Sarah Palin On TLC Tonight

Gee, I can't imagine why they'd want Palin - former Gov of, uber knowledgeable about, gorgeous to look at - to host a show about Alaska. Yeah, they must be nuts. :rolleyes:

They already aired a documentary/interview that she participated in a year or so ago (maybe earlier, before the elections),where she talked about Alaska's natural resources. It was very interesting and informative. The lefties have spent a lot of time and money trying to paint this woman as "dumb". They don't wan't the public to actually see that she is very knowledgeable about energy....let alone anything else. That will pop their fake outrage over every little thing she says bubble.:eusa_shhh:

I'd lay out my case against her as any sort of nature-lover, but I suspect you have an unshakeable belief Palin is a worthwhile spokesmodel for nature. I hate to burden the closed mind with facts.

Right...this coming from the bubble head who is afraid to watch the show...and creates a thread whining about it even airing. :lol:

They already aired a documentary/interview that she participated in a year or so ago (maybe earlier, before the elections),where she talked about Alaska's natural resources. It was very interesting and informative. The lefties have spent a lot of time and money trying to paint this woman as "dumb". They don't wan't the public to actually see that she is very knowledgeable about energy....let alone anything else. That will pop their fake outrage over every little thing she says bubble.:eusa_shhh:

I'd lay out my case against her as any sort of nature-lover, but I suspect you have an unshakeable belief Palin is a worthwhile spokesmodel for nature. I hate to burden the closed mind with facts.

Right...this coming from the bubble head who is afraid to watch the show...and creates a thread whining about it even airing. :lol:

Reading comprehension just is not your bag, is it Shadow? I did not say I was afraid to watch it. I might be afraid to watch "Saw V" home alone, but not Sarah Palin. I said I was aggravated TLC made such a hugely inappropriate choice of spokesmodels for a show about Alaskan nature.

Do you need for me to explain what "aggravated" means?

Christ...can anyone on the right ever discuss an issue on its fucking merits?

O for the love of God. WTF is wrong with the owners and management of The Discovery Channel (which owns TLC)? Why use a wolf killer and oil company whore to spokesmodel on a nature show?

H-y-p-o-c-r-i-s-y much?

From the people who brought you such uplifting fare as "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant", "Kate Plus 8", and "Quints By Surprise", we will now be treated to a view of Alaska by Sarah Palin, who doesn't even know its geography, encourages the slaughter of wolves and thinks despoiling the land with oil is a good thing.
I am beyond annoyed.
Sarah Palin's Alaska TV Show : TLC

[SIZE="7"Then it's a good day! [/SIZE]

Reading comprehension just is not your bag, is it Shadow? I did not say I was afraid to watch it. I might be afraid to watch "Saw V" home alone, but not Sarah Palin. I said I was aggravated TLC made such a hugely inappropriate choice of spokesmodels for a show about Alaskan nature.

Now don't get your panties in a twist. Just admit it twit...you are intimidated by smart women who do not tow your political or ideological line. Which would be why you seem to have to bend over backwards to degrade them...call them a "whore" "****" etc..

You are nothing if not predictible...

1020palin-1.jpg

Because chicks never have a violent disagreement on any subject other than some weird-assed sexual competition? How nice of you to troll along and slime us with your misogyny, skookerasbil.

Your constant fakey fakey "feminist" outrage is amusing to say the least. :cuckoo::lol::lol:

Now don't get your panties in a twist. Just admit it twit...you are intimidated by smart women who do not tow your political or ideological line. Which would be why you seem to have to bend over backwards to degrade them...call them a "whore" "****" etc..

Still no rationale nor any facts to support your POV, Shadow? That's okay. You are at least bumping the thread in case someone who has some wishes to discuss this issue on its merits.

Still no rationale nor any facts to support your POV, Shadow? That's okay. You are at least bumping the thread in case someone who has some wishes to discuss this issue on its merits.

Yes...because your original OP was just so very insightful...not. :lol:

I already talked about how I watched her previous documentary and garnered a lot of good information from it. Other then that...you are not worth a thoughful response on the topic.

Last edited:
Shadow wrote:

Your constant fakey fakey "feminist" outrage is amusing to say the least.
Pardon me if i dun give a fuck what your opinion of my feminist beliefs may be. You are a woman who feels the need to compete, at all times and everywhere -- even on the net -- for any scrap of male attention. Your POV on all other females is that they are "competition" for men and it's sad you stalled out emotionally in 7th grade.

