Sarah Palin Not 'Electable For Presidency,' Says GOP Operative Who Helped Reagan

nobody got suckered into it. He is brilliant and wants the best for this country. You people would hate him no matter what. So don't think that your faux criticism is fooling anybody.

right, he's brilliant all right, tripled the national debt in 2 years, losing in afghanistan, soldiers dying left and right, and the uneimployment is at 10%.. That's fucking brilliant.

View attachment 12342

You just admitted defeat with spam like that. You may as well tho, you lost most your credibility when you actually managed the flaming ignorance necessary to call Obama brilliant.:lol:

What makes you think they wouldn't??

After all they got suckered into voting for OL'BO didn't they??

Palin is a radical rightwinger. Why would moderates vote for her?
First of all, what has Palin done that makes her a 'Radical'?

Try reading the link from the OP USArmyRetard, a GOP operative said this:

He felt that McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin, was mishandled and failed to appeal to moderates.

"She needs to understand that America is a right-of-center nation, all things considered, but not far right of center," Rogich said. "She needs to appeal to the broad masses.

Palin is a radical rightwinger. Why would moderates vote for her?

He felt that McCain's running mate, Sarah Palin, was mishandled and failed to appeal to moderates.

"She needs to understand that America is a right-of-center nation, all things considered, but not far right of center," Rogich said. "She needs to appeal to the broad masses.

Typical Statist speak...change yourself and and what you utter despite the fact it might go against your principles to appeal to others that may not agree with you....just to garner votes...that's why we are in the MESS we are.

Wool over the eyes trick...forget about who you are....

Brilliant...NOT.

Typical Statist speak...change yourself and and what you utter despite the fact it might go against your principles to appeal to others that may not agree with you....just to garner votes...that's why we are in the MESS we are.

Brilliant...NOT.

Don't attack the messenger retard, I'm not the one who said the above quote, it was a GOP operative and because you have nothing to say and loathe to criticize anything GOP without calling it RHINO you want to attack me, how damn smart is that?

Brilliant...NOT.

Don't attack the messenger retard, I'm not the one who said the above quote, it was a GOP operative and because you have nothing to say and loathe to criticize anything GOP without calling it RHINO you want to attack me, how damn smart is that?

Didn't attack you. Responded. And it is RINO. GOP operative indeed. :lol:

Moderates elected Obama. You think moderates are going to elect Palin?

Nobody got suckered into it. He is brilliant and wants the best for this country. You people would hate him no matter what. So don't think that your faux criticism is fooling anybody.

What do you mean nobody got suckered??? Jesus H Christ. This guy bamboozled voters big time.

He campaigned on changing America knowing full well that voters were going to think he was going to clean up DC. No more earmarks and it was gonna be kubaya around the campfire with the the Reps and Dems. That was going to be his HOPE AND CHANGE.

He's brilliant all right. He knew full well if he campaigned openly as a lefty with a lefty agenda he wouldn't have gotten to first base with the voters in America. Hillary would have won the Dem primary. Not Barry Boy.

He slipped up a bit with his remarks to Joe the Plumber but most people just ignored it or missed it altogether. Some of us were paying attention though. Me included. I didn't trust this silver tongued dude from the get go.

I really don't care how "brilliant" he is or how many law degrees he has. His social justice bs is just that bullshit. He sucks as a POTUS.

right, he's brilliant all right, tripled the national debt in 2 years, losing in afghanistan, soldiers dying left and right, and the uneimployment is at 10%.. That's fucking brilliant.

View attachment 12342

You just admitted defeat with spam like that. You may as well tho, you lost most your credibility when you actually managed the flaming ignorance necessary to call Obama brilliant.:lol:

That's just crap. There is nothing left to say to people like you. Your minds are made up and have been before Obama was even sworn in. Own it.

Read Charles Krauthammer's editorial today.
He states Obama will be re-elected.
Anyone that believes the presence of Sarah Palin ANYWHERE does not play a role in that is out in left field.

Read Charles Krauthammer's editorial today.
He states Obama will be re-elected.
Anyone that believes the presence of Sarah Palin ANYWHERE does not play a role in that is out in left field.

All Sarah Palin will do is kill the chances of any other GOP candidate. Kind of like she did to John McCain.

Nobody got suckered into it. He is brilliant and wants the best for this country. You people would hate him no matter what. So don't think that your faux criticism is fooling anybody.

What do you mean nobody got suckered??? Jesus H Christ. This guy bamboozled voters big time.

He campaigned on changing America knowing full well that voters were going to think he was going to clean up DC. No more earmarks and it was gonna be kubaya around the campfire with the the Reps and Dems. That was going to be his HOPE AND CHANGE.

He's brilliant all right. He knew full well if he campaigned openly as a lefty with a lefty agenda he wouldn't have gotten to first base with the voters in America. Hillary would have won the Dem primary. Not Barry Boy.

