign should have been enough for him to cut ties. This should have happened years ago, not at the most convenient time in Obama's career.

easily brushed aside? you've got to be kidding me. Like I said, before Obama's campaign Wright didn't have a national audience. WRight was using Obama to get attention and I have a feeling that Wright had never really said anything even remotely as inflammatory as what he said once he got a national stage.

Obama BEGAN his political career in Ayer's home. No close personal relationship? Get real.

Obama went to a dinner given on behalf of a sitting IL senator, Alice Palmer, who was announcing her plans to run for Congress. It was given at Ayers home...there is no evidence that Ayers personally invited Obama or even knew of him prior to that dinner. Obama was there so she could announce him as her heir apparent for the seat she would be leaving. Ayers didn't launch Obama, Alice Palmer did and she happened to use Ayers living room to do it. There is no evidence that they ever did more than know each other in passing as people interested in the same political ideas of school reform.

Forum List

Back