Sarah Palin on Obama Care- new article.

Sarah Palin: Obama and the Bureaucratization of Health Care - WSJ.com

This makes a whole lot more sense to me than a bunch of morons who have bankrupted social security, medicare, medicaid and the postal service. You go girl!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Are you nuts?? The woman has no idea what she's talking about. She brought up death panels and health rationing AGAIN -- after it's been debunked for weeks! I know things are slow and take some time to arrive up there in Alaska, but come on!

Now look at one way Mr. Obama wants to eliminate inefficiency and waste: He's asked Congress to create an Independent Medicare Advisory Council—an unelected, largely unaccountable group of experts charged with containing Medicare costs. In an interview with the New York Times in April, the president suggested that such a group, working outside of "normal political channels," should guide decisions regarding that "huge driver of cost . . . the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives . . . ."

Given such statements, is it any wonder that many of the sick and elderly are concerned that the Democrats' proposals will ultimately lead to rationing of their health care by—dare I say it—death panels? Establishment voices dismissed that phrase, but it rang true for many Americans. Working through "normal political channels," they made themselves heard, and as a result Congress will likely reject a wrong-headed proposal to authorize end-of-life counseling in this cost-cutting context. But the fact remains that the Democrats' proposals would still empower unelected bureaucrats to make decisions affecting life or death health-care matters. Such government overreaching is what we've come to expect from this administration.

Those were his words

This makes a whole lot more sense to me than a bunch of morons who have bankrupted social security, medicare, medicaid and the postal service. You go girl!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Are you nuts?? The woman has no idea what she's talking about. She brought up death panels and health rationing AGAIN -- after it's been debunked for weeks! I know things are slow and take some time to arrive up there in Alaska, but come on!

You can debunk all you want, but it's right there in HR3200, read it for yourself. The average American citizen knows more what's in this bill than the idiots who wrote it and the idiot who's trying to sell it.:cuckoo:

I did read that with the most objective frame of mind I could muster. I have to say I found it less than compelling. It was very low on facts and almost devoid of argument and had too many facile comments in it to be taken seriously.

Common sense tells us that the government's attempts to solve large problems more often create new ones.

Common sense also tells us that a top-down, one-size-fits-all plan will not improve the workings of a nationwide health-care system that accounts for one-sixth of our economy.

And common sense tells us to be skeptical when President Obama promises that the Democrats' proposals "will provide more stability and security to every American."

Common sense? Whatever happened to policy analysis?

Instead of poll-driven "solutions," let's talk about real health-care reform: market-oriented, patient-centered, and result-driven.

Again the market. And this is my fundamental disagreement with those who continue to argue that health care should be a consumer commodity. Take it out of the consumer commodity classification. Treat it as a basic human right. Then work on the scheme for it to be delivered as needed.

You can debunk all you want, but it's right there in HR3200, read it for yourself. The average American citizen knows more what's in this bill than the idiots who wrote it and the idiot who's trying to sell it.:cuckoo:

I think it is still in the bill and no matter what Obama blubbers out of his mouth, if death panels are there they are there, if federal funding for abortion is not addressed in this bill then it's there, if coverage for illegal immigrants is in the bill then it's right there in black and white. It doesn't matter what he says because his own CBO is saying something entirely different and the bill is saying something entirely different, from what he is saying. Get it now.

I think it is still in the bill and no matter what Obama blubbers out of his mouth, if death panels are there they are there, if federal funding for abortion is not addressed in this bill then it's there, if coverage for illegal immigrants is in the bill then it's right there in black and white. It doesn't matter what he says because his own CBO is saying something entirely different and the bill is saying something entirely different, from what he is saying. Get it now.

Apparently not. You believe what you want to believe. Thinking is foreign to you.

i dont think this will say just how little i care what Sarah Palin says on this

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

shes a private citizen now and i wish she would start acting like it and just shut up

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

shes a private citizen now and i wish she would start acting like it and just shut up

If she does, who will the left focus their hate on?

BeckHannityLimbaugh hating only goes so far....

Obama saying they're lies isn't exactly debunking them .......

Obama saying they're lies isn't exactly debunking them .......

Thou shalt not question the 0ssiah...

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

If she does, who will the left focus their hate on?

BeckHannityLimbaugh hating only goes so far....
oh, the morons will still hate on her
but wont they look like bigger morons for hating on someone that is no threat?

Shit we are going to have to vote'm all out 2010-2012 then repeal and abolish everything the current idiot(Obama and the last idiot Bush)has done, then possibly have to finance another dam war to stav off an invasion from China and Mexico or another major terrorist act hola cows, I say impeach'm all while there's still a USA left to vote on in the next elections and quikly lol

Forum List

Back