He slipped up a bit with his remarks to Joe the Plumber but most people just ignored it or missed it altogether. Some of us were paying attention though. Me included. I didn't trust this silver tongued dude from the get go.

I really don't care how "brilliant" he is or how many law degrees he has. His social justice bs is just that bullshit. He sucks as a POTUS.

What a bunch of crap. I'm so tired of skirting around the issue and trying to be polite, in the hopes of having a real discussion. Screw that. The truth is that Republicans want President Obama to fail completely. That's what their big plan really is. They don't care at all about the consequences to the country if our president actually did fail. They just know that his successes undermine their party's chances of being back in power. They cannot let Obama have a second term of office!!

They want him to fail. They yearn for it. Despite his attempts at bipartisanship, the Republicans have undermined President Obama in every single way that they possibly could. Remember the months they spent pretending to negotiate health care reform?? President Obama truly tried with them to compromise and work together. And what happened?? They didn't give him one single vote!! Not one!! Bunch of phony ass holes.

If I have any criticism for this president, it is that he has not told the Republican leadership in Washington to get bent. I don't know what he's waiting for. I want him to stop reaching out to Republicans. He must deal with them like the snakes they are. They are working for his political destruction and nothing else. And people on this board that hate him and have nothing but bad things to say, are rooting for the same thing.

Last edited:
I tried to read all 7 pages of this BS thread, but just couldn't get past page 2....SOOOOO, if this has already been said by someone OTHER than a Palin hater, I apologize....

Since all the nonsense about her running for president began, I was saying this very thing.... SHE ISN'T ELECTABLE....she's not...and she still wont be in 12. I didn't think she would run...but apparently, thanks to all the Palin haters in the media, she has become something of an icon and her need to keep that status on the grow, she has to do what they say can't be done...so, once again, thanks to the dumb asses in the media, she's been challenged. And if you haven't figured it out by now, she rarely backs down from a fight. Most wild cats don't.

So if it takes some schmuck that worked with Reagan way back then to echo what I've been saying all along, the hot damn! I'm glad you've finally found someone you can trust.

Just to be clear...PALIN WON'T MAKE IT TO THE CONVENTION.

Am I discredited for not being a GOP operative?

Last edited:

What a bunch of crap. I'm so tired of skirting around the issue and trying to be polite, in the hopes of having a real discussion. Screw that. The truth is that Republicans want President Obama to fail completely. That's what their big plan really is. They don't care at all about the consequences to the country if our president actually did fail. They just know that his successes undermine their party's chances of being back in power. They cannot let Obama have a second term of office!!

They want him to fail. They yearn for it. Despite his attempts at bipartisanship, the Republicans have undermined President Obama in every single way that they possibly could. Remember the months they spent pretending to negotiate health care reform?? President Obama truly tried with them to compromise and work together. And what happened?? They didn't give him one single vote!! Not one!! Bunch of phony ass holes.

If I have any criticism for this president, it is that he has not told the Republican leadership in Washington to get bent. I don't know what he's waiting for. I want him to stop reaching out to Republicans. He must deal with them like the snakes they are. They are working for his political destruction and nothing else. And people on this board that hate him and have nothing but bad things to say, are rooting for the same thing.

Aren't you glad that you have the freedom to say whatever BULLSHIT you want? LOL

My God, I'm just curious, did you have anything GOOD to say about Bush? Did you want him to succeed at getting any of his policies past? Did you ever support his decisions surrounding the aftermath of 9/11? Or were you the hypocrit screaming "FAIL!!!!" from the other side of your face throughout Bush's TWO terms?

It's apparent that you HATE republicans. It's apparent that you think that because you hate them, they MUST hate the democrat party and, even more importantly, hate this democrat president. I wish he had failed at some things....but he didn't. We got a new healthcare bill to fuck up the world even more....and there was that spending bill...and as I recall, it has also fucked up the world. But by God, he got them passed!! Good for him, right?!?! You must be very proud. But, there were some things that he HAS failed at....job creation...(insert your scream of anger here). It really sucks that he can't figure out the real secret to creating jobs...that one is hurting us all. And how about his PROMISE to tax the rich....what the hell happened there? Other than he caved and went BACK on his word. FAIL!!!! We win on that one...you can't tax your way out of monstrous debt. And you can't just print more money to put into circulation to make it look like things are stable or even improving.

I don't care what party he's from....he's a moron and the majority of this country is fed up with the bullshit in Washington. If this republican congress doesn't do what American's have elected them to do, they will be out on their asses like the dems were last month.

McCain also knew Palin was not electable.

It would have been political suicide for McCain and the GOP to take the White House in 2008.

The hole they dug was for Obama and the Left. And it worked. Now they can be assured of controlling the presidency, the Senate, and the House in 2012. This will allow them to escalate the war on terrorism and increase their presence in the Gulf, as well as finish destroying the New Deal at home.