You are foolish, trifling and childish....but ascertaining this is not bringing us any closer to discussing the decision of TLC to hire Palin as a nature spokesmodel.

Shadow wrote:

Pardon me if i dun give a fuck what your opinion of my feminist beliefs may be. You are a woman who feels the need to compete, at all times and everywhere -- even on the net -- for any scrap of male attention. Your POV on all other females is that they are "competition" for men and it's sad you stalled out emotionally in 7th grade.

You are foolish, trifling and childish....but ascertaining this is not bringing us any closer to discussing the decision of TLC to hire Palin as a nature spokesmodel.

Really? This should be good. You mean like chasing them around begging for them to fuck me (like you do for instance). :lol::lol:

Just what I thought...you don't like different view points...

Last edited:
Shadow wrote:

Really? This should be good. You mean like chasing them around begging for them to fuck me (like you do for instance). :lol::lol:

O for the love of God. Do you have an opinion on the propriety of hiring Sarah Palin as a nature show hostess or not, Shadow?

If not, fuck off and go do up a flame thread if you wish.

O for the love of God. Do you have an opinion on the propriety of hiring Sarah Palin as a nature show hostess or not, Shadow?

Don't be asking for God's help...you ain't religious....remember.

You started the thread looking for controversy. Don't whine when you get some...you stupid nitwit..

You started the thread looking for controversy. Don't whine when you get some...you stupid nitwit..

"Controversy" about the subject of the Op I invited, not "controversy" about my sex life, you dimwit.

And I am spiritual, not that it's any of your business.

"Controversy" about the subject of the Op I invited, not "controversy" about my sex life, you dimwit.

And I am spiritual, not that it's any of your business.

LMAO...yeah right.

Madeline gets to "mock" and get "personal" when it garners high fives...but won't tolerate being mocked back... well... tough shit you looney old bat...:lol::lol:

Shadow wrote:

LMAO...yeah right.

Madeline gets to "mock" and get "personal" when it garners high fives...but won't tolerate being mocked back... well... tough shit you looney old bat..

Knock yourself out, Shadow, just not here. I actually give a fuck about this subject. You have enlightened all our readers to your irrational hatred of me, my POVs and my spiritual beliefs. Good on you, but it has fuck-all to do with hiring on Sarah Palin as a nature spokesmodel.

Shadow wrote:

LMAO...yeah right.

Madeline gets to "mock" and get "personal" when it garners high fives...but won't tolerate being mocked back... well... tough shit you looney old bat..

Knock yourself out, Shadow, just not here. I actually give a fuck about this subject. You have enlightened all our readers to your irrational hatred of me, my POVs and my spiritual beliefs. Good on you, but it has fuck-all to do with hiring on Sarah Palin as a nature spokesmodel.

Palin gets attention. A great quality for a spokesperson.

Shadow wrote:

LMAO...yeah right.

Yeah...you'd best go eat some worms now... poor poor Madeline...

I don't watch TLC much but Mrs. Scientist and I will watch this show. I hope it gets huge ratings just so I can watch the Liberals go nuts. :lol:

Who cares about TLC's ratings? People (especially the punditocracy) will be watching for what she SAYS, i.e., in the trailer, Sarah says [paraphrasing] "...why would ANYONE want to leave this gorgeous place to go into politics?!" Yes, why, Sarah? Hopefully we'll get the full statement tomorrow night.

I heard her say something similar just this past week. They had her outdoors and she said something like "I would rather be here than in some dumpy government office".

This is all very deja-vu-y to me. I can recall Reagan campaigning for office, giving speeches about how rotten government is, what a cesspool DC is, how all politicans are corrupt. Does no one in the GOP besides me ever get whiplash listening to such bullshit?

Why is Palin so determined to become POTUS if she finds the Great Outdoors irresistable and cannot bear to leave Alaska?

Shadow wrote:

LMAO...yeah right.

Back to the OP. It is curious that she doesn't seem to have an appreciation for the wildlife there. You don't ever read or hear of her promoting conservation and preservation of the largest wilderness in the US. Especially after the Exxon disaster there.

Forum List

Back