Sarah Palin On TLC Tonight

Shadow wrote:

LMAO...yeah right.

Madeline gets to "mock" and get "personal" when it garners high fives...but won't tolerate being mocked back... well... tough shit you looney old bat..

Knock yourself out, Shadow, just not here. I actually give a fuck about this subject. You have enlightened all our readers to your irrational hatred of me, my POVs and my spiritual beliefs. Good on you, but it has fuck-all to do with hiring on Sarah Palin as a nature spokesmodel.

Back to the OP. It is curious that she doesn't seem to have an appreciation for the wildlife there. You don't ever read or hear of her promoting conservation and preservation of the largest wilderness in the US. Especially after the Exxon disaster there.

:lol: Like anyone is willing to present the whole truth about Palin.

Knock yourself out, Shadow, just not here. I actually give a fuck about this subject. You have enlightened all our readers to your irrational hatred of me, my POVs and my spiritual beliefs. Good on you, but it has fuck-all to do with hiring on Sarah Palin as a nature spokesmodel.

Back to the OP. It is curious that she doesn't seem to have an appreciation for the wildlife there. You don't ever read or hear of her promoting conservation and preservation of the largest wilderness in the US. Especially after the Exxon disaster there.

Well actually she has had more than ample opportunity--and still does--to present her "truth". That's why I said it seems curious that as a self-appointed spokesperson for Alaska, that she hasn't emphasized the importance of maintaining its beauty and natural resources.

Madeline doesn't want a serious discussion...she want's an echo chamber of Palin bashing. If she can't have that...she will just resort to insults on the other posters. :lol:

Forum List

Back