Sarah Palin NOSEDIVES!!!!!!!!!

The Obamaroids are really amazing, he can do or say anything and he can count on his Legions of Mindless Zombies fighting for him like the Jews at Masada.

He lies, he takes bribe, he's in business with the Democrat Jack Abramoff, he friends with terrorists and Libruls, his Legions of Mindless Zombies, his Obamaroids defend EVERY ACTION

It like listening to Maxwell Smart: "My Uncle piloted the Enola Gay that dropped the bomb on Japan" but it turns that that his Uncle was gay, married to Enola and used to get bombed and Obamaroids say, "See! It's the same thing you NeoConRepubGlobalWarmingCreator!

Last edited:
The Obamaroids are really amazing, he can do or say anything and he can count on his Legions of Mindless Zombies fighting for him like the Jews at Masada.

He lies, he takes bribe, he's in business with the Democrat Jack Abramoff, he friends with terrorists and Libruls, his Legions of Mindless Zombies, his Obamaroids defend EVERY ACTION

It like listening to Maxwell Smart: "My Uncle piloted the Enola Gay that dropped the bomb on Japan" but it turns that that his Uncle was gay, married to Enola and used to get bombed and Obamaroids say, "See! It's the same thing you NeoConRepubGlobalWarmingCreator!

Try some Preparation H, add more fiber to your diet, and you'll feel a whole lot better.:eusa_eh:

Welcome to Barryland...

Barryland-Poster.jpg

Welcome to Barryland...

Barryland-Poster.jpg

Crap! :lol:

Reid cracks me up.

Are you serious? I wasn't born at the time of WWII either, but I know EXACTLY what both of my Grandfathers did while they fought in it.

Odd that Obama doesn't share your sense of family, tradition or history, no?

My Dad told the Navy Recruiter that there was a mistake on his birth certificate: he just turned 18, not 17, and so he got to live the next 19 months of his life aboard CV-19. His best friends are the 2 guys who also served on CV-19 and had the same engineering job, but two wars later.

I don't misremember that.

I also know that one of my Grandfathers was aboard CV-13, when she got bombed to the point of almost sinking, however, this has nothing to do with you attempting to discredit Obama's family member for his service simply because Obama called out the incorrect death camp.

So it was a verbal typo that Obama had? :lol:

Forum List

Back