Sarah Palin Not 'Electable For Presidency,' Says GOP Operative Who Helped Reagan

It is up to democracy.

There is a shred of it left in the US.

When the corporations cut the last shreds with their huge flow of money in the next campaign there may be no democracy left in the US.

That is how she COULD be elected.

It will be a horrilbe momment in history if she is made president.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

obie wan know nuttin is who's unelectable. Put that in yer cherrios and thunk it!

Willow wants a president as stupid and uninformed as herself.

Big surprize

I get a kick out of the lefty loons. Any chance they can get to bang the drum about how unelectable Palin is they take it. Anyone on the right expresses a negative opinion and they're all over it.

Seems to me though if I thought another party's candidate wasn't electable I'd just shut up about it and hope that's who their nominee turned out to be. Kind of logical, don't you think? But instead we get the opposite almost nonstop. Gosh, they're smart folks.

I get a kick out of the lefty loons. Any chance they can get to bang the drum about how unelectable Palin is they take it. Anyone on the right expresses a negative opinion and they're all over it.

Seems to me though if I thought another party's candidate wasn't electable I'd just shut up about it and hope that's who their nominee turned out to be. Kind of logical, don't you think? But instead we get the opposite almost nonstop. Gosh, they're smart folks.

Did you read my post?

Forum List

Back