Had McCain won in 2008, the GOP would have gotten stuck in trap they set for Obama.

Palin was never intended to be a serious candidate. Anybody who thinks McCain selected her in good faith is a naive idiot.

Aren't you glad that you have the freedom to say whatever BULLSHIT you want? LOL

My God, I'm just curious, did you have anything GOOD to say about Bush? Did you want him to succeed at getting any of his policies past? Did you ever support his decisions surrounding the aftermath of 9/11? Or were you the hypocrit screaming "FAIL!!!!" from the other side of your face throughout Bush's TWO terms?

It's apparent that you HATE republicans. It's apparent that you think that because you hate them, they MUST hate the democrat party and, even more importantly, hate this democrat president. I wish he had failed at some things....but he didn't. We got a new healthcare bill to fuck up the world even more....and there was that spending bill...and as I recall, it has also fucked up the world. But by God, he got them passed!! Good for him, right?!?! You must be very proud. But, there were some things that he HAS failed at....job creation...(insert your scream of anger here). It really sucks that he can't figure out the real secret to creating jobs...that one is hurting us all. And how about his PROMISE to tax the rich....what the hell happened there? Other than he caved and went BACK on his word. FAIL!!!! We win on that one...you can't tax your way out of monstrous debt. And you can't just print more money to put into circulation to make it look like things are stable or even improving.

I don't care what party he's from....he's a moron and the majority of this country is fed up with the bullshit in Washington. If this republican congress doesn't do what American's have elected them to do, they will be out on their asses like the dems were last month.

I'll do my best to answer your questions. Believe me, I don't hate people. In my post above, you can see my anger is directed at the Republican leadership in Washington. And also people that are totally negative in their opinion of the prez and give him credit for nothing.

George Bush?? No, I didn't like him. I was so mad when the supreme court gave him the job. I had a major attitude. When 9/11 happened, I experienced my first flicker of acceptance when Bush stood on the truck in NYC and said the people that knocked the buildings down would soon hear from all of us. I cheered him and felt very connected. I watched all of the planes take off and I was so proud.

But it didn't last. When we went to Afghanistan, I thought it was the absolute right thing to do. But he lost me when he insisted we go to Iraq. And yes, I once again talked about him like a dog.

However, I have never supported people that said he was responsible for 9/11. I thought that was really stupid. Also, accusing him of being a war criminal was not something I supported. As time passed, I began to think that he really did whatever he did because he thought it was best for the country. I don't think anymore that there was anything underhanded about his decisions or that he had a hidden agenda. At one time I did. My personal opinion is that he did not listen to the right people and he is not real intelligent.

I do firmly believe that the Republican leadership in Washington is dead set on destroying Obama like they tried to destroy Bill Clinton. I dislike them intensely.

McCain also knew Palin was not electable.

It would have been political suicide for McCain and the GOP to take the White House in 2008.

The hole they dug was for Obama and the Left. And it worked. Now they can be assured of controlling the presidency, the Senate, and the House in 2012. This will allow them to escalate the war on terrorism and increase their presence in the Gulf, as well as finish destroying the New Deal at home.

Had McCain won in 2008, the GOP would have gotten stuck in trap they set for Obama.

Palin was never intended to be a serious candidate. Anybody who thinks McCain selected her in good faith is a naive idiot.

That may be true, but did anyone explain that to her??? I sincerely believe that Sarah Palin has known she would be running in 2012 since the night her and McCain lost the 2008 election. All of this talk about will she or won't she just cracks me up!! People, she is definitely running in 2012 and has known it all along!! I don't think she'll get as far as winning the nomination, but she'll be running. :lol:

Always makes me :lol: when people say shit like "he want's what's best of the country"... What is this 'best'? He wants a leftist agenda. We don't. It's not our 'best'. And... for the record... I don't need to be 'taken care of'... I take care of me. If the left are not capable of taking care of themselves, that is their problem.

Always makes me :lol: when people say shit like "he want's what's best of the country"... What is this 'best'? He wants a leftist agenda. We don't. It's not our 'best'. And... for the record... I don't need to be 'taken care of'... I take care of me. If the left are not capable of taking care of themselves, that is their problem.

It speaks to a larger issue in that we have deluded ourselves into believing that our cause (whatever that might be) is righteous. Therefore, whoever opposes our causes must be the antithesis of righteousness. That means we can glibly proclaim that our guy wants "what is best for the country" which allows us to question the patriotism of anyone who dares question are own motives.

In reality, we all want "what is best for the country". We just disagree on what that actually is. Therefore, the issue is not what is right or what is wrong, but really what we deem to be appropriate or inappropriate.

Who is actually right?

Who knows.

Roll the dice and see what happens.

Forum List

Back