Sarah Palin pallin around with secessionists

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Silence, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    [youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eniG9l_7its&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eniG9l_7its&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:cuckoo:

2. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    Better than palling around with terrorists and racists, I say.

3. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    of course you'd say that jsanders...except Ayers isn't a terrorist, a terrorist kills people...Ayers never killed anyone and he hasn't committed a crime in more than three decades...and Wright is for sure a racist but just because he believes it doesn't mean Obama does... my father was a racist...didn't make me one...

Palin is sleeping with someone who thinks Alaska should separate from the United States.

Unless you can prove that Obama fucked either Ayers or Wright, I'd say Palin's ties are a bit closer... :eusa_whistle:

4. Jon

Jon The CPA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,281
    terrorist - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

You love your father because he's your father. Obama loves Wright because he chose to. This is why he called Wright and Pfleger his "mentors" during his early years. You don't consider someone a "mentor" unless you agree with them. He also said Wright was like a father figure to him. He CHOSE to associate with Wright.

Wrong, Todd Palin left the AIP because they wanted secession.

I didn't realize we were discussing the closeness of these relationships. I was referring to the seriousness of the allegations. But yes, I guess you're right. She is closer to Todd than Obama is to Wright and Ayers. That's because Sarah Palin doesn't throw her friends under the bus just because they come under scrutiny.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  5. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    She doesn't pal around with John McCain?

Oh right, saying the word Gook somehow isn't racist in your bizarro world.

There are about a thousand different definitions of terrorist. Quoting a dictionary just means you have an incredibly simplistic and naive view of the word.

You can agree with someone without agreeing with every single thing they say, ever.

Umm, what? So you think he joined the Alaska Independence Party thinking they wanted something other than secession? Man you are on the right-wing koolaid, eh?

Obama threw Wright under a bus just because he "came under scrutiny"? So I somehow misunderstood that prime-time address on race Obama gave supporting Wright?

6. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    Really? Treason is ok?

7. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    wrong. I hated my father for the man he was. Father or not made no difference to me. and you're assuming, based on seconds worth of video clips that you've seen on the internet that that is ALL Wright is about. You don't attend his church and you don't know anything else about him other than what the rightwing nutters say.

did he only find out in 2002 even though the party was founded on the VERY idea of secession? :lol: then Todd is an idiot.

well I'm not arguing that terrroist activity isn't worse than seccession from the US.... it is... but the fact remains that any activity by Ayers took place when Obama was EIGHT YEARS OLD.... he met the man 30 years after his crimes... probably didn't even know who the hell he was at first considering he was introduced by a sitting IL State legislature.

as for wright:

Wright threw himself under the bus by saying the shit he did...Obama stood beside him until Wright made it impossible to do so anymore. Would you remain connected to someone who knowingly and willinfully continued to say things that worked to your detriment just because you had a relationship with them? I wouldn't. I'd cut their ass loose too.

and Ayers hasn't been thrown under the bus since there was no close personal relationship that anyone has found.

8. CrimsonWhite

CrimsonWhite *****istrator Emeritus Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,757
    The more I research this AIP Party connection, the less I like this woman.

9. Silence

Silence wanna lick?

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +457
    See that is the point!

she availed herself to the AIP as governor of Alaska. THey were GLAD she won...they said "dress it up as a Republican" so they could get in office.

Now I don't give two shits about Alaska separating from the US..... but the fact that her husband was a member of this party until 2002, and the fact that she spoke at their convention JUST THIS YEAR.... is beyond strange IMO.

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Don't think so. I believe that was always their main reason for existence. He left about the time Sarah ran for Lt Gov of Alaska. Wouldn't look good to secede from a state where his wife was Lt Gov.